PDA

View Full Version : Good time for me to animate?

Vorpal
01-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Observing all of the older animators make pivots again, has encouraged me to shake the dust off of pivot, get off my ass and animate.
Nothing special just an animation.
http://www.filecram.com/files/whatever.gif
For those newcomers out there whom don't know who I am, I am who taught rabstar to animate in rag doll style for the most part and have collaborated with some of the best out there.

Arch-Angel
01-06-2009, 09:44 PM
Yay !

Vorpal
01-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Yay !
Ten points for demi-angel.

billster-knight
01-07-2009, 12:02 AM
i think it's stiff :| and yeah shake 10 inches of dust off

Vorpal
01-07-2009, 01:05 AM
i think it's stiff :| and yeah shake 10 inches of dust off

Surprisingly I disagree it isn't to stiff in my opinion. Then again I have to shake off much more than 10 inches. You might need to start measuring in metrics for this one.

Stormwalker
01-07-2009, 04:39 AM
For those newcomers out there whom don't know who I am, I am who taught rabstar to animate in rag doll style for the most part and have collaborated with some of the best out there.

Shouldn't really have mentioned that , he isnt really good.

Surprisingly I disagree it isn't to stiff in my opinion. Then again I have to shake off much more than 10 inches. You might need to start measuring in metrics for this one.

Lol its not stiff , problem is they don't really know what stiffness is so **** them.

I like it nice easing , I wouldn't really say you are rusty you are the same if not better.

1 thing tho , the fall is waaay to sudden , could use at least 1 , 2 frames of small movements before it.

Waldo S.E
01-07-2009, 04:46 AM
it kinda dosen't make sence...i mean he rolls up...then gets up...and falls down?wtf?

megaanims
01-07-2009, 05:45 AM
it kinda dosen't make sence...i mean he rolls up...then gets up...and falls down?wtf?
well it's random stuff get the picture and mannequin you said(or posted your rab's mentor so that makes you my great grand mentor haha lol

power fuse0
01-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Lawl hai, i dont like it.
The falling over thing wrecked it for me.
never mind

poppetje3D
01-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Observing all of the older animators make pivots again
They do?
Who?
What?
Where?

Anywayz.
Wen he felt i thought that was rly rly bad!

Lemon
01-07-2009, 11:04 AM
I makes no logical sense, the more you watch the angrier you get, you should use it as a party trick, keep playing it over and over again. But anyway, I think it was well done for the most part.

Vorpal
01-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Shouldn't really have mentioned that , he isnt really good.

Lol its not stiff , problem is they don't really know what stiffness is so **** them.

I like it nice easing , I wouldn't really say you are rusty you are the same if not better.

1 thing tho , the fall is waaay to sudden , could use at least 1 , 2 frames of small movements before it.
You must not have seen much of my newer stuff before I stopped animating for a month. Also if he is bad now imagine before I taught him.
Nah He isn't all that bad.

I makes no logical sense, the more you watch the angrier you get, you should use it as a party trick, keep playing it over and over again. But anyway, I think it was well done for the most part.

Lol, yeah as I said it is not all that special.

Thanks to all of those who posted on my thread.

mironic
01-07-2009, 08:47 PM
i dont get it... does he fall first or fall after he rolls or >.> somthing elts

Morbon
01-10-2009, 10:39 AM
i liked it but the ending is weird...

jomax
01-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Why must everything have a reason? Just C&C on the fall like it was an invisible stick kicking him down. It was good, no stiffness at all.

Kaas
01-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Don't have clue who you are so I have no idea if you were better and are rusty or whatever.

Like said, the "fall" if it was a fall, was too sudden. Worse, it wasn't there, he's just suddenly on the ground for no apparent reason.
And It wasn't stiff, but you're using a 2 segment backbone (am right?) for a roll where it would be smoother to use 3 segments.
Also, there isn't anything happening. But then again, that's usual these days I guess -_-
(I never made long animations for that matter, but there always happened something.)