PDA

View Full Version : Ow cwap [G]

Gyohdon
01-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Yay, I downloaded flash and probably no one knows me anymore.
I ' left' spp couple months ago.... too boring

Anyway, i got an animation for ya guys

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=194767

Yes I noticed the resizing and I know the blood kinda sucks, but its been a long time.

But im open for CC.

Lixu
01-27-2009, 09:21 AM
Who are you?

Blood doesn't disappear.
There is no easing.
The arm last animated resized.

Rabstar
01-27-2009, 09:42 AM
HI GYO! GET ON MSN :3

Arm was screwed up, but I reckon the blood was quite good, for a first.
Ur better than me, at least. ^^

Omega
01-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Hey, I haven't seen you on for quite a bit.

If you prefer that style of blood, then by all means go for it. Just make sure the dissipation is slower near the end.
Apply more easing in all movements.

Keep practicing.

Foda
01-27-2009, 11:29 AM
the last body part went down way to slow

Ichimaruu
01-27-2009, 03:41 PM
Ghoydon!! Long long time no see! I can't watch the flash right now as I'm on my iPod touch, but gosh.. I just started here again since yesterday! XD

Gyohdon
01-28-2009, 01:33 AM
Ghoydon!! Long long time no see! I can't watch the flash right now as I'm on my iPod touch, but gosh.. I just started here again since yesterday! XD

Lol, coincidence much xD

Okay, im gonna work on a better one soon, with better blood and probably a fight.

Bonk
01-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Uhh.

Well, the blood was way too fast and uneased, so I couldn't even see if it was well drawn. Adding an extra frame or two wouldn't hurt the speed too much but would let us actually see it and make it worthwhile.

The limbs flying had some mistakes. Firstly, the arm wouldn't float down like that, it's not made of paper. It doesn't even accelerate much, which is the key to good gravity. Also, the limb that is closest to the explosion in the middle of the screen hits the ground, and then seems to be blown up like a paper catching a breeze.

StarFenix
01-28-2009, 04:22 AM
Bloody........ And the blood needs more time to show, that's my personal opinion, hope not to be offensive.

alcaknight
01-28-2009, 06:34 AM
I noticed that the head fell to the ground after the blood had disappeared. That... isnt right ... for me anyways lol haha.

Gyohdon
01-28-2009, 07:11 AM
Uhh.

Well, the blood was way too fast and uneased, so I couldn't even see if it was well drawn
It wasn't xP

Adding an extra frame or two wouldn't hurt the speed too much but would let us actually see it and make it worthwhile
Yeah, this was just a quicky, seeing if I still had a little of the little I had before.

The limbs flying had some mistakes. Firstly, the arm wouldn't float down like that, it's not made of paper. It doesn't even accelerate much, which is the key to good gravity.
Which arm?

Also, the limb that is closest to the explosion in the middle of the screen hits the ground, and then seems to be blown up like a paper catching a breeze.
Yeah, I screwed that one up big time. See how it suddenly stops in mid air before falling down? Lol, I sucks :D

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODODDODO