PDA

View Full Version : A certain flash..

stephenyoung91
02-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Im looking for a flash animation that was on PyroGenics a while back, the music was the von bondies - c'mon c'mon, it was a stick figure collab but i cant for the life of me remember what it was called or who was in it, can any one remember it?

Sorry if this is in wrong place, i couldn't see any where else where it fit in.

fitzy
02-20-2009, 01:30 PM
LOL i remember it. it was made by chipotlee - i cant remember what it was called either but it was a cool animation. unfortunately it was only on 2 websites, pyrogenics and sfdt. pyrogenics died and it might've been deleted off sfdt...but thats your best bet. i googled it though and i cant find it, you're really gonna need to know the name!

stephenyoung91
02-20-2009, 01:35 PM
Chipotlee! yes thats the one, thanks, il have a go at finding it now. Ill post back what i find.

fitzy
02-20-2009, 01:47 PM
k i hope you find it cuz i wanna see it too but i had no luck finding it :P

stephenyoung91
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Well still no luck, he had nothing on NG, i cant find it on SFDT due to i cant remember the name, i found a Dev art but not 100% thats him, no flash anims on. I found a post by him on a forum saying to go pyrogenics.co.uk and look on chipotlee, but thats about it. Im sure it was on SSLA but that is long gone now. But ill keep looking.

EDIT: Nope, nothing, tried searching for some one who has not shown his face for like 4 years lol. If you can remember any of the other animators in the collab that might help a bit.

fitzy
02-20-2009, 04:42 PM
the one you're looking for wasnt a collab.

the other animators on the site that i can remember is lex0r...and thats it of what i can remember. and woodpusher but he will have no links to chipotlee

stephenyoung91
02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Im sure it was a collab, positive it had a few different authors, and woodpusher sounds very familiar. Ill have 1 last go :)

fitzy
02-21-2009, 08:33 AM
NO it was not a collab. chipotlee did it himself

sasuke21
02-21-2009, 08:50 AM
shouldnt you post this in the general help forum or main?

stephenyoung91
02-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Well then it dont matter i cant find anything, animation disappeared with the author :(

shouldnt you post this in the general help forum or main?

Lock it delete it what ever