02-07-2009, 02:49 PM
personally, i like the run.

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=769313

Fazz-
02-07-2009, 03:00 PM
this is really bad, i'd say beginners.

Spiffy
02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
The ball physics are well done for the rolling and stuff. But when they bounce off each other they react too much, considering how slow they were moving in the first place.
The run isn't that bad, but he should lean forward more. The way he's hopping through the air while his back is in such an angle would make him fall. You should show arm-crossing better too, because I can't tell if they're crossing or not. Keep at it, run cycles are tough to get.

Arch-Angel
02-07-2009, 04:26 PM
The ball physics were terrible and the run was bad. It was too low like he was in slow motion or something. It looked like crap.

BluGil
02-07-2009, 07:22 PM
alright. **** it. i give up. animation is an art but you guys treat it like a recreation of reality. so you guys have your fun making generic animations. im gonna go live. bye.

Arch-Angel
02-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Animation is an art. Everyone has their own tastes. In this situation, majority vote says that your animation is bad. You can take the criticism, or leave it.

Animating is also a skill. just like any other skill, you have to work at it, maybe even for a long time, before you actually get good.

Rombie
02-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Ditto.
All I saw was a little shakiness, and the run should have been eased a little more, and the balls were good till they hit each other.
Don't give up man, were all counting on you.

Socks
02-07-2009, 09:51 PM
How do you **** up a tween?

The running animation was well wobbily, watch a tutorial to work on it.

The balls or grenades, whatever they were, werent done very well. Work on it and you will improve.

Clips
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
alright. **** it. i give up. animation is an art but you guys treat it like a recreation of reality. so you guys have your fun making generic animations. im gonna go live. bye.

that just shows your a wimp and you cant take crit

honestly, it was bad, but you will get better

Omega
02-07-2009, 10:12 PM
The only reason you're pissed is because you thought you did extremely well on this in comparison to your previous animations. And if you did, then that's good.

Every time you make an animation, there's always room to improve. Always. Don't expect people to comment on your animation and flatter you with pointless comments that don't help you improve. You should be thankful that some users actually decide to give you some criticism.
And Damocles is allowed to share his opinion. If he thinks the animation sucks, then to him, it sucks.

Keep practicing, and keep in mind everything that Spiffy said.

Arch-Angel
02-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Socks, there were no tweens -_-

shut up :3

Foda
02-08-2009, 06:31 AM
i have took some crap too but i don't quit and Domocles is always giving out crit

but you need to work on animating more

no offense to Domocles

BluGil
02-08-2009, 12:49 PM
alright. sorry for blowin my shit at you all. just was kinda in a bad mood. and it seemed that even after years of animating i hadnt gotten any better. the thing that bugs me is when people dont just critique you, but when theyre like "this animation looks like shit". and they dont give anything helpful. c'est stupid. whatever though. ill keep workin.

thanks all.

Miccool
02-08-2009, 09:34 PM
That's cool.. Also another flaw I pointed out. If a ball has a complete vertical fall on a completely flat surface what will happen? It should bounce straight back up, right?.. not to the right >__> otherwise just practice more and watch your animations a lot of times so that you can pinpoint yourself if anything looks wrong.