PDA

View Full Version : Gravity Switch

Ichimaruu
01-30-2009, 11:09 AM
They just.. amagawd..

UPDATE!
http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=12749
I know theres a jerk when the man flies up.. Once i identify the problem i will fix it

Enjoy! :)

Btw.. are there still ranks on SPP? I heard a rumor that nobody uses them here any more.. but yeah rank me if thats ok with you guys because i like the ranking system, to see if im improving xD

Commenty please :Love<3:

I know they miss each other twice in a row lol.. its because they're retards, OK? :P

zawmbee
01-30-2009, 11:11 AM
You just got lazy didn't you...

Ichimaruu
01-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Geeheeeeeeeee :P

No :O

Whell yes.. but.. well yes.

Omega
01-30-2009, 01:29 PM
It's smooth, but pretty stiff. Easing was moderate.

I'd rate it around borderline inter.

Ichimaruu
01-30-2009, 02:04 PM
Thanks omega :)

I still remember your first pivot animation you put on spp xD

I thought it was the best animation in pivot i had seen tbh.. but the others wer like hell noooo..

Do you still have it? I wan watch it again :P

Hey dudes.. check the filename lawl.. gravswitchi0wn.. the i0wn bit was randomised letters ^^ Isn't that awesum? :D

MoD
01-30-2009, 03:41 PM
This is well past borderline intermediate you dumb****s, this is medium inter high inter if I ever saw it

Arch-Angel
01-30-2009, 03:49 PM
False. I'd say low intermediate at most.
It has easing and is pretty fluid, but there aren't any effects, no background. Its stiff, too short, the movements look lazy and the easing and fluidity need work.

MoD
01-30-2009, 03:55 PM
OH MAIY GAWD NO BECKGRUND OR EFFEEKTTZZ

No. I was rating him on the animation he GAVE me, not critizing what he didn't put in. It's his choice to input those things, and not our place to demerit him because he didn't input them. Instead, I rated him on his animation, which I honestly believe is medium Intermediate.

Arch-Angel
01-30-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm not saying that the background or effects make an animation. I'm saying that they determine skill because you have to animate the effects and backgrounds in some animations. Go to DarkDemon.

Kaas
01-30-2009, 04:00 PM
I can't even rate it. But If I have too I'd indeed go for low inter at most.
Do something with the floaty dots under his brick thingy.... About the brick, it's kind of ugly. Why the floating brick? I find the dots much more intriguing. Make his lack of lower body up by making it floating particles, that's a lot more dynamic than a floating brick.
And turning ogf gravity doesn't pull you upwards.

MoD
01-30-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm not saying that the background or effects make an animation. I'm saying that they determine skill because you have to animate the effects and backgrounds in some animations. Go to DarkDemon.

I went, I posted some animations, got ranked medium inter and left because the place was so ****ING boring. Anyways, rate what he has given us.

Also, a good friend of mine, Warez, got to Elite simply by being good at animation. He did very little special effects, and he barely ever used backgrounds, he almost always did his animations against a black line. Effects and Backgrounds aren't needed in an animation whatsoever, at any time.

Ichimaruu
01-30-2009, 05:18 PM
I appreciate the rank you gave me, mod but I honestly do not believe I am better now after 3 animations in at least half a year of no practice.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 06:24 AM
UPDATED - Comment moar please.. I MAY continue.. i guess its up to you guys :)

billster-knight
01-31-2009, 09:02 AM
nice..... i think you should continue it

zawmbee
01-31-2009, 09:49 AM
Hahaha, are you serious?

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 10:16 AM
Lol I like the on topicness of your post zambee :P

Any more comments on the ami or will I have to :Cry:

And ty rabstar

zawmbee
01-31-2009, 10:24 AM
What the **** is a "zambee"?

Rombie
01-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Intermediate, I don't use subclasses.
I thought it was cool, but short so nothing really wrong with it. Good work.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 10:39 AM
What the **** is a "zambee"?

Sozzah :P .