PDA

View Full Version : Much better.

Vorpal
01-08-2009, 01:54 AM
http://www.filecram.com/files/scarf man.gif
Got some of that rust off of me, took a while to be completely honest. Also for those who don't know scarfs are really hard to animate while amidst combo-ing.
Count it, 3 kicks and six punches. I would really hate being on the receiving end, considering that 8 out of the nine strikes were in one direction, so long as I weren't in that one I guess I could be fine>.>
Yes my style is really unique, I reckon you may not ever see two of these styles being like one another.
Forgive the terrible double frame, and the mid air kick please?

band_it
01-08-2009, 04:01 AM
yeah.... there's something weird in the anim that I can't tell, but
love the movements of the scarf... very smoooooth...

te6
01-08-2009, 04:44 AM
woooooooww super smooth 1 of the best ive seen here

power fuse0
01-08-2009, 04:54 AM
yeah.... there's something weird in the anim that I can't tell, but
love the movements of the scarf... very smoooooth...

He has a large penis on his face.
That's what's wrong with it.

te6
01-08-2009, 04:58 AM
probably the worlds longest one :P

Vorpal
01-08-2009, 01:20 PM
He has a large penis on his face.
That's what's wrong with it.

Mwahaha jealous buddy? Thanks for the posts guys except for popetje.

Stormwalker
01-08-2009, 02:15 PM
I dont know... not your best , your previous one was better , don't like the easing on this one , and the movements weren't good , not gonna go into too much detail , I'm tired.

Vorpal
01-08-2009, 02:24 PM
I dont know... not your best , your previous one was better , don't like the easing on this one , and the movements weren't good , not gonna go into too much detail , I'm tired.

I actually detested my previous one, seeing as how this one is longer. Yeah you never did like my style of easing. That's okay, this I still much prefer over the other one due to better scarf movements, along with some better action.

Stormwalker
01-08-2009, 03:14 PM
No I like your easing or atleast I liked it in the last one , maybe its because its quite shaky.

Vorpal
01-08-2009, 03:25 PM
No I like your easing or atleast I liked it in the last one , maybe its because its quite shaky.

Well, two out of the 3 kicks weren't very good. So perhaps that is messing up the animation?