PDA

View Full Version : teacher and student

=Rock=
03-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Here is my longest animation ever made lol. it was going to take me 3-4 days, but i spent all my homework time today working on it.

so....

there's a good version and a not so good-OK version.

the good version is teh first part of the animation, i worked hard on the easing, and i love it, i think i did pretty good.
good part:
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Rock/bullyp9vz.gif

C+C pls and tell me how i am kinda improving Dx

Not-so-good (maybe good to you):

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Rock/teacherstudentdkjt.gif
This is the entire animation, but after the first part it got kinda bad. I took out a lot of frames for the throw and wall hit cuz it was too slow.

if you look at the guy on the left, you will notice his arms are wiggly after he puts his arms down after he throws teh student. this is because i totally forgot to put his arms down while i was working on students "flying, wall hit, and get up".

this is teh reallllly badd version i never finished:
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Rock/bull3bad2gms.gif

BloodFruit
03-18-2008, 11:31 PM
That took you 4 days!

Wow, thats maybe 30 minutes of work.

Overall, not bad, work on easing and the basics.

Oh yeah, use a ground next time.

=Rock=
03-18-2008, 11:45 PM
i said it was gonna lol. took a lot of time.

it took forever to go back to each frame and fix his arm cuz everytime u change something and click "nextframe" it pops back to the end and you have to go back and find the frames you want change again.

btw people should mostly look at the second one.

Index
03-18-2008, 11:49 PM
It's pretty good, you're improving A LOT.

BloodFruit
03-18-2008, 11:50 PM
i said it was gonna lol. took a lot of time.

it took forever to go back to each frame and fix his arm cuz everytime u change something and click "nextframe" it pops back to the end and you have to go back and find the frames you want change again.

btw people should mostly look at the second one.

Oh, you mean the one that doesn't work?

=Rock=
03-18-2008, 11:59 PM
it doesn't work? does it show up as a red X?

o, and i used put a sticknote and my comp screen as ground, didn't really work though. i agree, i will use a line for ground nexttime.

and brian thanks for a compliment - very rare

pivotfreak747
03-19-2008, 12:02 AM
its ok your getting better

leo4life
03-19-2008, 03:23 AM
lol, dat toook u 4 days to make that? well. its pretty good, but DAAAMN, 4 days!?!?!

sss
03-19-2008, 04:30 AM
4 days? oh my god! thats freaking much. Well your improving. but 4 days...

sheezy2
03-19-2008, 12:03 PM
i think personaly its your best yet and that you should work on the fizics for jumping and easing. spacing was good

courtsey?

zwolfsburg
03-19-2008, 12:10 PM
this is teh reallllly badd version i never finished:
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Rock/bull3bad2gms.gif

omg he's having a seizure after he gets knocked done for the first time. But yeah like everybody else said, you're getting better.

=Rock=
03-19-2008, 05:15 PM
hmm, i dont recongnize you zwolfsburg....

and what part of WAS going to take 4 days dont you guys get.

that was my estimate.

anyway <<>> now im happy cuz of good feeback lol, thx all.

Sk8ingjenius
03-19-2008, 09:56 PM
4 days may seem like a lot, but it might not have been constantly. i have a habit in pivot where i go do a few frames, check out a few websites, do a few more frames, etc. might have been doing the same sort of thing.

zwolfsburg
03-20-2008, 03:31 AM
hmm, i dont recongnize you zwolfsburg....

and what part of WAS going to take 4 days dont you guys get.

that was my estimate.

anyway <<>> now im happy cuz of good feeback lol, thx all.

that's cause I never posted by any of your other anims.

‹berschall
03-20-2008, 07:49 AM
Holy fuck.
You seem to have got what animating is about, but you lack a lot of the basics. The throw, the jump, everything doesn't have enough power. They don't wind up enough which makes it all look bad and half-assed. They don't seem to be affected by their movement, when that guy throws the other one, his feet don't even move. Also practice easing.

leo4life
03-20-2008, 08:35 AM
Holy fuck.
You seem to have got what animating is about, but you lack a lot of the basics. The throw, the jump, everything doesn't have enough power. They don't wind up enough which makes it all look bad and half-assed. They don't seem to be affected by their movement, when that guy throws the other one, his feet don't even move. Also practice easing.

please try not to use foul language, also, what he said, lack alot of power

‹berschall
03-20-2008, 09:22 AM
Foul Language? Where in the rules does it state that? You should first try to use language at all.

=Rock=
03-20-2008, 05:42 PM
no comment.... .

edit: ok ok fine ill comment D=

i didn't think the guy needed to go back since i intended him to be strong, since he's the teacher, and the studen'ts light. but i guess i could have moved him back a bit..

to be honest i cringed when i saw uberschall had at last posted on one of my anims! and i clicked.... the button verry slowwly. lol not possiible.

it wasn't so bad after all

kirimaru
03-21-2008, 07:49 AM
The second was nice in my opinion but ground is a goood idea