View Full Version : Addiction -full-

Ahtex!
01-19-2009, 02:32 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479409

enjoy!
my first fully complete anim =D

Bonk
01-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Not bad, it seems you put some good effort into it.

Some of the animation was a bit choppy, and that type of sword and trail is really overused. Still, good work.

croft70
01-19-2009, 07:55 PM
well i think you can make better the shape of stickman.

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 11:51 PM
This animation is really entertaining, you've captured some emotions there and made the fight have a reason, which is not commonly seen around here as most people just put up a fight that starts suddenly under no context. =)
You could have drawn the sticks better, yea, but to be honest, it doesn't even matter to me cause the fight parts are fluid and original.
You did a good job finally finishing a full project. 5'd =D

Ahtex!
01-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Not bad, it seems you put some good effort into it.

Some of the animation was a bit choppy, and that type of sword and trail is really overused. Still, good work.

thanks, i did.
and its the first time ive used that sword x3.

well i think you can make better the shape of stickman.

ok... so my stickman wasn't stickman shaped? fair enough, ill work on that.
anything else to add?

This animation is really entertaining, you've captured some emotions there and made the fight have a reason, which is not commonly seen around here as most people just put up a fight that starts suddenly under no context. =)
You could have drawn the sticks better, yea, but to be honest, it doesn't even matter to me cause the fight parts are fluid and original.
You did a good job finally finishing a full project. 5'd =D

Thanks, but i think you could maybe say a few more things for me to work on perhaps? Yay a 5 btw =D!!

Rabstar
01-20-2009, 12:19 PM
The sticks reminded me of raffeh's sticks. :O

The end was way too slow, maybe just make it like, he see's the sword, then it blacks out. ^^
Good job on finishing it, though!

misterpesoman
01-20-2009, 03:43 PM
HEY thats rly good! also, how do you upload things to newgrounds?

Ahtex!
01-21-2009, 02:22 PM
nice idea rabstar, i think i will be making a number 2.
wont be called "addiction 2" though that would be rather cheesy <---lol.
and misterpesoman please dont ask questions like that in a flash thread. make your own thread in general help. (the answer would be to make an account on NG and click submit content btw)

risingphoenix
01-21-2009, 03:31 PM
That was quite good slightly choppy but oh well who cares?
only thing i really hated about that anim was the sword due to almost everyone using it and if your making a second one then make put some comedy in it and maybe make him go rehab =D

sasuke21
01-22-2009, 11:50 AM
ahtex your a genius!

flip
01-24-2009, 06:51 PM
WOW GREAT JOB.
the only things i have to say about it is that i didnt understand what he was killing them with (his weapon) and the stick's faces need a lil bitta work.. other than that it was awsome!