PDA

View Full Version : BSE R2 (2nd anim)

herbivore
01-23-2009, 11:44 AM
This is my second animation. I made it for BSE R2.

LINK: http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=986021

Hopefully I've improved. C&C would be appreciated. :)

Thanks.

doodl3pin
01-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Pretty cool actually, only thing i dont like about it is the bit of talking at the beginning, which is both pointless and annoying.

doc
01-23-2009, 03:45 PM
it was good, but it slowed down at the end. It looked like he was already dead, but then the guy went and snapped his neck. i didn't get that.

herbivore
01-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Pretty cool actually, only thing i dont like about it is the bit of talking at the beginning, which is both pointless and annoying.

OK, I'll keep that in mind next time lol.

it was good, but it slowed down at the end. It looked like he was already dead, but then the guy went and snapped his neck. i didn't get that.

Yeah it kind of felt that way while animating it.

Thanks for the comments. :)

Shanto
01-24-2009, 06:08 AM
Holy shit, I can't believe that's your second animation!

Bonk
01-24-2009, 06:49 AM
It wasn't very clean, but it was smooth and the camera distortion on the hits was very well done, especially on the fourth. That said, you still have some work to do. For a start, animate a little bit bigger so the limbs aren't so crowded.

herbivore
01-24-2009, 08:02 AM
Holy shit, I can't believe that's your second animation!

Thanks Shanto! :)

It wasn't very clean, but it was smooth and the camera distortion on the hits was very well done, especially on the fourth. That said, you still have some work to do. For a start, animate a little bit bigger so the limbs aren't so crowded.

OK, thanks for the comments! I use 200% zoom with the brush tool on max, so maybe I'll try zooming 150-200%.

Glad you liked the camera work though. Just wondering, what exactly do you mean by clean? Is it that its not quite clear whats happening?

flip
01-24-2009, 07:02 PM
wow great job!
i really liked how the camera moved.
but try to not make every single hit all epic n such.
only the SUPER EPIC DEATHITS should be THAT

herbivore
01-24-2009, 07:29 PM
wow great job!
i really liked how the camera moved.
but try to not make every single hit all epic n such.
only the SUPER EPIC DEATHITS should be THAT

Yeah I know what you mean, lol. Thanks for the comments! :)