PDA

View Full Version : Walk Cycle (Specifically C&C)

the afro ninja
03-21-2008, 01:12 AM
meh, im still waiting for mah tablet of doom but besides tht i am a n00b. so lets face it, i need some CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. So help me out, i think it might be too choppy but i kinda need some help...yes i am a n00b:Cry: , really u dont need to tell me. but anyway 20 fps, help me out

Heres ett ezz! (http://www.swfup.com/file/161864)

Sum blud (http://www.swfup.com/file/161914)

Knightsy
03-21-2008, 10:21 AM
omfg dissapearing blood :O
also the walk was too stiff ,kegs were too short in comparison to the rest of his body and his legs were also too bent

dem3nted
03-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Movement kind of choppy, and stiff..I suggest adding a ground. Did you use onion skin on it?

Kitsune
03-21-2008, 03:55 PM
omfg dissapearing blood :O
also the walk was too stiff ,kegs were too short in comparison to the rest of his body and his legs were also too bent

Movement kind of choppy, and stiff..I suggest adding a ground. Did you use onion skin on it?

Both of you need to go back into your noob cages.

Bend the back just a tad. Thats the main thing that can make a movement stiff. You have to have the upper body react to the lower body. Once a step is taken the upper body comes down and bends forward just a bit to react from the inertia of going down. Questions?

The blood is good. The particlization isn't bad, but remember: His head is being chopped off. His arteries and veins are opened, so much more blood should come up much more rapidly.

ck2100
03-21-2008, 04:38 PM
You must have used the line tool......DON'T!
It's choppy.
If you didn't, well I can't help ya thr.

the afro ninja
03-21-2008, 07:40 PM
alright, i really have a shaky hand while animating with brush or pencil but i guess ill try.

and thx, i made the blood short spanned on purpose

fitzy
03-23-2008, 09:46 AM
You must have used the line tool......DON'T!
It's choppy.
If you didn't, well I can't help ya thr.

theres nothing wrong with the line tool :-/

the blood was pretty rubbish really, i dunno, i just didnt like it. it felt way too thick...

the walk was far too stiff, and tweened walks look rubbish...it looked tweened :-/

not a bad effort though

ck2100
03-23-2008, 11:23 AM
alright, i really have a shaky hand while animating with brush or pencil but i guess ill try.

I know what ya mean, same thing here:Oh No!: .

We have a SMALL mouse.

the afro ninja
03-23-2008, 02:43 PM
I know what ya mean, same thing here:Oh No!: .

We have a SMALL mouse.

ball mouse here

ferganim
03-24-2008, 07:01 AM
I think maybe just lift the feet further off the ground?

the afro ninja
03-24-2008, 04:00 PM
ok, ill work with it.