PDA

View Full Version : how do you upload a animation using paint on wmm to stickpage

acerocks
03-18-2008, 08:34 PM
how do i upload a animation (with paint) using wmm on stickpage

Deathwish
03-18-2008, 08:37 PM
youtube it.

‹berschall
03-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Either that, or mightn't it work with Flash? I don't know enough.

But with paint... better don't bother.

LN3uq
03-18-2008, 09:07 PM
If he inported it into flash, yes.

but somehow I doubt he has flash, if he's animating with paint and windows movie maker...

‹berschall
03-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Got a point there, detective.

acerocks
03-19-2008, 01:56 AM
had 2 flash trials didnt really like it and paint is a way cheaper alternitive to flash and is free but is still good to animate with

‹berschall
03-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Paint is not good to animate with.

acerocks
03-19-2008, 03:40 PM
watch this it was made in paint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_dsNeFc-tY

Gavel
03-19-2008, 06:24 PM
watch this it was made in paint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_dsNeFc-tY

Oh wow. Pixelly stick figures doing a lightsaber fight to electronic music. AMAAAAAAZING.

I think you're trying to show MS Paint's capabilities, you should show the best thing you can find, not something that you think is cool because it's better than anything you can do.

‹berschall
03-19-2008, 06:26 PM
http://www.ubersite.com/m/84167

^^^^^Better.

Myself
03-19-2008, 07:30 PM
liololololololololololololo

Rather Cheesy
03-19-2008, 08:18 PM
@acerocks:

http://www.ubersite.com/m/84167

^^^^^Better.

Thats paint at its peak, flash is way better at its peak, ever seen Brakenwood or Castle III?

Paint is not is not a good way to animate end of story. Even pivot is way better to animate with than paint. EZtoon is better than both. With flash on top. Flash is just to confusing for you, thats all. I remember when I first opened flash, I know its alot to take in at once. Just try to take your time and figure it out piece by piece before saying paint is a good free animator. Pivot and EZtoon are free, try them.

‹berschall
03-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Which makes it a lot more impressive that that was drawn in paint.

The Pirate
03-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I doubt the guy gave a shit that better programs "at their peak" would produce a better result. The idea was to make something impressive, by using a program that is incredibly limited, which makes the end result even more impressive in that respect.

If that drawing had been done in the latest version of photoshop it wouldn't be nearly as cool, because some of the complex things he did, like making a gradient colour by colour, or adding texture with painstaking individual brushstrokes, would be trivial tasks in a program with more features.

Also, that jedi animation was shit no matter how you look at it. Really bad example.

acerocks
03-20-2008, 06:20 PM
@spazz
Oh wow. Pixelly stick figures doing a lightsaber fight to electronic music. AMAAAAAAZING.

I think you're trying to show MS Paint's capabilities, you should show the best thing you can find, not something that you think is cool because it's better than anything you can do.

f*** man every time i see you post it seems like a f***ing smart remark and i have not seen one animation you made if any. the fourms here are for posting animations and stick related stuff. not for posting smart remarks.

Gavel
03-20-2008, 06:28 PM
@spazz

f*** man every time i see you post it seems like a f***ing smart remark and i have not seen one animation you made if any. the fourms here are for posting animations and stick related stuff. not for posting smart remarks.

What the fuck does my animation skill have to do with this? I was telling you that if you want to show off MS Paint's potential, then maybe you should show an animation that does just that, not some mediocre Star Wars animation with music that doesn't even fit it. Don't get so defensive, dude, it's not even your animation. The Pirate called the animation a piece of shit, why don't you go and run your mouth off at him?

And I like how you give me this little description of what this forum is for and yet you're exhibitting just the opposite of what you say it's for.

The Pirate
03-20-2008, 10:10 PM
@Rather Cheesy,

This is very offtopic but I must say, your sig just scared the shit out of me. I'm assuming the countdown for your collab was set to end at 12 midnight, which happened to come along as I was reading this thread. My volume for whatever reason was up and I'm in a quiet room, and I suddenly hear a comical scream come out of nowhere as the timer ends.