PDA

View Full Version : Bonk's BSE Combo #2

Bonk
01-19-2009, 07:21 PM
When watching this you'll notice that it is not fullbody.

Well, I've decided that for small multi-round competitions like this stick is easier and MUCH quicker, so now I won't spent hours on something that gets a low score :[

So anyway, here is my animation. It is my very first "line" stick animation and only my second stick animation. Be gentle please.

This is what Orange gets for trying to shake hands. (http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=789&lb=n)

Clips
01-19-2009, 08:12 PM
so now I won't spent hours on something that gets a low score :[

it isnt nessecerily (dangit, spelling sry) the score that you get, you improve, but its your decision

good work, it was smooth, good movements and the punch effect things were cool too, but i could see some resizing
the sounds also could of been better

RawGreen
01-19-2009, 08:49 PM
pretty good, I like the design of your name, I think I'll play around with stuff like that.,....

starscream
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
I agree with what Nukednut said.

Good as always...

Rabstar
01-19-2009, 09:19 PM
kick 5 was a bit bad, maybe it needed easing? =/

But nice, as usual, <3

ernheim
01-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Great, as always, no real problems
:]

-Hawk-
01-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Darn, Bonk, don't quit FB just because a darn judge rates you low. O_O Where's your self-esteem?

It's pretty ok considering even though it's your first stick you've done FB before. FB -> stick is easy... sort of...

Bonk
01-20-2009, 05:11 PM
it isnt nessecerily (dangit, spelling sry) the score that you get, you improve, but its your decision

good work, it was smooth, good movements and the punch effect things were cool too, but i could see some resizing
the sounds also could of been better

Thanks, although the resizing on the flip kick was for emphasis. I do agree that the sounds suck though :]

pretty good, I like the design of your name, I think I'll play around with stuff like that.,....

Grr that's the best part? :] Thanks dood.

I agree with what Nukednut said.

Good as always...

Yay thanks.

kick 5 was a bit bad, maybe it needed easing? =/

But nice, as usual, <3

Yeah I had trouble with that one, there was some choreography issues that mucked it up. Thanks.

Great, as always, no real problems
:]

Woo! Thanks.

Darn, Bonk, don't quit FB just because a darn judge rates you low. O_O Where's your self-esteem?

It's pretty ok considering even though it's your first stick you've done FB before. FB -> stick is easy... sort of...

:/ Not necessarily. But yeah thanks.

Endo-K
01-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Great job Bonk. You did pretty well being new to sticks I guess.

herbivore
01-20-2009, 09:08 PM
Second stick animation? Dam, thats pro. Well done! :)

Jeremy
01-21-2009, 08:25 AM
The reactions of the guy getting hit seemed kinda bad, stiff I guess would be the right word. The hits themselves didn't seem very hard either.

Covalence
01-21-2009, 10:09 PM
you're pretty good at stick. i guess you could switch on and off between stick and fb, or maybe even have the fb do a combo on the stick, or vice versa.

the animations you made so far are pretty creative, keep it up in the rounds to come

Bonk
01-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks y'all, it makes my day.

flip
01-24-2009, 06:47 PM
nice job. it was rly smooth and clear. i it wouldnt hurt to make the screen move with the stick ppl, and a lil bit longer, but thats just my opinion.
its gr8

Bonk
01-25-2009, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. Thanks.

alcaknight
01-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Simply amazing. The music is good, the animation is even better. Great job!