PDA

View Full Version : I challenge my new fwend nuclearbreastimplant

paradox
01-24-2009, 11:24 PM
I hereby challenge nuclearbreastimplant to a duel. I am just coming back to the forums, and have not touched pivot for three years. NBI has not animated on a long time as well, so in order to shake off some rust, we decided to challenge one another.

rules

animate yourself fighting your opponent

no weapons

under 15 seconds

pivot only

no power beams!

due three days from now

go!

Paradox:

[URL=http://imageshack.us]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/364/paradoxvsnuclearbreastiew9.gif[/

(edit) for some reason I thought his name was nuclearbreastcombustion...thus the NBC...

tomocles
01-24-2009, 11:46 PM
well, it is good to see this forum used for duels again. This reminds me that stickpageportal needs to bring back the challenge threads in each of the sections. Animation Attack is for contests, and it would be cool to have an animation challenge thread again. (I never actually signed up back then, but it was very fun to watch)

paradox
01-25-2009, 10:29 AM
well, it is good to see this forum used for duels again. This reminds me that stickpageportal needs to bring back the challenge threads in each of the sections. Animation Attack is for contests, and it would be cool to have an animation challenge thread again. (I never actually signed up back then, but it was very fun to watch)

I agree with you completely. the challenge thread was an excellent way to get alot of good practice animating, while gauging yourself against fellow animators. not to metion having a alot of fun in the process.

Blue_Beaver
01-25-2009, 11:22 AM
paradox: i think you have the same problem as me: the moves are right, but the speed and ease are not.

paradox
01-25-2009, 02:18 PM
I need some practice easing, i know, but I think the majority of the problem is the speed when converting to a .gif

Kieran.
02-07-2009, 10:48 AM
just speed it up in windows movie maker, or a gif animator or flash...