PDA

View Full Version : Gravity Switch (Big Update)

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:18 PM
Yeah i thought this was a big enough update to post this ani.. correct me if im wrong.

I was going to put some effects in from flash but i found out that i can't be bothered.

Enjoy.

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Jake1002/gravswitch11y21.gif

ALSO i decided (after the last thread) to post this on DD forums.. hah :P

It got High Beginner! *Disappointment to the max! Thanks guys! >:|* lol

Actually all i posted on DD was up to the part when they fell but meh i don't think the ending will make much difference to be h0nest

Also... Omega! Have you got MSN? because i lack people who animate now. Everyones quit and i haven't used it for like a year till now.

Also.. in fallout 3, does anyone have any tips? And how do i wear power armor ffs?! :P

zawmbee
01-31-2009, 04:30 PM
Haha, i told you it'd be consider beginners on darkdigimon.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:32 PM
Yep, and i posted it in the beginners section accordingly :P

Well its borderline here and that means its as good as any other of my pivots.

I haven't really spoke with you much before, yet now you post in the pivot section often.. did you have another name?

Edit: HAY WAIT A SECOND! You said Dark Digimon :O

japanstickninja
01-31-2009, 04:40 PM
Thats why I hate darkdemon ranks now.

Inters for sure.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:42 PM
Yesh. I think the ranking system both here and on DD is fairly harsh though.

Like. I must've been pivoting for like a year now. Im still classed as a beginner :P

I FEEL SO CRAP! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AGGGGGGEEEE

lol

zawmbee
01-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Get a life, seriously.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah.. It was actually meant to be a joke, but there you go.

zawmbee
01-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Haha, no it was not.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:52 PM
OK then, it wasn't. Are you happy now?

NOW THAT YOU'VE RUINED MY SECRET?

(Note: This is a JOKE... Okay!?) :P

Lemon
01-31-2009, 04:53 PM
Also.. in fallout 3, does anyone have any tips? And how do i wear power armor ffs?! :P

Fallout wiki.

Anyway, the animation was incredibly smooth. I like the style you've got going.

Ichimaruu
01-31-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks Lemon, your name matches your avatar!

Ill check that wiki riiight now :D

Also, i don't beleive we've met, amirite?

Stormwalker
02-01-2009, 01:54 AM
Then animation is good , but get rid of the bit of floppiness (like ragdoll style) , and you will probably get inters that's what happened to me , as soon as I got rid of it , and it will take time to get to intermediates , that is the biggest gap in animating , 1 year is ok , and your still probly inters , you just have to show off cooler , more difficult movements , and stuff. The problem with DD is that , they've got (mostly) beginners rating beginners , and since alot of them are jealous pricks , they want want you to get out faster than them, but as soon as a intermediate comes things get different, and of course send a letter to some mod to move you up , after a while.

band_it
02-01-2009, 02:03 AM
lol, that's good, I think and hey we're same ranks there :P
anyway what's your username in DD?

MoD
02-01-2009, 02:55 AM
Yeah i thought this was a big enough update to post this ani.. correct me if im wrong.

I was going to put some effects in from flash but i found out that i can't be bothered.

Enjoy.

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Jake1002/gravswitch11y21.gif

ALSO i decided (after the last thread) to post this on DD forums.. hah :P

It got High Beginner! *Disappointment to the max! Thanks guys! >:|* lol

Actually all i posted on DD was up to the part when they fell but meh i don't think the ending will make much difference to be h0nest

Also... Omega! Have you got MSN? because i lack people who animate now. Everyones quit and i haven't used it for like a year till now.

You must complete the storyline up to the point you lead the research team out of the tunnels after something happens to thou father.

Also, I suggest you go to Paradise Falls and just glitch like shit there.

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 03:24 AM
(SPOILER)

Yes i've gone past where my father dies.. Daddy :(

I've helped um escape and shot that stupid heart failure bitch,

now what?

MoD
02-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Get out of that tunnel, you should come into contact with a city, ask the Head Scribe there for power armour training, and he'll direct you to the right guy

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 03:30 AM
the city name? I've competely forgot where that is.. OH is it the citadel?
Thats awesome... is there anay XP reward for completing the training? because i want lvl 10 :P

Lemon
02-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Get out of that tunnel, you should come into contact with a city, ask the Head Scribe there for power armour training, and he'll direct you to the right guy

IMPORTANT TIP. Get the power armour training BEFORE you go to vault 87. Cause after the man will just keep saying someone is waiting for you.

And the guy is Gannon BTW

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Yeah i've got it now.. thanks, i just need to find some :P

Any ideas where i can kill some enclave fools? I like theirs :P

MoD
02-01-2009, 04:32 AM
the city name? I've competely forgot where that is.. OH is it the citadel?
Thats awesome... is there anay XP reward for completing the training? because i want lvl 10 :P
Are you only level 10? ****ing hell, I was level 17 when I hit the city.

Then again, I was like a ****ing wanderer for 25 hours straight, completing all the quests

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 05:04 AM
Lol, yeah, now i have to stop the main quest because my science skill is not OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNND. I mean 50.

MoD
02-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Lol, yeah, now i have to stop the main quest because my science skill is not OVER NINE THOUSAAAANNND. I mean 50.
Take some mentats, bro

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Mentats? :)

MoD
02-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Take some drugs.

Ichimaruu
02-01-2009, 01:35 PM
But why? Im not ill or in pain :D

Flood
02-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Haha, no it was not.

Dude, why do you always flame people.
Your supposed to be here to animate and help people get better, not be a total asshole.

Also, I'm sure your going to reply to this saying,
"Die in a hole".