PDA

View Full Version : just a quickie..

Kieran.
02-11-2009, 02:54 PM
well... I made this animation quickly, just to show you one so you could give me some tips

has anyone got any constructive criticism on how I could improve... thanks...

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=547944

...its not pivot.. so plz do not say that.....

Scorpioxxx
02-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Tweens or tisfat? And if the answer is yes to either of those then im going to say flash and frame by frame.

Kieran.
02-11-2009, 03:39 PM
ok... does it matter which one it is... and it is ..... well I wont turn my thread into a debate.. but leave out the frame by frame bit...

just say things like force and or physics, and state what I should do (not changing my style)

Shanto
02-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Frame by frame and/or flash.

Arch-Angel
02-11-2009, 03:46 PM
Looks too much like pivot.

I refuse to criticise properly until you decide to get flash and make an animation of better quality.
You refuse to change it because you cannot get flash? You're so cool.

Scorpioxxx
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Tweens lack easing and therefore force aswell. Spacing is also non-existant due to the fact its tweened. So yea, change your style to frame by frame or learn to use tweens extreamly well or your not getting passed this stage, ie, what has been said in a more drawn out way.

Kieran.
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
...........................you have no idea how in the need for tips I am OTHER THAN ABOUT WHAT PROGRAM I USE OR MY STYLE, so will you please... just give me the tips I need .................................................. ...............................

Arch-Angel
02-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Scorpioxxx just told you about your style.
Use flash and (strictly because most animations are FBF in flash -_- ) and I'll criticize accordingly. Until then, no.