PDA

View Full Version : Combat Test Fail

power fuse0
01-28-2009, 04:38 PM
Mehhh, i decided to see wether my standards are dropping.
I got a little bored while doing this so i quit.

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=521003

M3D Wanna start a joint? Otherwise, i'll just continue with mania or do RHG

alcaknight
01-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Continue it! I want to see what happens. It is pretty good so far.

power fuse0
01-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Haha, thanks. it upped my ego a little, but i don't think i will :s

Rabstar
01-29-2009, 01:01 AM
*jelous* nice. A tiny bit wobbly at times, but that gives the feeling that everything is moving. :P

I wish u carried on, but I see it would be hard to carry on from that punch of the black guy.

power fuse0
01-29-2009, 12:01 PM
*jelous* nice. A tiny bit wobbly at times, but that gives the feeling that everything is moving. :P

I wish u carried on, but I see it would be hard to carry on from that punch of the black guy.

Nahh its easy. Just drag him, i worked out all the movements for it, but its just a little boring >.<

zawmbee
01-29-2009, 12:12 PM

I hope over time you will soon realize that is not how you spell "Jealous".

Good combo there, Chris. I love the ending impact, you really should continue it.

Rabstar
01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Damnit! I get that wrong all the time. XD

power fuse0
01-29-2009, 12:59 PM
I hope over time you will soon realize that is not how you spell "Jealous".

Good combo there, Chris. I love the ending impact, you really should continue it.

Awhh thanks man :]
Maybe i will continue you it for a little bit then, i'll just see what i can do :]

Just for you ;)

zawmbee
01-29-2009, 01:07 PM
Awhh thanks man :]
Maybe i will continue you it for a little bit then, i'll just see what i can do :]

Just for you ;)
http://www.fuzzco.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/yay.jpg
Lol, glad you're continuing i hope it comes out great :3

Omega
01-29-2009, 01:07 PM
You know, if you just finished the animation overall and added v-cam with some heavy blurring, it would be really awesome.

Cause your movements have quite a lot of force despite how slow the animation feels sometime. It's good. You never finish anything though :(

power fuse0
01-29-2009, 03:39 PM
You know, if you just finished the animation overall and added v-cam with some heavy blurring, it would be really awesome.

Cause your movements have quite a lot of force despite how slow the animation feels sometime. It's good. You never finish anything though :(

I tried the vcam with it, and it made it look ugly as hell.
I could try i suppose. And yehh I'll do the blur after :]
Thanks ^^

fitzy
01-29-2009, 03:45 PM
i cant really tell untill you do the other guys reactions as thats what alot of the combo is based off...plus him being there not moving is just distracting.

pretty good though from what i can see. smooth and flowing.