PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Team Fortress Class.

Cereal Man
03-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Spy for me. You Cornish hen.

Vervanda
03-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Pyro for life

MiniMan
03-21-2008, 01:33 PM
I just use whatever I need, but mostly Engineer and Pyro. I hate spies, but I love playing as them.

I hate it when I'm a spy, infiltrating their base completely invisible (Not having used a teleport) and someone decides to randomly shoot and BAM hits me on the first shot, and not even a pyro. I can handle being killed by a pyro because their meant for spy hunting but I mean shit like a scouts pistol, a demomans grenade....even a ****ing medic

Dudeman
03-21-2008, 01:42 PM
Ya, I love playing as a spy. I hate when that happens though.

I've been shot by a sniper. I've been blown up randomly by a demo's sticky nades even though no one was around. I've been killed by an uber rocket randomly. Oh, it comes with the job I guess.

Doomdooer
03-21-2008, 01:51 PM
Indeed. The risks do come with amazing rewards though.
Watching as your "friends" ignore you and then stabbing them in the back one by one...
The experience is almost Euphoric.

My favourite class is either Pyro or Sniper.
Sniper's are just fun on CTF maps like 2fort, and Pyro's are excellent for Burninating around corners.
I'll go with Sniper. Machete ftw.

MiniMan
03-21-2008, 01:55 PM
It may be that secret console command where people see you as solid black when you're in the process of becoming invisble, that's why I wait a whole half a second before going out in the open.

Also, valve ****ed up limiting the demoman and soldiers ammo. It's hard on the spy. Since no one really likes the demoman or soldier as much anymore, so they go pyro and Mr. Spy isn't so happy. Why did they do it? Was it some urge to keep up with updates?

"Hey Gabe, the new gamemode may be a while, what update should we release this week?"
"Did you fix that bug on Dustbowl?"
"Yep"
"On the new Badlands?"
"Yes sir"
"Well **** what kind of update should we do?"
"Let's just limit the ammo for the two most played classes for no reason because it never was a problem"
"Muahaha...BRILLIANT!"

Gray
03-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Spy for me. Though I'm always changing depending what needs to be done.

Spy to take out buildings and pesky snipers/heavy-medics etc.

Pyro for flanking

scouts for grannary.

Dead-Shot
03-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Mine would have to be the engineer. Createing turrets and teleports are my favorate things to do.

2-D
03-21-2008, 05:25 PM
i like running fast and jumping high

Lone Wolf
03-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Engineer. I just like making turrets.

General Douchington
03-22-2008, 07:17 PM
I really haven't played much Team Fortress but probably either the Demoman or Heavy.

A black, scottish cyclops and Sacha.

Big Bang
03-22-2008, 11:36 PM
The Heavy. Though it scares me because I'm particulary sadistic with it. For example, this time I killed a whole team who were raiding our base in 2Fort by my own and aiming only at the crotch, and this one spy who almost got me I shot him 50 times in the crotch then said "FEED YOUR FAMILY NOW BITCH" just as my character was laughing.I once killed 4 guys while on fire and laughing.

With the Pyro I do some really freakin' awesome runs where I run all the way to their last control point and set the whole team on fire. But generally I suck with it.

the afro ninja
03-23-2008, 02:47 AM
demo-nigger, yeah ha..ha...ha. not. failure. just plain out racist.

but i am best with the spy

2-D
03-23-2008, 02:54 AM

youre such a faggot.

Gray
03-23-2008, 10:06 AM

but i am best with the spy

i agree. racism is baaaaaad!

we should meet up and touch and discuss things/

Cereal Man
03-23-2008, 10:09 AM
Gah, maybe I can convince my parents to let me use their new computer today.

The idiots say that 'steam crashed my computer 2 times'. Does TF2 (On Steam, legally) work in Vista anyway?

elite34
03-23-2008, 10:12 AM
I don't have a favorite.

Gray
03-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Gah, maybe I can convince my parents to let me use their new computer today.

The idiots say that 'steam crashed my computer 2 times'. Does TF2 (On Steam, legally) work in Vista anyway?

Yup. I have Vista.