PDA

View Full Version : A funny animation

BlisS
01-20-2009, 08:36 PM
I think i made it to slow it looked way better before i uploaded it but NO excuses! tell me what you think about it xD

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9268/funnysoullessqz2.gif (http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=funnysoullessqz2.gif)

i also put it as my sig so don't get confused please Tell me WHAT I DID WRONG

billster-knight
01-20-2009, 08:52 PM
lol nice animation :D i like it because i play chess too xD

and btw who told you you were high beginner? you'r like between low and medium beg.

EDIT: and the words wobble when they move

BlisS
01-20-2009, 09:22 PM
xD i thought i caught on quick o well... if someone says its still a little stiff High beginner is not what i am... lols i put low to med xD

▀ub
01-20-2009, 10:19 PM
meh, it twas alright.

tip: put [/quote] at the end of the quote in your sig to make it less retarded.

Vacuum
01-20-2009, 11:45 PM
It ain't alright. You should use more movements, use easing, and kill the stifness along with the choppyness.

Also, beginners thread.

Plus, who said you're a med beginner? You're really REALLY a low beginner. You've got to work your ass off to get med beginner.

Avian
01-21-2009, 10:55 AM

and btw who told you you were high beginner? you'r like between low and medium beg.

you're not the only one who play chess :)
-------------------
anim:
ain't so good, the anim was very simple with almost no movements, also, it was choppy

Socks
01-21-2009, 11:50 AM
This kid has to be ten years old, when I was 10 and I watched Sponge Bob there was this fatass Mermaid man, and his sidekick Squid kid or something, and they played chess.

Way to copy and ruin a cool idea faggot....

Rabstar
01-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I like the idea. But the words need easing, the sticks needed easing, better spacing, maybe add cinematics? etc.

BlisS
01-21-2009, 04:00 PM
Fck you Socks. i diden't fckn copy it from anywhere.

i just thought of it and did it the same day

it may not be perfect but hey i'm worken on it

Tawnik
01-21-2009, 04:02 PM
tip: put [ /quote] at the end of the quote in your sig to make it less retarded.

haha,

animation was nice,quite choppy,the text should be eased more

MoD
01-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Thats impossible, you cant checkmate somebody while in check, without it being a draw.

CGIllusion
01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
It's possible to block a check and checkmate him at the same time. Learn chess foo

MoD
01-21-2009, 04:35 PM
It didn't look like he blocked a check.

CGIllusion
01-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Well you are viewing it on in 2d so it doesn't look like anything.

BlisS
01-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Thank you.. Much help

well yes it is possible ive done it twice or so... when the rook was in check with myknight i had placed my bishop in front of it stoping the check and putting my dad in check but no where to go because i had my knight queen and rook. surrounding it with no possible places now this rarely happens i made it to piss off my dad xD

The Kraken
01-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Damn, I don't know chess but it sounds like this kid knows his shit.

BlisS
01-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Nah not rlly just knowing the basics... me and my dad are just rookies that just play to see who has to do the dishes xD

Socks
01-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Nah not rlly just knowing the basics... me and my dad are just rookies that just play to see who has to do the dishes xD
Why buy a chess set when you could buy a dishwasher?

Saline
01-21-2009, 07:09 PM

RANKS DO NOT MATTER

I didn't see the humor in it.

There really wasn't enough animation to comment on, just words moving. Next time make it a bit longer and actually have the sticks moving.

BlisS
01-22-2009, 08:33 AM
yea i know... i wanted to keep it plain and simple...
And buy a dishwasher? pfff... nah not when the economy is going down a shet hole right now...

Orange Blob
01-22-2009, 02:44 PM
yeah, fighting would be good

Rombie
01-22-2009, 02:56 PM
This kid has to be ten years old, when I was 10 and I watched Sponge Bob there was this fatass Mermaid man, and his sidekick Squid kid or something, and they played chess.

Report'd

Man, I remember when the whole forum had a debate over the ranking system, I don't use sub-classes, I just call them Beginner, Intermediate, and Veteran.
-----> Beginner.
Lol, cheesy. I guess you weren't really serious when you made this, so no reason being harsh, just try makin em' smoother.

BlisS
01-22-2009, 03:04 PM
yea not rlly put much work into it...

poppetje3D
01-22-2009, 03:38 PM
A funny beginners section animation.

manatthedesk
01-22-2009, 06:48 PM
Lol the animation wasnt overly great, but thats ok it conveyed the idea. I loved it, I so was just like, "o here we go another stick fight..." and then I laughed.

billster-knight
01-22-2009, 08:21 PM

lol what the hell dude, theres lots of chess cartoon.

and btw thats not chess its dama for old people

BlisS
01-23-2009, 05:37 PM
whoa seriously guys.... i just made t for a laugh i know i'm not the best at making animations but seriously... no need to get all hostile