PDA

View Full Version : Hello Again! New flash!

alcaknight
02-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Hey everyone! Haven't been here for about two or three weeks. You probably haven't noticed but, eh. I have been working on one, and here is a small preview of it. I have gotten better than I was hopefully. If you will critique it, I would have greatful. Thanks!

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=914149

Bonk
02-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Eh, you probably shouldn't bump it after only 2 and a half hours.

The running was better than the general quality of the animation; the physics were off even though I can see effort, and the non-running animation wasn't that good.

But still, it was alright. Keep trying.

Socks
02-20-2009, 08:39 PM
Haven't been here for about two or three weeks. You probably haven't noticed

You got that right. Work on physics and easing some more and the quality of your flashes will improve a great deal.

alcaknight
02-20-2009, 08:52 PM
I remember you both haha. Thanks for the critique. Looks like I need to work on easing and physics. Hmm..

alcaknight
02-21-2009, 03:48 PM
Here is an updated one.

C&C anyone?

http://www.truploader.com/view_upload.php?id=356578

1lasthero
02-21-2009, 05:10 PM
You just need to do more easing and the physics aren't exactly right, but keep trying.

doc
02-21-2009, 05:26 PM
it doesn't make any sense but i think thats what you were trying to do, so i kinda like it. its not supposed to be serious, so the physics don't matter, and the easing could've been better, but still, i liked it

fitzy
02-21-2009, 05:43 PM
I remember you both haha

youve been gone 3 weeks not 3 years. you expected them to just not be here?

like Bonk said, run = good, pretty impressed with that compared to the rest. you're physics and easing need work...and anticipation. but its getting smoother too. you're improving.

alcaknight
02-21-2009, 05:58 PM
youve been gone 3 weeks not 3 years. you expected them to just not be here?

like Bonk said, run = good, pretty impressed with that compared to the rest. you're physics and easing need work...and anticipation. but its getting smoother too. you're improving.

:Happy: I guess your right haha.

Yeah, how do I improve on physics? And easing lol. What is that? Anticipation is the buildup to what the character will do, right? Thanks everyone!

stephenyoung91
02-21-2009, 06:20 PM
Eh, you probably shouldn't bump it after only 2 and a half hours.

The running was better than the general quality of the animation; the physics were off even though I can see effort, and the non-running animation wasn't that good.

But still, it was alright. Keep trying.

What he said :) good try

fitzy
02-21-2009, 07:03 PM
:Happy: I guess your right haha.

Yeah, how do I improve on physics? And easing lol. What is that? Anticipation is the buildup to what the character will do, right? Thanks everyone!

physics is just the way everything moves and if it looks right. how high will a ball bounce if you throw it at a certain speed. making kicks look right...almost everything is physics.

easing is like the aftermath of a punch...the way he 'eases down' etc. for example - you run 100 metres as fast as you can, you finish the race, do you immediately come to a stop? no, you ease down, go slower and slower till you can physically stop.

hope i help