PDA

View Full Version : Walk Test [Amnesis]

Amnesis
01-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Oh shiz, last time I visited this forum was like two years ago.
I miss the old times... aaaanyway:

So I haven't animated in what? A year or so. (a lot of stuff happened, new school, Guitar, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, moved.) And I got really bored at school some days ago and thought of just making a little animation, for old times sake.

So here it is, my first stick animation in ages, don't know all the new guys here, so please go easy on me. ;)

http://www.*************/open/1231164570

C&C anyone?

Cizzil
01-05-2009, 09:25 AM
actually nothing bad i can say about it, since its just a walk. It was done well.

band_it
01-05-2009, 09:28 AM
can you post it in trportfolio.com or imageshack.com , I can't open swfcabin here :(

Tawnik
01-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Wow really nice animation,smooth,isnt stiff,the easing is good.I hope you will stay with us now :)

zawmbee
01-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Is that pivot? o:
Hot stuff.

dawG
01-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Zawmbee everybody knows that ain't pivot you fool.

Nice work mate.

Rabstar
01-05-2009, 09:40 AM
I didn't like the stick style. But the animation is good, but since it is only a walk, you can't really like...well..yeah...

Amnesis
01-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate some good criticism!

I might post some of my previous work here, if I can find it.
Be on the lookout for a new thread by me.

zawmbee
01-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Zawmbee everybody knows that ain't pivot you fool.

Nice work mate.
You ****ing moron i was complimenting him on how awesomely like pivot it was, foo'.

RawGreen
01-05-2009, 01:02 PM
It's good for a simple walk, but, one of the things to make it natural would be;
have the arms eased as they swing, it makes it more attractive too.

so like, as they near the limit of swinging away from the body, they slow down and stop, and then speed up heading the other way.

try to make it a bit eased when the front nee reach forward and starts to move down.(maybe, lol)

The feet don't seem natural somehow. They seem to be stiff.... when he puts his foot down, try having him step down on the ball of his foot and roll over to on his whole foot. if you can picture it.

I'm not trying to knock you down or anything, just wanna give some things you might want to try out.
you can knock yourself out if you want tho... XD

Amnesis
01-05-2009, 01:41 PM
It's good for a simple walk, but, one of the things to make it natural would be;
have the arms eased as they swing, it makes it more attractive too.

so like, as they near the limit of swinging away from the body, they slow down and stop, and then speed up heading the other way.

try to make it a bit eased when the front nee reach forward and starts to move down.(maybe, lol)

The feet don't seem natural somehow. They seem to be stiff.... when he puts his foot down, try having him step down on the ball of his foot and roll over to on his whole foot. if you can picture it.

I'm not trying to knock you down or anything, just wanna give some things you might want to try out.
you can knock yourself out if you want tho... XD

I understand, thanks for the advice man! I might knock myself out! :3

Blayzed.
01-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Hey, i dont know if you remember me but we used to animate alot together, i think my name back then was w33m. I aswell have just come back from a huge gap and might animate again some time. :D the walks nice but i dont like how the head or feet move.

theshadowdude
01-06-2009, 11:55 AM
its s(wtf) it's not a real thing any1 can do beter ya still just dont do something like that in this place

Blayzed.
01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
its s(wtf) it's not a real thing any1 can do beter ya still just dont do something like that in this place

OH EM GEE I SPEK RETORD 2

Its obviously not a musical walk .