PDA

View Full Version : first anim out the beg sec

megaanims
01-10-2009, 08:02 PM
new anim
http://i44.tinypic.com/30rskjq.gif

band_it
01-10-2009, 09:00 PM
hmm....stiff and some parts are uneased..
I like the anim in your sig....

try to spend your time on your anim and don't rushed it..

billster-knight
01-10-2009, 09:04 PM
you're out of the beginners' section? awesome!! =D congrats

Stormwalker
01-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Umm... weren't you told to stay in the beginner section?

Rabstar
01-11-2009, 09:37 AM
I told him to come out of it.
But if stormwalker and/or zawmbee say that you should go back in, then you should go in.
They are much better and experienced than me.

Stormwalker
01-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah I believe I said it in his thread, and zawmbee said it in the beginner section.

poppetje3D
01-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Back is very stiff.
If you look at the feet you see that they don't stand on the ground , they move .
Med. beg

billster-knight
01-11-2009, 05:23 PM
man everybody's going out pf the beginners' thread except me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how long is this gonna take~!!! =[

zawmbee
01-12-2009, 01:34 AM
You tried to copy phoenixs' legendary combo, but failed.
Beginner section.

poppetje3D
01-12-2009, 08:42 AM
man everybody's going out pf the beginners' thread except me!
That's why i like you :3

Lemon
01-12-2009, 12:09 PM
It wasn't horrible, but it was pretty bad. Main problems were stiffness and easing. You shoukd wait until a few people say you can leave the begginers section, just to be sure.

Kaas
01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Not terrible for a short chain, but it was quite stiff.

billster-knight
01-12-2009, 07:14 PM
rabstar ruuuullllleeeezzz!!!!! lol

ok about the anime it was ok for a person who left the beginners' thread :D

Morbon
01-14-2009, 03:48 PM
meh, back to beginners, btw billister knight, mega has been around longer than you... i think... btw mega, work on easing more.
run a series of test and make a new animation every night. dont post all of them, or you might attract 2-D, and nobody wants that to happen DX
actually TRY to ease and smooth your animations and spend all night if you have to. eventually you get awesome at it.
and if this a was an attempt at pheonix's combo, mega, you need to get your own ideas. re-producing another animation is borgin because weve all seen it before, and we like new animations.
its ok if it INSPIRED YOU to make one but do not copy it.

billster-knight
01-15-2009, 05:31 PM
meh, back to beginners, btw billister knight, mega has been around longer than you... i think...

umm.... what's your point?

MoD
01-15-2009, 06:03 PM
Get your ass right the **** back into the beginners section, stat!

megaanims
01-17-2009, 05:28 AM
looks I'm going back to the beg section

zawmbee
01-17-2009, 05:29 AM
Get your ass right the **** back into the beginners section, stat!

Vacuum
01-17-2009, 06:08 AM
man everybody's going out pf the beginners' thread except me wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how long is this gonna take~!!! =[

Oh, shut up you little whiny bitch, nobody cares about you.

Anyways, @mega, back to the beginners section for you. Stiffffffffffffffff with much more Fs.

billster-knight
01-17-2009, 06:25 AM
:| ....

Ssjbryando
01-17-2009, 07:27 AM
Lmao its so funny how it sounds like there is a gang, or leadership thing going on. Like if someone who i inter tells you you can leave the beg section they do so =P and if someone who is better then that int tells you to get back in, they obey and just go back in, and stay until someone else says so.

lol at ''Everyone is going out of the beginner section EXCEPT FOR ME :(!!''

I would just go out as soon as I feel like. Because you probably get more comments in a thread, then there.

But.. I dont know how it goes in the pivot world >_>

But yea, what the rest said <: sorry for going off-topic. I just loled for some reason.

Kaas
01-17-2009, 08:09 AM
Lmao its so funny how it sounds like there is a gang, or leadership thing going on. Like if someone who i inter tells you you can leave the beg section they do so =P and if someone who is better then that int tells you to get back in, they obey and just go back in, and stay until someone else says so.

I would just go out as soon as I feel like. Because you probably get more comments in a thread, then there.

But yea, what the rest said <: sorry for going off-topic. I just loled for some reason.
Leadership? Hardly, people with most experience are listened to better. But not everyone is able to tell who is experienced so ends up taking advice from the one using the biggest words :')

zawmbee
01-17-2009, 08:16 AM

Haha, shut up.
You have no clue what you are talking about, so i suggest stop trying to pass yourself off as intelligent, just stop it and never wonder around to the pivot section again.
Also, it's experience, not leadership or whatever you were trying to imply.
Flashfag.

Ssjbryando
01-17-2009, 08:51 AM
Haha, shut up.
You have no clue what you are talking about, so i suggest stop trying to pass yourself off as intelligent, just stop it and never wonder around to the pivot section again.
Flashfag.

I am basing it off what I hear in this thread, and in some others. You don't explain it yourself, so to me, it seems like you don't seem like much either.

I know that, but I was more talking about the obeying. I heard people say a couple of times before, that no one comments in the beginner section, thus not making you really improve. At least in other sections, most good ones don't comment there.

I would just go out there, and post an animation in a thread. Since everyone then sees it, and can comment on that animation only. But I guess you guys would just say ''Go to beginner'' without any help.. So yea, I'll shut up.

And I'm not trying to sound intelligent, unlike you. Who tries to sound like he has a point and the other doesn't at all, and is dumb, without really explaining himself properly. But instead, calling the person a fag, and saying he should never come to the pivot area again for showing his opinion.

And now you're probably thinking. ''Why so serious?''

snorlax
01-17-2009, 09:39 AM
Haha, shut up.
Flashfag.

Arrogant fool. I bet you're some fat slob who gets his daily ego trip by exerting his false authority on an internet forum.

You talk like you own the bloody pivot section.

[quote=zawmbee;1443261]
stop trying to pass yourself off as intelligent
[quote]

LOL. Does your false sense of superiority feel threatened by intelligent comments?

Go beat up a toddler if that makes you feel big and important.

Vacuum
01-17-2009, 10:12 AM
:| ....

You don't get it? DO NOT WHINE. Sheesh, grow up already, at least virtually.

And hey guys, don't argue. I don't like seeing arguing :'(

Kaas
01-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Arrogant fool. I bet you're some fat slob who gets his daily ego trip by exerting his false authority on an internet forum.

LOL. Does your false sense of superiority feel threatened by intelligent comments?

Outch, crash and burn :')

acrookednose
01-18-2009, 12:43 AM
stiff and a little uneased

herbivore
01-18-2009, 02:26 AM

Haha. Owned.

First post too.

Automaton
01-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Haha, shut up.
lul, you make it sound like the pivot section is filled with intellectualls.

Seriously, just don't talk, or think... or breathe for that matter. For one, just because someone tells someone - respectively, I might add - to shut up, it doesn't mean they are "exerting false authority". Second, if you actually knew Ssj you would realise even the most unintellectual person could surpass his intelligence, and I highly doubt someone would feel superior just because they tell someone what they said was wrong. And the last statement I don't think I even need to comment on. It just proves your false sense of superiority.