PDA

View Full Version : Castle Tribute - Chase Scene

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 01:11 PM
My tribute to the Castle Series made at days of hard school work for a now dead competition called FlashRite, hosted by NegaDrain. Credits inside the Flash. Thanks Oscar Johansson for inspiration and most importantly NegaDrain for idea and great support. RATE FAIR. :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/480762

Lixu
01-28-2009, 01:20 PM
I would give you 5 stars...
But I put 1 off for the lazy preloader.
I put another 1 off because the walking in the very beginning is very stupid, uneased and not so smooth at all.
I put another 1 off because it is freaking short.
I put the last 1 off because the ending is freaking lazy.

Ending into a result for a well deserved 1.

Why the hell did you submit this on Newgrounds.

Oh, and some tips:

When you make a walking animation, and you're busy at 24 fps, double frame. Also, everytime your stick lands his feet on the ground make sure that foot is at least 3 frames on the ground.
Furthermore your overall line animations are really bad, I suggest you pay allot of attention to this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/288092

jomax
01-28-2009, 01:21 PM
I liked that, improve your walk cycle tho, it was horrible :/

Omega
01-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Isn't he supposed to be running? He looks like he's trying to run, but the teacher said, 'NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS' so now he's speed walking or something.
It was actually pretty smooth compared to your previous animations, but the poses and the way you draw the stickfigures just aren't up to par with more serious poses. I mean, the facial expressions didn't show anxiety at all, and the limbs were drawn out of proportion.

You should improve on movements greatly before attempting a small project.
Keep animating.

Lixu
01-28-2009, 01:32 PM
haha oh my god that was awfulI know right.

zawmbee
01-28-2009, 01:39 PM
That was actually terrible :o

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Yea, well... I rushed a lot being busy with school and everything but I still submitted for the sake of FlashRite Competition (R.I.P.) and for the sake of Castle. lol yea the walking sucks, I made it in a few minutes and didn't come back to it.

What about the cinematics though? What about the feel of it?

Omega
01-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Um, no. There was no feel.

As I said before, you really need to enhance the way you draw the stickfigures and their facial expressions. It takes more than just plain animation to generate a sense of nervousness.

To darken the atmosphere, try playing around with lighting, filters, and gradients a bit more.

Lixu
01-28-2009, 01:52 PM
Yea, well... I rushed a lot being busy with school and everything but I still submitted for the sake of FlashRite Competition (R.I.P.) and for the sake of Castle. lol yea the walking sucks, I made it in a few minutes and didn't come back to it.

What about the cinematics though? What about the feel of it?
Shut the **** up, Hawk. Don't make lame excuses that the animation wasn't good because you have school. Everyone does. And if you make a tribute, doesn't mean you have to finish it in 1 hour. Take your ****ing time and don't bring shame to the Castle series.
And the backgrounds from the different angles sucked too.

Omega
01-28-2009, 01:55 PM
hey lixu you'd better step OFF of his face if u know wats good for u cause u know he culd rape u rite in the face if he wanted to do that because that is the way he rolls

But seriously, take some more time in perfecting everything. It takes more than just a little effort to make something that matches Oscar Johansson's quality.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 01:57 PM
I'm working on a long project atm, this tribute was just something I put together in breaks from school work so I keep somehow fit... it didn't work out good because I rushed a lot lol

Actually, most of my work is rushed because I never have time D: but this was really rushed... I posted to show my love to Castle, lol, the thought matters. :D

Lixu
01-28-2009, 01:58 PM
hey lixu you'd better step OFF of his face if u know wats good for u cause u know he culd rape u rite in the face if he wanted to do that because that is the way he rolls
yeah cause he is liek so awesum he made tournament aand he iz liek the best animat0r evur. ye he culd like report me und shizzle cause i r not nice to him.

/replies from lixu to this thread

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 01:59 PM
/replies from lixu to this thread

O, well, that's nice of him. :>

Omega
01-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Guys, the tension is really building up here.

Omega
01-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Dun Dun Dun

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Ugh, I rushed it because I have much more important things to do in my limited spare time, such as working on my current full project, NTG. Nevermind, just let the thread die, yo.

P.S. : I had due date 23rd, that was the end of round one of the competition so it's not like I could finish whenever I wanted. >_>
P.P.S: Woot? 3.22 on NG? =O

Rombie
01-28-2009, 02:40 PM
Lol, that's a good solid F+ right there, just because you tried.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't say I really tried lol twas effortless and rushed >_> Only thing I actually attempted was create the feeling of a chase, as seen in the close up on the man's face while he runs along the corridor.

Ssjbryando
01-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Shut the **** up, Hawk. Don't make lame excuses that the animation wasn't good because you have school. Everyone does. And if you make a tribute, doesn't mean you have to finish it in 1 hour. Take your ****ing time and don't bring shame to the Castle series.
And the backgrounds from the different angles sucked too.

Don't be a dick. You create a fight/Swear because he said he has school :| I know a lot of people say that, but that doesn't mean you have to reply like that.

He spend time on it, don't say stuff like ''That was awful'' at least try to help him :\

Anyways, yea what Omega said. Although I did like it. Idk, I liked the ''raawr'' sound you created. I did =] Was better then most of yours. But I blinked, and suddenly I saw some blood and it ended o_O but yea, shouldn't been on NG

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 03:03 PM
And yet, it got 3.11 lol NG

And no, I didn't spend so much time on it lol just because I finished it in a few weeks it doesn't mean I constantly worked on it but yea, anyway =P thanks

Sunder Forge
01-28-2009, 03:27 PM
It sucked, like Hawk :D

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 03:33 PM
Hawks dun suck, they have too sharp beaks and make people lose their dicks, hah it rhymed.

Mr.Pancake
01-28-2009, 03:38 PM
only thing cool was the soundtrack playing :(

walking was bad, animation was bad, the hallway loop was bad..

practise some more

Socks
01-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Ugh, I rushed it because I have much more important things to do in my limited spare time, such as working on my current full project, NTG. Nevermind, just let the thread die, yo.

P.S. : I had due date 23rd, that was the end of round one of the competition so it's not like I could finish whenever I wanted. >_>
P.P.S: Woot? 3.22 on NG? =O
HOW THE **** DID YOU GET 3.11 ON SHIT? I GAVE IT A 1 LIKE IT DESERVED AS DID MANY OTHERS, HOW THE **** CAN SHIT GET 3.11 ON NEWGROUNDS??!!!!!!!!

and seriously Hawk, you have to be the shittiest line animator I've seen, try to do the stuff in brush to get a feel of the movments then go to cinematics with the line tool.

Sunder Forge
01-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Hawks dun suck, they have too sharp beaks and make people lose their dicks, hah it rhymed.
You fail, If I meant "Hawks" It would of had an "s" and it doesn't, so now, you're even stupider then I thought.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 03:48 PM
lol 2nd part saved you from a fail review... this isn't my best at all, wait for Battle Arenas 5, that's what my effort went in. :P

Sunder Forge, my grammar does not concern you in the Flash section of the forums. Please leave if you are finished discussing the animation.

Deathbat.
01-28-2009, 04:07 PM
That Was ****ing Terrible.

Stop.

you should conctrate your effort into everything you animate.

You ****ing suck.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 04:10 PM
That helped a lot, thanks a lot, I love you.

Shanto
01-28-2009, 04:12 PM

That didn't rhyme :/

Sunder Forge
01-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Sunder Forge, my grammar does not concern you in the Flash section of the forums. Please leave if you are finished discussing the animation.
Wow, you're grammer is beyond shit, I can't understand what you're saying, except for the part about you wanting to be a superior, and thinking you are.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Look man just go away stop raging here, it's not about me, it's about the god damn animation, if you don't like it go wank somewhere else ok? I'm sick of all you flaming me all over the place, what's wrong with you guys? >_<

Arch-Angel
01-28-2009, 04:21 PM
Better than anything I've seen Lixu do.

Keep practicing, you'll get better.

Omega
01-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow, you're grammer is beyond shit, I can't understand what you're saying, except for the part about you wanting to be a superior, and thinking you are.

AHEM GRAMMAR?!

Guys, stop arguing. Don't say 'YOU ****ING SUCK' just because you didn't like someone's animation.

Arch-Angel
01-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Can I continue to say that Sunder Forge's anims suck, even though I <3 them?

tomocles
01-28-2009, 06:04 PM
hawk, you are right now in the same path as Zackie....except for even worse because you are lazy. TRY when you animate. It really does help.

alcaknight
01-28-2009, 09:37 PM
I didnt think it was thaaat bad. It could use some work, but it was much better than anything I could do. Plus, as he said, he had school and it DID have a due date. He also said he didn't spend much time on it, so don't be so mean. Jeeesh.

tomocles
01-28-2009, 09:59 PM
alcaknight, have an unbiased opinion. :) (as in, it doesnt matter how good you are compared, just judge it impersonally)

Covalence
01-28-2009, 10:06 PM
Animating with line is something that requires time, patience, and skill, which is something you don't have at the moment.
As said before, try using brush first, make some quick little fights, some generic Shock-esque stuff, and when the time comes, you'll be able to use line right. I'm not saying brush doesn't require time, patience, or skill, it's just that it seems quicker and easier to use rather than line.

-Hawk-
01-28-2009, 11:27 PM
alcaknight, have an unbiased opinion. :) (as in, it doesnt matter how good you are compared, just judge it impersonally)

=O That means without you love.

Lixu
01-29-2009, 01:38 AM
Better than anything I've seen Lixu do.
That, my friend, is the best ****ing joke ever!

Comments on my animations:

BSE 1:

Needs more easing and force; the movements were pretty cool and elaborate though.
In the last couple of frames for the red stickfigure, you screwed up his leg a bit.

Nice job otherwise.

It was all good!

i liked it, and i liked your idea with the combo across the top.
Unrusty combo:

Woah that was pretty good,nice combo,Im getting into fighting too and I think your animation needs a bit more easing.Still cool :D

^This. Well done Lixu.

That was good.

Needs a little bit easing at the end.
BSE 2:

Nice animation, some fluidity(i.e not making the sticks stand idly at random intervals) would help. Idea was generic - but it worked. Good job.

I liked the first 3 moves, it got a little sloppy after that.

Nice job :D

Yeah, the combo was broken.

I, personally wouldn't class that as an entry.
But w/e
Still nice.

like most said. Although you only have one attempt left so use it well =]

Its nice, the first 4 more were cool. The punch felt good, but there was something that makes it, Not perfect lol : D (Sorry for not explaining well.. ._.)

The normal motions except for the punches could use some work though. For example the small walk at the end. And there was resizing in both leg and arm at the teleport punch.

But I guess it was good. Lol, being to picky : D

I liked it, your hits look very powerful. Nice job.

I don't seem that bad huh? Oh wait, Hawk does better then I do, you say?

Hawk's animation replies:

Castle Tribute:

haha oh my god that was awful

That was actually terrible :o

uh actually, "i never have time" is complete bullshit. you obviously had time to make that piece of shit, and its not like you had a time limit on it... how can you rush something, that doesnt need a set release date?

It sucked, like Hawk :D

only thing cool was the soundtrack playing :(

walking was bad, animation was bad, the hallway loop was bad..

practise some more

That Was ****ing Terrible.

Stop.

you should conctrate your effort into everything you animate.

You ****ing suck.

That should mean enough, Damocles, you dumb shit.

Oh, and I actually spend time making you look like an idiot, so be honoured.

Bonk
01-29-2009, 02:06 AM
Lixu, he would only insult you if he thought you were being a dick.

Hawk, regardless of the quality of the animation, don't make excuses like "I rushed it" or "I did it at school". If you post it on newgrounds, then it should be your absolute best effort. In my animating so far I haven't made anything I think is worthy of going there, if only because I realize the standards.

Everyone else, it's fun to make fun of him, but I think both he and everyone else got it after 2 pages. Don't get spurned on by his excuses.

Lixu
01-29-2009, 02:11 AM

Hawk, regardless of the quality of the animation, don't make excuses like "I rushed it" or "I did it at school". If you post it on newgrounds, then it should be your absolute best effort. In my animating so far I haven't made anything I think is worthy of going there, if only because I realize the standards.

Everyone else, it's fun to make fun of him, but I think both he and everyone else got it after 2 pages. Don't get spurned on by his excuses.
I don't like/respect Damocles in the first place, then he is a complete idiot by telling Hawk he did better then me, which you know, I guess, isn't true.

Drifts
01-29-2009, 04:10 AM
Ok Lixu too much posting on here, you only needed to say what you though only once, not repeatedly.

And most of you people on this thread are so insulting, if you didn't like it don't be harsh, give hawk some constructive criticism in which can help him to get better.

Ok Hawk, i dunno about you rushing it and all, but if seriously needed improvement, the music was good as well as the BG, just the run cycle needed to be more realistic and forcefull, make the stickmen slanted instead of standing upright. I like the sound effects used on the monsters. Lastly the last kill needed to be seen, possibly next time you can show him killing him instead. But keep trying yeah.

Arch-Angel
01-29-2009, 06:06 AM
I don't like/respect Damocles in the first place, then he is a complete idiot by telling Hawk he did better then me, which you know, I guess, isn't true.

I just wanted you to go against what you said. I thought you weren't going to post in this thread anymore. So not only are you a bad animator, you're also a liar =D Get the **** out or I will be forced to make more BBQ with your face.

Hawk, just work on simple test things like run cycles. If people actually criticize you, you'll get better.

Ssjbryando
01-29-2009, 06:39 AM

This got a 3.11 and everyone seemed to hate it (I liked it) so I wouldn't say the standard is high :\ at all. Depends on the people voting on that time.

@drifts: I agree, people here are dicks. If each post in these 6 pages were criticizing, Hawk could have improved very much. But probably only 2 posts of crit here =D

Apart from some ;.

Lixu
01-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Hey I told some critics too but SOMEONE doesn't appreciate that.

Ssjbryando
01-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Animating with line is something that requires time, patience, and skill, which is something you don't have at the moment.
As said before, try using brush first, make some quick little fights, some generic Shock-esque stuff, and when the time comes, you'll be able to use line right. I'm not saying brush doesn't require time, patience, or skill, it's just that it seems quicker and easier to use rather than line.

I disagree completely ^^ Line is much much easier then brush. Because its much more precise, and you can kinda ''aim'' your lines. Instead of having to draw a leg in one stroke. I'm sure that if Hawk tried line, he would be much worse then he is with line (Not meaning anything with it) Miccool said he tried brush a few times, and said he was much worse then me at it lol. And look at him with line, he's on of the epics <: but yea it costs time indeed I agree =D

Btw is my avatar ok? :D I got it from my RHG, but its kinda bad quality resized on spp. And his hands are crossed <: not boobies

Drifts
01-29-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey I told some critics too but SOMEONE doesn't appreciate that.

Yeah but that's all you needed to do, but yet you continued to flam this thread making unpleasant remarks.

And SSJ your Avatar is major sexy :D

fitzy
01-29-2009, 10:14 AM
You should improve on movements greatly before attempting a small project.
Keep animating.

i disagree...doing projects helps me get better :-/

it wasnt very good. especailly the running/walking...but you know all this by now. still...you're getting better.

puinkey
01-29-2009, 10:52 AM
The anim wasn't bad :)
Just that the stick is supposed to run
not walk . ( bigger steps )

and please stop saying bad things bout hawk ._."

Omega
01-29-2009, 11:23 AM
i disagree...doing projects helps me get better :-/

it wasnt very good. especailly the running/walking...but you know all this by now. still...you're getting better.

Well, that's how you improve then.

That's kinda weird though, since improving in one area heavily is usually better.

Shanto
01-29-2009, 02:01 PM
I'm sure that if Hawk tried line, he would be much worse then he is with line

Wait what.

-Hawk-
01-29-2009, 02:06 PM
He meant try brush.

Covalence
01-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Yeah but that's all you needed to do, but yet you continued to flam this thread making unpleasant remarks.

And SSJ your Avatar is major sexy :D

it's because of those boobs

also, i was going for the "save time" area with the brush post, i wasn't implying at all that one is better than the other
also also, you don't usually draw limbs with 1 stroke in brush, i don't at least

Mesmay
01-29-2009, 02:12 PM
What about the feel of it?

I could always try and help you with creating "feel" if you want.

First of all, the walking honestly made me lol.
You never want to have two feet on the floor at the same time in running, in fact most of the time it should look off the ground.
Second, you need to work on bgs, the gradients all seemed REALLY harsh, they need to be more subtle and you need to add shadowing etc.
Furthermore, imo you should never keep something looping (without change) for more than, like, 3 seconds.

The ending sucked and you know it.
Keep working though, it was a step (lol) in the right direction, youre getting there.

Socks
01-29-2009, 02:13 PM
-Hawk-, it shows your maturity that after 6 pages of flaming you still haven't flamed back, for that I believe you are a good man.

I also apoligzes for flaming you a bit, it was not called for, but as stated twenty million times, the animation itself needs some touching up.

@Lixu, lawl you quoted me :3.

Mesmay
01-29-2009, 02:17 PM
oshi i forgot to flame.

THAT ****ING SUCKED

Sunder Forge
01-29-2009, 03:29 PM
AHEM GRAMMAR?!

Guys, stop arguing. Don't say 'YOU ****ING SUCK' just because you didn't like someone's animation.
Wow, fifth time that's happened.... that's a terrible habbit >.< Whenever I attack someone on their grammer, I always spell something wrong.

Edit: And for everyone calling the people who said "It sucks" dicks, if anyone but Hawk made it, I'd C&C it to my usual dick standards, but it's hawk, so I don't give a shit.

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 12:10 AM
oshi i forgot to flame.
THAT ****ING SUCKED

Haha XD
I think there are enough of your posts guys, thanks for posting to those that helped. =)

MoD
01-30-2009, 12:21 AM
What the dear son of dick was that? when he was running it looked like he was jacking off, stopping at intervals to huff and puff and cum.

Strife
01-30-2009, 12:35 AM
Lixu, you're a faggot, and your animations are shit, don't start thinking there anything above that because some noobs on spp said they were.

Seriously, you're ****ing useless, get the **** out of the thread if you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Nothing you can say will have any affect on my whatsoever, so don't try.

And Hawk, I didn't even watch it, I just wanted to bash these ****ing noobs who think their awesome, when in reality they suck cocks.

Oh, and this goes to everyone else who flamed for no ****ing reason other then you don't like a person, seriously grow the **** up.

Kthxbai.

MoD
01-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Lixu, you're a faggot, and your animations are shit, don't start thinking there anything above that because some noobs on spp said they were.

Seriously, you're ****ing useless, get the **** out of the thread if you don't have anything intelligent to say.

Nothing you can say will have any affect on my whatsoever, so don't try.

And Hawk, I didn't even watch it, I just wanted to bash these ****ing noobs who think their awesome, when in reality they suck cocks.

Oh, and this goes to everyone else who flamed for no ****ing reason other then you don't like a person, seriously grow the **** up.

Kthxbai.
Hey dipshit, comment on the animation and less on the people commenting.

Strife
01-30-2009, 12:48 AM
Hey MoD, go **** yourself.

MoD
01-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Hey MoD, go **** yourself.

Comment on his animation or get out of the thread, Strife.

Strife
01-30-2009, 12:51 AM
Hey MoD, you're doing the exact same thing as me.

Now go ****ing post somewhere else, you cock monger.

MoD
01-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Hey MoD, you're doing the exact same thing as me.

Now go ****ing post somewhere else, you cock monger.

No, I'm not. I'm trying to stop any flame wars from happening.
I won't be provoked into one, either, so just go away from the thread.

Strife
01-30-2009, 12:54 AM
What the dear son of dick was that? when he was running it looked like he was jacking off, stopping at intervals to huff and puff and cum.
Yeah dude, really productive, non flaming post.

You're a ****ing idiot, go post somewhere else 17 times a day, ****ing faggot.

MoD
01-30-2009, 12:56 AM
Yeah dude, really productive, non flaming post.

You're a ****ing idiot, go post somewhere else 17 times a day, ****ing faggot.

Right, thats it, reported and ignored. If you aren't going to comment on -Hawks- animation, get out. Dont stand there trolling and then flaming when someone says stop. You ****ing jackass, enjoy whatever the hell they do to you.

Mesmay
01-30-2009, 01:34 AM
I knew someone would get hurt.

olo

I just read through the comments and it was perhaps the most hilarious thing ever.

Btw Hawk, when drawing a corridor using perspective, it shouldn't have a big black space IN SIGHT, the idea of perspective would be that the corridor continues until the four lines touch each other.

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 04:25 AM
I tried to make the corridor get darker and darker but yea... I guess it looked like some door or something in the end >_> I couldn't really work out any other solution than filters, but I didn't add them O_O right... I didn't, I wonder why.

Lixu
01-30-2009, 09:22 AM
Oh, by the way.. That intro of yours from TLTFT v.2 is ****ing awesome.. Though.. You said it's sponsored by Stickpage. I highly doubt CJ or ZuLu would pay you for TLTFT.. Sponsored means ur getting paid for something, like running rounds if u know what im saying.
Also I highly doubt JCamelo joins TLTFT, or KillerKB. Anyways, nice intro, good syncing

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Ugh... that intro is not yet finished, it's just a preview of how it would look if I do get the sponsorship. I am currently discussing with ZuLu all the details...

Actually, all the people I mentioned there are in and most of them have already confirmed it to ZuLu too.

O, and yea... I know it sounds unbelievable TLTFT has gotten so far but it's true =P I can give you print screens of people's replies if you still don't believe me lol

Where did you see the intro anyway? I only showed it to 3 people.

Mesmay
01-30-2009, 10:32 AM
Sweet merciful ****, that tltft v.2 thing sounds ****ing EPIC form the trailer.
How the hell did you get all those people? =o

Lixu
01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Ugh... that intro is not yet finished, it's just a preview of how it would look if I do get the sponsorship. I am currently discussing with ZuLu all the details...

Actually, all the people I mentioned there are in and most of them have already confirmed it to ZuLu too.

O, and yea... I know it sounds unbelievable TLTFT has gotten so far but it's true =P I can give you print screens of people's replies if you still don't believe me lol

Where did you see the intro anyway? I only showed it to 3 people.
Sure, send me the screens :P

Oh, and Drifts linked me through.

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 10:53 AM
@ Mesmay : I forced them in with a lot of ice-cream, chocolate and much love. lol I told them it's a competition/collaboration and I suppose they found the concept of participating in a competition and collaborating with their opponents at the same time funny. Interesting themes played a good part (yes, this time I won't be the one making them, I assure you). Probably the fact that the competition is at it's second edition and organisation problems won't show up... Well, I can't read people's minds, I don't know what they liked more.

Lixu, I'll take some screenies in a few minutes.

Lixu
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
Where are they? :P

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
They're in my inboxes around forums lol Ok, here we go, taking them... >_>

NOTE: I sent the old invitation to them so these replies are basically about TLTFT sign-ups starting 15th March. All participants will be announced about the one month earlier start though.

Bluntanims

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3677/bluntanimsmk9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/bluntanimsmk9.jpg/1/w972.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img152/bluntanimsmk9.jpg/1/)

Ah, God... they're so big... look what you're forcing me into, Lixu... lol

D3vilsheep

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2890/d3vilsheeplq4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/d3vilsheeplq4.jpg/1/w785.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img218/d3vilsheeplq4.jpg/1/)

JCamelo

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4956/jcamelosd1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/jcamelosd1.jpg/1/w789.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img120/jcamelosd1.jpg/1/)

Master-Samus

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/950/mastersamusdq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/mastersamusdq5.jpg/1/w782.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img84/mastersamusdq5.jpg/1/)

Stone

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/206/stonewj2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/stonewj2.jpg/1/w972.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img84/stonewj2.jpg/1/)http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/950/mastersamusdq5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/mastersamusdq5.jpg/1/w782.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img84/mastersamusdq5.jpg/1/)

Now see them and tell me when I can delete them cause they're huge and very off-topic and people might think I'm being big-headed. =0

Lixu
01-30-2009, 11:20 AM
Okay I believe you already. Stop the madness.

-Hawk-
01-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Madness? This is... TLTFT lol I wasn't gonna go 4channins.

Now... unless someone else has something to say about the animation, please leave this thread die.

Deathbat.
01-30-2009, 11:33 AM
OH GOD.
PLEASE. SHUT UP.

LET THIS THREAD DIE.

Hawk, LOCK this thread.