PDA

View Full Version : To-Mania Preview

torjus
03-20-2008, 11:43 AM
this is my preview of my upcoming movie To-Mania(posted at droidz.org)
h t t p://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-161132.s wf
i know the text goes a bit to fast but READ fast

alive
03-20-2008, 11:46 AM
http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-161132.swf

Take more time drawing decent looking sticks.

Bubbleman
03-20-2008, 11:46 AM
http://www.swfup.com/uploads/swf-161132.swf
alot of work needed but good effort so far keep it up
oh try to add more frames in between movement as it all looks to fast

Raffi
03-20-2008, 11:47 AM
wtflol .

Kitsune
03-20-2008, 12:03 PM
The first thing you may want is to not just put text next to the speaker. Maybe draw the text, or have it fade in, or anything like that. Your motions are pretty good, you just need to work on your motion easing mostly. Just keep practicing by emulating your motions to real life. Would it take that little amount of anticipation to jump? watch yourself jump and look at how your body moves. Then just copy that by drawing them in your animation.

It's that simple!

torjus
03-20-2008, 01:03 PM
bubbleman how do you drw your stickfigures? plz tell
AND WHEN I ENTER FLASH CS3 and start using brush,
when i start using the brush does it the layer color come as a outline and the ting i draw is becomes white. how do i get it away?

ck2100
03-20-2008, 01:34 PM
It was not so good, they look different in each frame.

Kitsune
03-20-2008, 02:13 PM
when i start using the brush does it the layer color come as a outline and the ting i draw is becomes white. how do i get it away?

None of that text there made any sense. Repeat in the form of Britlandish.

And I don't know for sure, but I think bubbleman uses pencil tool with thick lines. Other than that hes just really good at effects.

torjus
03-20-2008, 02:29 PM
when i open flash player and sart using the brush tool. i draw something, but the thing i draw becomes white. and the layer's color becomes an outline of what i drew. how do i take that away.

mraznbuddy
03-20-2008, 08:19 PM
It was not so good, they look different in each frame.

its called resizing...

all you need to do is practice and if you mess up on drawing the stick, undo the stroke you messed up on and redraw it better.

the animation was ok, i really liked the sword. keep it up

Kitsune
03-20-2008, 09:26 PM
when i open flash player and sart using the brush tool. i draw something, but the thing i draw becomes white. and the layer's color becomes an outline of what i drew. how do i take that away.

All you do is click on the colored box next to the layer title and it should become a filled box. You mustve accidentally clicked on it or something.