i like

FoShizzle
01-07-2009, 08:57 PM
DAMN that was hawt.
loved the bone breaker.

Omega
01-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Ummm. Pretty poor if you ask me.
The movements were elaborate, but seemed to lack easing overall and were not very fluid.
The blood was downright terrible in my opinion. It looked nothing like blood, but instead look like pieces of yarn falling down. The blood splats were poorly drawn, and it doesn't really make sense that blood that thick makes such stringy splats on the ground.

I've seen you do much better, honestly.

Sunder Forge
01-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Ummm. Pretty poor if you ask me.
The movements were elaborate, but seemed to lack easing overall and were not very fluid.
The blood was downright terrible in my opinion. It looked nothing like blood, but instead look like pieces of yarn falling down. The blood splats were poorly drawn, and it doesn't really make sense that blood that thick makes such stringy splats on the ground.

I've seen you do much better, honestly.
Amen to that brotha

M3D
01-07-2009, 09:41 PM
The moves were very good but the easing and reactions wasn't, at all, at your better standards. Well untill the end where it was just sexy.

You can do much better in terms of quality bro
But still. Very tight, man

8-)

edit DAMN YOU OMEGA FOR GETTING THERE BEFORE ME!!!

I TYPE so slow

-.-

BluGil
01-07-2009, 09:42 PM
i thot it was pretty good. i agree the blood looks weird. and i think the guy seems really unproportionate. mainly i think it looks weird when they move cause it seems really all over the place, like you cant clearly tell whats happening. and at the end the red guys arm is fked up.

kinto
01-07-2009, 10:02 PM
Seemed a bit uncreative. But still what can you do with that kind of thing....cool. Nice movements, though the blood needs work. It comes out too fast.

Rabstar
01-07-2009, 11:08 PM
I reckon it mighta needed a tiny bit more easing, it was still smooth though.
The combo idea was very fast paced, and I <3 ur style.
Good job, overall, but could've done better. Since ur spitzer ;)

proslayar
01-08-2009, 01:35 AM
to me it looks a touch too fast, and some of his puches look like slaps.

Cizzil
01-08-2009, 06:21 AM
it was good, but not nearly as great as most of your anims.

Aycaramba
01-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Omega said pretty much everything, try some double-framing, or maybe lower the fps.