PDA

View Full Version : some animations oh and i dont want bub here he just insults

zacisawsome
01-23-2009, 08:22 PM
this is all ov em so farhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6155/aabilityax9.gifhttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/347/daboyjp9.gif

band_it
01-23-2009, 09:43 PM
stiff..... and choppy I tink, also need easing and physics, look up the tutorial section and practice harder, spent more time on your anims...

post in beginners section I think...

Vacuum
01-24-2009, 02:30 AM
Like I said earlier, BEGINNERS THREAD.

If I'll see you posting your crappy animations outside it, you'll be reported.

poppetje3D
01-24-2009, 04:27 AM
Well you are worth to be insulted.
Post at the beginners section.

Lemon
01-24-2009, 05:04 AM
I don't even understand the title, your grammar is horrible. Begginers section

Avian
01-24-2009, 06:42 AM
stiff, choppy, bad easing, bad physics,...
HORRIBLE, and BEG section, you should know what it is

zawmbee
01-24-2009, 06:55 AM
Intermediate sectio-...I mean beginner.

billster-knight
01-24-2009, 07:15 AM
lol intermediate xD

Bonk
01-24-2009, 07:53 AM

I don't even understand the title, your grammar is horrible. Begginers section

Well you are worth to be insulted.
Post at the beginners section.

stiff, choppy, bad easing, bad physics,...
HORRIBLE, and BEG section, you should know what it is

Stop posting, all of you, please. You're the reason people hate this site.

Anyway, although the above posters need to work on their wording, you do need to improve, even if this means hanging out in the beginners section.

The biggest single tip I can give you is to move EVERY body part EVERY frame, and never leave a stick unmoved in two consecutive frames. Also, make the movements in each frame smaller and possibly up the framerate.

billster-knight
01-24-2009, 08:07 AM
i really really agree with bonk!! you rule!!!! im gonna put you on ma sig :D

zacisawsome
01-29-2009, 04:30 AM
i hate this site
f
u
c
k
all of you dickheads

zacisawsome
01-29-2009, 04:31 AM
i would hav lots of people think some of these are at least not insult worthy

Ichimaruu
01-29-2009, 12:40 PM

Anyway, although the above posters need to work on their wording, you do need to improve, even if this means hanging out in the beginners section.

The biggest single tip I can give you is to move EVERY body part EVERY frame, and never leave a stick unmoved in two consecutive frames. Also, make the movements in each frame smaller and possibly up the framerate.

The worst start a beginner can have here is being shouted at by all of you *cough* fags *cough* (amagawd joke :O)

Be niiicee..

good noob.. we won't hurt you :)

i would hav lots of people think some of these are at least not insult worthy

Your friends.. possibly, but quite frankly these are beginners thread fodder.
Please post there and you'll receive good constructive critisism.. if you can handle it.

Vacuum
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
i hate this site
f
u
c
k
all of you dickheads

First of all, chill.
Second, you need to NOTICE the beginners section. I just... Can't believe it. You come to the pivot section and you see: BEGINNERS SECTION. So WHY don't you post your goddamn animations IN THERE???

Oh, and Bonk, please don't hate me T^T Just know I am soooo sick of people noobing around... I think mods should make a thread that says in big red letters: POST IN THE BEGINNERS SECTION UNTIL HIGH PIVOTEERS TELL YOU TO POST OUTSIDE.

billster-knight
01-29-2009, 08:26 PM
bonk rullllllleeeezzzzzz

zacisawsome
01-30-2009, 02:13 AM
u blister knight go make a bonk rabstar and mavs fan club but not here

zacisawsome
01-30-2009, 02:15 AM

well **** you
:heh:

zacisawsome
01-30-2009, 02:19 AM

bonk your right it is the reason people hate this site just because a beginer or noob as you all call me doesnt exactly want to be a noob
and so i put my stuff here in my own thread were you can say if its good otherwise just say it in another thread

Rabstar
01-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Okai, I CBA to flame, so this is what I'm gonna say:

Stop double/triple posting, just use the edit button.

MoD
01-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Hey Zacisawesome, go **** off back to the beginner section, we have told you enough times. You need to look at some tutorials too, bro.

Ichimaruu
01-30-2009, 04:31 AM
bonk your right it is the reason people hate this site just because a beginer or noob as you all call me doesnt exactly want to be a noob

Yes they don't want to be noobs but most noobs post in the beginners section and don't take insults that badly

Vacuum
01-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Oh would you just shut up with your dumb name, "zawcisawesome" wtf kind of name is that?

Seriously, if ya wont listen, you will be reported. Maybe you think I am joking?

zawmbee
01-30-2009, 12:01 PM
WHAT TYPE OF ****ING NAME IS "EIMYZ"?
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

MoD
01-30-2009, 04:47 PM
Everybody now, shut the **** up and comment on the animation.

uberpwnage1337
01-30-2009, 11:35 PM
looks really stiff

Rombie
01-30-2009, 11:42 PM
this is all ov em so farhttp://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6155/aabilityax9.gifhttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/347/daboyjp9.gif
Zacary, you need to go to the beginners, Your animations are beginner animations, so that were you go, if you were a noob, it would be the noob section, but its not, so go there. No one is calling you a noob, you just acting like one.
The animations were 1. Stiff 2. Uneased 3. Physics are Ludacris 4. Movements are hard to follow and actually that's pretty much it, just work on the basics.
And I wont report you because I know thats what your going for.

zacisawsome
01-31-2009, 12:40 AM
rombie i gues i am a beginer im mainly working on my running tecknique
i did make a thread saying MY BEGINING animations but it doesnt even fit in there 1 they are stiff im working on that 2 im also working on the easing 3 physics suck i know thats number 2 on my improve ment list 4 yes i know my movements are hard to follow the 2nd animation above is better i think the only reason i did this is because i realy like stuff like this so im sorry to every one who thinks i should go to the beginers section

Rombie
01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
rombie i gues i am a beginer im mainly working on my running tecknique
i did make a thread saying MY BEGINING animations but it doesnt even fit in there 1 they are stiff im working on that 2 im also working on the easing 3 physics suck i know thats number 2 on my improve ment list 4 yes i know my movements are hard to follow the 2nd animation above is better i think the only reason i did this is because i realy like stuff like this so im sorry to every one who thinks i should go to the beginers section

Apology accepted.

zacisawsome
01-31-2009, 02:34 AM
oh and im closing this thread