PDA

View Full Version : [Spitz] Smoothness Test

Spitzer
02-01-2009, 02:12 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=570261

Also, lately it's occurred to me that there's aloooot of new people on this website, so im half as famous here as I used to be...

So for you new people im not some new guy with good animations, :|

Tawnik
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=570261

Also, lately it's occurred to me that there's aloooot of new people on this website, so im half as famous here as I used to be...

So for you new people im not some new guy with good animations, :|

lol

No he isn't new and his animations are good, really smooth :)
I hope you're going to post more your tests =)

Lixu
02-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Ok that sounded like: **** YOU NOOBS I'M EPIC. I hope ur not like that.

Anyways, I don't really like your style, it's well eased and stuff but I barely understand wth is going on, and I find the stick too small.

RawGreen
02-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Ok that sounded like: **** YOU NOOBS I'M EPIC. I hope ur not like that.

Anyways, I don't really like your style, it's well eased and stuff but I barely understand wth is going on, and I find the stick too small.

the size of the stick doesn't matter as long as it fits in there.
btw, it's been forever since you've animated, and awesome job, I'm liking the idea of you coming back here.

Kensei
02-01-2009, 03:35 PM
yush and im not just a new guy with crap anims either :c.

the anim you showed me on msn is epic spitz this is pretty cool too : P

Endo-K
02-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Wicked smooth man, really great. <3 for you.

M3D
02-01-2009, 04:42 PM
<3vely spitz
<3 =]
smoothy

alcaknight
02-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Im new. Your awesome. I love this site.

Spitzer
02-02-2009, 06:30 AM
thanks everyone!

@rawgreen i've never stopped animating, i just dont post on forums much anymore. im always on Fluidanims/ Volaranims IRC. I do alot of tests though, so ill start posting them here soon.

Bonk
02-02-2009, 07:24 AM
Uh, did I miss something?

There is quite significant size change, and while it is smooth it seems to lack force or OOMF.

Rabstar
02-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Got a tiny bit less smooth near the end, but it was very good, I love the way yyou do rolls and handstands etc. So unique. <3

Spitzer
02-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Uh, did I miss something?

There is quite significant size change, and while it is smooth it seems to lack force or OOMF.
i use size change to my advantage as do many animators do? like in crouch positions and such to accent the height of jumps, etc, then i go back into fullsize.. and i know it lacked force, i was aiming for smoothness, i know how to do force obviously..

Arch-Angel
02-02-2009, 05:14 PM
I wanna collaborate with you, lol, but I suck.
I think I'm just going to go animate something whether it's shit or not.

M3D
02-02-2009, 05:35 PM
i use size change to my advantage as do many animators do? like in crouch positions and such to accent the height of jumps, etc, then i go back into fullsize.. and i know it lacked force, i was aiming for smoothness, i know how to do force obviously..

I use it to my advantage too.
Its just the style of animating.

RawGreen
02-02-2009, 08:03 PM
@rawgreen i've never stopped animating, i just dont post on forums much anymore. im always on Fluidanims/ Volaranims IRC. I do alot of tests though, so ill start posting them here soon.

dur, I think I knew dat.

it's just the not posting here for so long.

proslayar
02-03-2009, 06:46 AM
That was epicly smooth, but their needs to be a little bit of anticaption before the flips and kicks.