PDA

View Full Version : Anime collab! [Ssjb& the rest]

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 10:24 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479168

(dont expect anything MEGA EPIC ZOMG, even though it lasted so long. Click thinking its gonna be aight)

(Wow im happy I FINALLY GOT RID OF THIS BABY <3)

*Sigh* Where to start. -Ssjb

This collab has lasted quiet a long while, and was set to be released 7 months ago (lol) My computer was lagging to much, so I could not do any work on it, but then lixu and Hawk came, and basically rescued me lol : D

Double thanks to Hawk for putting all this effort into making the credits, and re-doing everything that needed to be edited. Also thanks Miccool for the menu.

Animators, and info are in the credits.

Enjoy! Comment/Rate please, and recommend us if you'd like.

(THANKS ALL ANIMATORS WHO HAVE NO SHOWN THERE MOVIE :) )

Vote what you think it deserves, although 5 would be awesome.

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Could have been compiled better at the beginning but... it's finally done and entries are good and that's all that matters. 5'd

Lixu
01-18-2009, 10:29 AM
I know the collab can be better 'cause i've seen all entries already alone :P
Good collab though, still having bugs.

jomax
01-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Some of them were great, most of em... was not

Good work tho, i like to see collabs of this length

Rabstar
01-18-2009, 10:55 AM
It all got worse nearer to the end...o.o
(Besides Miccool's part)

Good job, SSj, ^^

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Watch out kids, scary comment to Hawk:

SHUT THE **** UP YOU MOTHER****ING SHOWOFF GET A ****ING LIFE I DID MY BEST, NOT MY PROBLEM THOSE ****ING V-CAMS DIDNT WORK TOO WELL, YOU DIDNT DO IT PERFECT EITHER SO STOP THE ****ING WHINING.

seriously, i needed to release that.

I know the collab can be better 'cause i've seen all entries already alone :P
Good collab though, still having bugs.

You just mashed everything together. I fixed the cams btw. There were lots of bugs that couldn't be fixed through normal ways. You were a lazy asshole.

Socks
01-18-2009, 11:38 AM
I didn't see any real bugs, however the level of quality in some of the animations was bad.

Mesmay
01-18-2009, 11:40 AM
<3 you for actually finishing this.

but what happened to putting the other people's names in the list of authors? ;-;

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 11:44 AM
<3 you for actually finishing this.

but what happened to putting the other people's names in the list of authors? ;-;

<3

Yea no one send a friend request..., I only had hawk and lixu in my list o_O

M3D
01-18-2009, 11:45 AM
>_>
Ugh...
Mine was so old.
Oh well.
I like kensei's.

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 11:52 AM
>_>
Ugh...
Mine was so old.
Oh well.
I like kensei's.

<3

Btw, 4.02/5 : D Blue name, with a bit of luck we could get a daily, and maybe maybe maybe maybe.. Front?

KEEP BRINGING THEM 5's/votes <:

Shanto
01-18-2009, 11:54 AM
Didn't you start this collab like a year ago?

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 11:55 AM
Didn't you start this collab like a year ago?

HAHA Of course not : P

I started it 9 months ago.

Mesmay
01-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Its only 4.03 cause I voted lol, it was 3.8 before.

SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM

Shanto
01-18-2009, 12:02 PM
HAHA Of course not : P

I started it 9 months ago.
Oh I'm sorry :P

fitzy
01-18-2009, 12:06 PM
i think its really overrated, and i doubt it'll get front page SSJ so dont pin any hopes on it :p even if it got daily feature i wouldnt be too sure.

anyway, i think its overrated, but thats not to say it isnt good, kensei's was awesome, miccools was great, and that one with the red stickman looked funky and i thought that was pretty good. the rest i felt wern't very good (save for maybe a few, M3D's was okay...). i just think there's too much variance in the quality of animations that its hard for me to pin an exact score, i don't think the great ones made up for the average ones to justify the score it has, but good job on getting 4.00+ on NG, pretty good achievement.

oh and the way you did 'unused entries' at the end, they might as well have just been part of the collab, they were linked in every way, same music...it was just continuing on from the 'used entries', they wern't in a seperate link or anything, they were just there at the end with the only distinguishable way to notice that they were apparently unused was the flash of 'unused entries' if that flash never popped up, noone would notice that they were unused...if you follow me, i dont think ive explained that bit very well but nevermind.

Socks
01-18-2009, 12:10 PM
i think its really overrated, and i doubt it'll get front page SSJ so dont pin any hopes on it :p even if it got daily feature i wouldnt be too sure.

anyway, i think its overrated, but thats not to say it isnt good, kensei's was awesome, miccools was great, and that one with the red stickman looked funky and i thought that was pretty good. the rest i felt wern't very good (save for maybe a few, M3D's was okay...). i just think there's too much variance in the quality of animations that its hard for me to pin an exact score, i don't think the great ones made up for the average ones to justify the score it has, but good job on getting 4.00+ on NG, pretty good achievement.

oh and the way you did 'unused entries' at the end, they might as well have just been part of the collab, they were linked in every way, same music...it was just continuing on from the 'used entries', they wern't in a seperate link or anything, they were just there at the end with the only distinguishable way to notice that they were apparently unused was the flash of 'unused entries' if that flash never popped up, noone would notice that they were unused...if you follow me, i dont think ive explained that bit very well but nevermind.
I noticed that too, I wasn't sure if there was a point to do that if everything was still joined, and the amount of navigation and detail in the menu and whatnot was not there, like you would need to have the authors' bios if you wanted to front.

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 12:10 PM

Thanks. And I understand. It might been better not to put them in the main, since people see those bad entries at the end, and might lower the score.

I don't think its necessary overrated, I've seen way others gain higher scores. Like ssoutphases 100 frame 10/20 hit combo. It got a 4.20! And my quick test, got a 3.80 and a daily? No im not sure about that. But small things can get real high. Thanks though.

I had much more info about everything, but hawk left that out : P But its ok.

Upps
01-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Hah, that was awesome..

GameGeek21
01-18-2009, 12:21 PM
Kensei's avatar one was the best and then second was Micools good job guys i liked it

fitzy
01-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks. And I understand. It might been better not to put them in the main, since people see those bad entries at the end, and might lower the score.

I don't think its necessary overrated, I've seen way others gain higher scores. Like ssoutphases 100 frame 10/20 hit combo. It got a 4.20! And my quick test, got a 3.80 and a daily? No im not sure about that. But small things can get real high. Thanks though.

I had much more info about everything, but hawk left that out : P But its ok.

i think ssoutphase's combo is way overrated, and so does he...for some reason NG seemed to think it was worth more than some of the legendary stuff. its a cool combo tho...

which quick test you on about? the only daily award you have is for final fantasy stick, which deserved a daily.

Drifts
01-18-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm gonna be realistic on this.

1. I didn't really like the music.
2. It was very nicely compiled, right to the unused entries, some parts i couldn't see because they were blacked out.
3. I think i only liked about a couple of entries. (Miccool, Kensei, M3D, the guys with the skull and sword and gun, and 2 others i forgot.
4. Not all the names of the author was seen, so not all did i know who made what.
5. Most of the animations were just random combos which kinda was a let down.

But i say well done for organizing all of this, and i know it must have been a lot of memory overall, decently i would rate this 7ish 8ish /10.

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 12:36 PM
SHUT THE **** UP, SERIOUSLY, I MADE NO BUGS EXCEPT THE ACTIONSCRIPT ERRORS, WHICH YOU DELETED BY REPLACING AN EMPTY V-CAM WHICH MADE IT LOOK WORSE. YOU TELL ME I DID IT WRONG, WHILE YOU MADE 10.000 MISTAKES TOO. SO SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY.

/rage

Man you're dumb. I didn't re-compile. Those errors are yours, I just fixed some of them. Also, the v-cam problems, which came from you, caused other things after I tried fixing, such as the blacked entry (sorry jkijy).

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I said blacking entries came from you. O_O If I compiled them from the very beginning I wouldn't have had to replace anything to fix any errors and no blacking would have occurred.

Edit : Riiight... now it looks like I double posted. If you deleted it yourself, Lixu... you suck. If a mod deleted it, <3

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 12:45 PM
i think ssoutphase's combo is way overrated, and so does he...for some reason NG seemed to think it was worth more than some of the legendary stuff. its a cool combo tho...

which quick test you on about? the only daily award you have is for final fantasy stick, which deserved a daily.

Yes I checked, no daily award for that. (Like I said, ''no Im not sure it has'')

But more stick animators get massive amount of ratings for tests.

Thanks for your opinion, you to drifts.

AND HAWK AND ****ING LIXU SHUT THE **** UP YOU BOTH HAD ERRORS OK I DONT GIVE A SHIT ITS DONE.

<3

Covalence
01-18-2009, 12:47 PM
****ing awesome

i want to be in the 2nd one, if there is one
i thought some soul eater and gantz were gonna be included though, what happened?

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 12:50 PM
****ing awesome

i want to be in the 2nd one, if there is one
i thought some soul eater and gantz were gonna be included though, what happened?

M3d made gantz I think, and soul eater.. Hmm, no one finished theirs. There is definitely gonna be a second one, and hopefully brings more awesome entries, since its a pretty popular thing, anime.

No one better steals it and makes number 2 >: or I will virtually kick him. And I promise it won't take 9 months :) lol

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Yay! Anime Collab 2 will pwn better! <3

Covalence
01-18-2009, 12:53 PM
yeah, i see the gantz in it now lol
couldn't really tell because there was alot more violence, swearing, and gut bursting explosions, (and sex) in gantz
but hey, still a cool part

M3D
01-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks Dark =]

tomocles
01-18-2009, 01:04 PM
you guys ditched realism, which messed up the resemblance to your chosen animes, but good job on the animation of it, mostly.

Lixu
01-18-2009, 01:09 PM
I said blacking entries came from you. O_O If I compiled them from the very beginning I wouldn't have had to replace anything to fix any errors and no blacking would have occurred.

Edit : Riiight... now it looks like I double posted. If you deleted it yourself, Lixu... you suck. If a mod deleted it, <3
I deleted it. Atleast I try to keep this thread spam-less, unlike you, you asshole.

Drifts
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
And when will you be starting number 2

M3D
01-18-2009, 01:29 PM
He should start it real soon.
Then get the people that join to post a damn anim they have done, and the ones that are good only get in.

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 01:43 PM
And when will you be starting number 2

He should start it real soon.
Then get the people that join to post a damn anim they have done, and the ones that are good only get in.

Hmm, ya gus think I shoudl start 2 already? anime 1 just got out? although it should have been 7 months ago, so could be. Would you guys join AND finish?

If so, I will. I was planning on making it next month, but I can start it in a week and give them more time.

Although I kinda agree with tomocles here. I'm gonna make a rule about it, but you don't HAVE to. Try when youre choosing your anime, to keep the flaws, the pace of the anime, the characters feel like the real anime. For example, don't make someone that is from avatar, teleport, or move much faster then aang normally can't. [And I am aware, that avatar is not a anime. But I'm still counting it]

You guys can already start if you want, I will make it anyways lol. X D!

Shanto
01-18-2009, 01:44 PM
I'd join!

I prolly wouldn't finish though...

Or, yunno, start it.

Kensei
01-18-2009, 02:13 PM
lmao you had to use my anim as an example ssjb :P.

Id join the second one, and the guy who made avatar was like heavily inspired by anime so its an anime to me :P.

Anyways this collabs standard wasnt that high and those last three entries shouldnt of been thar but it was pretty good I guess, mainly because of miccools epic part : P.

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 02:23 PM
lmao you had to use my anim as an example ssjb :P.

Id join the second one, and the guy who made avatar was like heavily inspired by anime so its an anime to me :P.

Anyways this collabs standard wasnt that high and those last three entries shouldnt of been thar but it was pretty good I guess, mainly because of miccools epic part : P.

You would join the second one? Awesome. Miccool said maybe (but he has too ;-;) so yea. I will get more. And yea, the last 4 animations probably brought the score down a lot. Would be a bit better if I just made it so that they could see it from the menu <3

Miccool
01-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Yeah... mayyybbeeee >_>

Anyway, I really liked kensei and rakno's parts.

M3D
01-18-2009, 02:54 PM
I would definitely join the second.
And it will be way better since Ive improved heaps after that anim was done.
I would enjoy it more too. Probably do Samurai Champloo =]

EDIT:
KENSIE GET ONLINE!
RAWR

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 02:55 PM
And yea, the last 4 animations probably brought the score down a lot. Would be a bit better if I just made it so that they could see it from the menu <3

Next time you'll have them separated. More practical menu with many options and maybe with a design from Miccool again? :)

Miccool
01-18-2009, 02:56 PM
yeah.. I'd probably do elfen lied or something...

Edit: yeah.. I'll make the menu ALOT better next time.. I don't like the one i did for that >_>

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 03:01 PM
When SSJB starts the collab, before you do the menu I'll tell you precisely what options we need. That menu will likely have many interfaces though or will have sub-menus.

tomocles
01-18-2009, 03:06 PM
well, I really loved paranoia agent and Paprika, so I may join the next one and do something based on one of those.

edit: Hawk, we do NOT need a complex interface. Here is the only options you could possibly need:

Play All
Scene Select (includes bios)
Options (quality, sound, and whatever else you like)
Extras (extra parts, and other stuff you feel belongs here)
Credits

that is as complex as it needs to get and wouldn't require much.

Ssjbryando
01-18-2009, 03:07 PM

Edit: yeah.. I'll make the menu ALOT better next time.. I don't like the one i did for that >_>

Does this mean youre in miccool? <3

Hawk I'm the collab maker :O lol. <3

x

Miccool
01-18-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm just saying if i did, I'd do elfen lied >_>

And love paprika, tomocles... didn't quite finish watching paranoia agent though

tomocles
01-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey SSJB, care if I take a shot at a menu? I will include directions on adding anything like entries to it for you. :)

edit: you really do have to Miccool, it helps bring the series to a conclusive climax and makes the slow storytelling of the mini-series worth it.

STUFF
01-18-2009, 03:13 PM
It was pretty weird watching pikachu and squirtle as stick figures.

My main problem is that I couldn't figure out what anime some animators used in their animations. It was basically random stick fighting for the most part and it seems a lot of people used DBZ, which seems like normal everyday stick fighting test animations.

Miccool's, Kensei's, and Rakno's parts were the best. Was Hawk's animation part of the actual collab? If it was, there were animations in the "unused" section that looked better than his. Hawk's animation was just too slow and was poorly animated in general. Movements were very off and there was almost no physics integrated at all.

Shanto
01-18-2009, 03:19 PM
It was pretty weird watching pikachu and squirtle as stick figures.

My main problem is that I couldn't figure out what anime some animators used in their animations. It was basically random stick fighting for the most part and it seems a lot of people used DBZ, which seems like normal everyday stick fighting test animations.

Miccool's, Kensei's, and Rakno's parts were the best. Was Hawk's animation part of the actual collab? If it was, there were animations in the "unused" section that looked better than his. Hawk's animation was just too slow and was poorly animated in general. Movements were very off and there was almost no physics integrated at all.
Yes it was in the unused section.

Kensei
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM

The menu is fine its simple and cool :P

Ive only watched like one ep of elfen lied, I might do Xam'd only because the first 2 eps were cool after that it got kinda suckish...plus I always wanted to do a fight on water : P

Oh and thanks for liking my part miccool <3 you lol.

Shanto
01-18-2009, 03:48 PM
No one did DNA2 :C

Kensei
01-18-2009, 04:13 PM
No one did DNA2 :C

wazzat? :c....

Shanto
01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Make the 2 into a squared.

DNA SQUARED but it actually looks like the 2 squared in front of the DNA.

It's a anime. 15 episodes of pure awesome drama.

It's kinda like a chickflick.

Miccool
01-18-2009, 04:19 PM
I read a bit of the manga...but who in the world would someone make a collab part on a drama, harem anime.. srsly.

Shanto
01-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Theres A Manga Of It?!?!

Must Read Nowwwwwwwwwwwww

-Hawk-
01-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Excuse the huge post O_O

well, I really loved paranoia agent and Paprika, so I may join the next one and do something based on one of those.

edit: Hawk, we do NOT need a complex interface. Here is the only options you could possibly need:

Play All
Scene Select (includes bios)
Options (quality, sound, and whatever else you like)
Extras (extra parts, and other stuff you feel belongs here)
Credits

that is as complex as it needs to get and wouldn't require much.

By complex I mean sophisticated... you know... modern looking, technological.

Hawk I'm the collab maker :O lol. <3
Ya, and I'm the compiler (I hope?) and I'm putting up some ideas. :D

Was Hawk's animation part of the actual collab? If it was, there were animations in the "unused" section that looked better than his. Hawk's animation was just too slow and was poorly animated in general. Movements were very off and there was almost no physics integrated at all.

lol too late for constructive criticism, there's been over 6 months since I made that lol twas in unused, everything after Jafar, including Jafar's was "unused" though they were actually used :P

Miccool
01-18-2009, 04:26 PM
The menu is fine its simple and cool :P

Ive only watched like one ep of elfen lied, I might do Xam'd only because the first 2 eps were cool after that it got kinda suckish...plus I always wanted to do a fight on water : P

Oh and thanks for liking my part miccool <3 you lol.

Yeah, I totally agree about xam'd. Such a disappointment and they reuse scenes a lot too :<... Oh well hope the last few eps are better.

And my internets messing with me..godamit

Cizzil
01-18-2009, 04:27 PM
Miccool's part was amazing! There were a scattered few great ones, but the rest were average or worse.

Kensei
01-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Yeah, I totally agree about xam'd. Such a disappointment and they reuse scenes a lot too :<... Oh well hope the last few eps are better.

And my internets messing with me..godamit

Yeah really dissapointing :/, on like ep 12 or something he was about to fight his friend and I was like "yay finally a good fight scene" then he does the exact same lightning punch over and over again... :/. But yeah I really liked the first 2 eps : P

Excuse the huge post O_O

By complex I mean sophisticated... you know... modern looking, technological.

Ya, and I'm the compiler (I hope?) and I'm putting up some ideas. :D

I want you to be the compiler too :P, I like what you did with the credits considering how bad ssjb made them lmao ( no offence ssjb). thanks for sorting everything out and compiling <3.

Oh and modern menus are always cool

Covalence
01-18-2009, 05:17 PM
i still wanna see some soul eater
:(

tomocles
01-18-2009, 09:39 PM
hey, if you guys are open to use it, I created a menu for the next collab:

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=580969

if you want it, I will send it to Miccool to add whatever else you guys should need when the time comes.

that bar in the beginning is a placeholder for a preloader.

edit: I fixed the problem of the credits text showing on play...this version has that error.

Clips
01-18-2009, 10:17 PM
<3 kenseis part veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much (avatar is aweeesome)
miccools was awesome too but i saw it a few months or more ago
overall i would give a 7-8/10
some of the entries werent very good

Miccool
01-18-2009, 11:14 PM

if you want it, I will send it to Miccool to add whatever else you guys should need when the time comes.

edit: I fixed the problem of the credits text showing on play...this version has that error.
oh nice intro animation : D

The actual menu's a bit plain though.. but the animation is nice >_>

tomocles
01-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I was hoping you would take this and spice up the menu. :3

Miccool
01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
K, cool I'll fix it up later then :)

tomocles
01-18-2009, 11:39 PM
awesome! So, if I did my animation based on anime in general, would that be cool too? You know, like the style of anime?

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 12:23 AM
I want you to be the compiler too :P, I like what you did with the credits considering how bad ssjb made them lmao ( no offence ssjb). thanks for sorting everything out and compiling <3.

Oh and modern menus are always cool

Thank you. <3

awesome! So, if I did my animation based on anime in general, would that be cool too? You know, like the style of anime?

I think you should chose a theme though...

tomocles
01-19-2009, 12:51 AM
well, I guess I will choose paranoia agent and show some person getting killed by the slugger.

Flood
01-19-2009, 01:16 AM
Oh shit.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/2hed1/Capture-6.gif

tomocles
01-19-2009, 01:25 AM
lol, creating a hand got 2nd place when I submitted it, so put that in your pipe and smoke it. :P

Flood
01-19-2009, 01:27 AM
lol, creating a hand got 2nd place when I submitted it, so put that in your pipe and smoke it. :P

I already did .

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 01:28 AM
Great someone posted that. IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!! >=( lol It's my first award, too bad it's not a solo project, but that comes with Battle Arenas 5.

Ssjbryando
01-19-2009, 05:51 AM

Indeed really nice intro. Although its mostly STICK anime collab, and not really FB. But I'll see , i will probably use it, unless Miccool comes with a intro as well.

Nice so far. Although yea, the menu isn't really top notch. And it doesn't really have an anime feel.

:D thanks though

fitzy
01-19-2009, 05:57 AM
Great someone posted that. IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!! >=( lol It's my first award, too bad it's not a solo project, but that comes with Battle Arenas 5.

ive never had an award, collab or solo, and ive been submitting since 2004 :| i dont think i'll ever get one with my animations coming out rather slowly these days :-/ lets hope battle arena 5 is as good as you say it is :P but xiao style 2: lab shutdown failed even to get daily 5th :( i guess your animation has to be good and has to get a reasonable day too...a bit of luck is involved in getting the awards i guess. ive seen days where every top 5 was above 4.00 so 3.9's well deserving of an award missed out, but ive also seen 3.7s get daily 1st's

and well done on daily 4th :)

tomocles
01-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Miccool, SSJB, are you in on the second one? If you are, now is the time to start the new thread. You have a basically put together menu, you have obviously willing participants, and you have an already proven successful collab idea. Get it up, guys!

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 01:50 PM
I'm ready for compilin' yo, just cleaning errors in my computer and defragmenting. Hmm... maybe I'll upgrade from 1 gig of RAM to 2 gigs but I dunno... since I certainly won't need it if it's under 10 minutes (did TLTFT Winners' Collab with my actual parts).

Ssjbryando
01-19-2009, 02:55 PM
I will create it tomorrow then =]

Hawk ._... Every collab is different. You brag <:

I have 2gigs <: or 1. There is something wrong with my pc, cause its much better then most, but it laggs so badly. D:

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 03:04 PM
You need to give your computer a wash (not with water and soap though) lol XD. You can download Tune-Up Utilities but you also have some cleaning options in C and D properties in Tools. Use defragment, it will sure help. In case your computer miraculously turns awesome can I still be the compiler? :D

power fuse0
01-19-2009, 04:21 PM
nice stuff people. I like quite a lot of them
But the unused entries should go in an extras part at the menu.
lol

Frost
01-20-2009, 07:49 AM
miccools was my favorite

and omg i sucked back then <_<

Ssjbryando
01-20-2009, 08:28 AM
miccools was my favorite

and omg i sucked back then <_<

You made a ... oh you're lolipop : D There you went lol.

And yes I will separate them next time.

Lixu
01-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Holy shit -Hawk- get a life, read at ur posts, ur all like: "OMG BRYAN MY PC IS AWESUM LET ME COMPILE K" "HEY I CAN COMPILE AI DEFRAGMENT MAI PC LULZ I R AWESOME" "I ASS KISS YOU LIEK HOLY SHIT AHAHA"

Calm down -Hawk-...

Ssjbryando
01-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Don't fight over me guys.

I aint THAT special :Love<3:

MoD
01-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Lixu, now now, be nice; He's obviously just a little boy

And -Hawk-, don't be provoked by Lixu's post and respond, if there is a flame war here, I'll be the starter of it; not you.

Lixu
01-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Lixu, now now, be nice; He's obviously just a little boy

And -Hawk-, don't be provoked by Lixu's post and respond, if there is a flame war here, I'll be the starter of it; not you.
Oh we all know you are a big bad-ass boy, MoD.

Ssjbryando
01-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Lmao this thread has so much posts <: im proud, even though 50% is spam caused by hawk and lixu : D

Btw JOIN NUMBER 2

I EVEN MADE A WEBPAGE For the rules =O

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98647

-Hawk-
01-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Lixu, you're obviously mentally retarded and your presence here is completely worthless. Why don't YOU calm down? I'm just enjoying the idea of a future Anime Collab 2.

Also... 2.600 :)

Mesmay
01-20-2009, 10:24 AM
oh my god...

SHUT UP!

Its pathetic that you can generate about 50 posts of arguments between you. Furthermore, you didnt die from the brain-numbing level of ridiculosity this argument reaches.

So howabout stfu, k?

And before you say it the convo between damocles and me in that guys thread doesnt count :) olololololo

Lixu
01-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Uhm, I barely replied here, and when I did, I deleted my posts.

Oh and -Hawk-, I'm not the one ass-kissing non stop, and only asking: BRYAN MAY I COMPILE PLS? so yeah.

-Hawk-
01-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Everyone wants to compile it huh? Ah wtf... I've got 12 collabs coming up, if you guys are gonna keep stressing the shit out of me I may not do it in the end for the sake of not being black mailed and flamed a thousand times. If I compile it or not is up to B though. /****ing argument Lixu I'm tired of reporting your flaming kay?

Ssjbryando
01-20-2009, 04:04 PM
._. Lixu please do not reply. Both stop D:

We first need to focus on getting more people to join. THEN we can compile the collab ;______;

tomocles
01-20-2009, 05:46 PM
hahahaha! gladly, we have a new thread. :P

Frost
01-21-2009, 08:05 PM
You made a ... oh you're lolipop : D There you went lol.
And yes I will separate them next time.

what do you mean by that?

Sunder Forge
01-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Rakno's was ****ing insane, Kensei's was next best imo, didn't know the collab would have aniamtions of that high a quality O.o

Lixu
01-22-2009, 09:37 AM
/****ing argument Lixu I'm tired of reporting your flaming kay?Aww... Somebody can't handle losing, so let's report :'c.
As a mod said to me: If it's not a reply with too much flames there shall be no infraction.

Anyways, yeah let's shut up and make love again.

Raffi
01-22-2009, 09:45 AM
hatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemy entryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryh atemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemye ntryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryha temyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyen tryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhat emyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyent ryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhate myentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentr yhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatem yentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentry hatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemy entryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryh atemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemye ntryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryhatemyentryha temyentry

MoD
01-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Oh we all know you are a big bad-ass boy, MoD.
Lixu, seriously; Shut the **** up. Yes, I may make some bad post choices, I may go too far sometimes, but come on. Your just ****ing around now. Stop.

Lixu, you're obviously mentally retarded and your presence here is completely worthless. Why don't YOU calm down? I'm just enjoying the idea of a future Anime Collab 2.

Also... 2.600 :)
Hawk, why the **** didn't you stop? You've both been reported, I suggest everybody else who thinks this thread was ruined by them to report them as well.

-Hawk-
01-22-2009, 10:59 AM
Go join Anime Collab 2 after watching this one yo!

flip
01-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow 9/10
Gr8
Nice Jobz

killerkb
01-28-2009, 01:53 PM
That was pretty : D. Nice job.