PDA

View Full Version : Breaking out of the Lab. It's Gud. Post please. =P -- Frodo

Frodomoj
03-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Lol, 'Breaking out of the Lab' is a way too epic name for this.
I'm hell rusty. It's a rust breaker amirite (rhetorical question. I am rite D=<).
Despite that, I love it, so I have decided to post it.
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Frodomoj/1hj3.gif
Now hold on a sec. Let me explain, kai.
This guy, right, was tested on in the lab. They gave him a special concoction, and he was then able to leeeeevitate! Okay!? So don't come in here and say 'uuuurrm u r such a n00b nd u no y? wen he jumppd outte of da wall he stayd in the air for 2 long b4 falling down agen. bad fiziks'.
Why?
Because when he comes through from the other side of the wall, he is levitating. =]
Then he stops and falls down, because he can only levitate for a maximum of. Uh. Three seconds.
=/
Idk, I'm making all of this up. I'm not continuing it though. But I do like it.

Jousteh
03-22-2008, 04:24 PM
I do like it too.

elite34
03-22-2008, 04:34 PM
He looks like he is drunk. But very good job I like the idea; but three seconds come on now at least 30 seconds.

Frodomoj
03-22-2008, 04:41 PM
I do like it too.

Thank you very much!1!!1one!1eleven etc.

He looks like he is drunk. But very good job I like the idea; but three seconds come on now at least 30 seconds.

XD Oh yeah, I didn't notice that. =P You're right, and to top it off he trips over at the end. Lol.
Thanks though.
And I know it's short. I'm sorry. XP

elite34
03-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Thank you very much!1!!1one!1eleven etc.

XD Oh yeah, I didn't notice that. =P You're right, and to top it off he trips over at the end. Lol.
Thanks though.
And I know it's short. I'm sorry. XP

You should really continue it has a good idea.

Frodomoj
03-22-2008, 04:45 PM
You should really continue it has a good idea.

Wow. Quick reply. .-.
=D
Er, maybe. It's just that I don't know how to continue from where I left off.
And I left off with the guy having fallen down on to the rock. =[
I suppose I could just, like, make him really drowsy after being tested on. So he keeps falling over and stuff.
And then I could go from there.

elite34
03-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Wow. Quick reply. .-.
=D
Er, maybe. It's just that I don't know how to continue from where I left off.
And I left off with the guy having fallen down on to the rock. =[
I suppose I could just, like, make him really drowsy after being tested on. So he keeps falling over and stuff.
And then I could go from there.

Make him get into a fight and make is movements look like they did in this one and he fights the guards and at the end he jumps out the window and runs away.

Good idea amiright??

Puddles1000
03-22-2008, 04:50 PM
You should make him wake up all confused covered in blood and see a dead body then he goes crazy and tries to figure out what happened.

elite34
03-22-2008, 04:54 PM
You should make him wake up all confused covered in blood and see a dead body then he goes crazy and tries to figure out what happened.

I like my idea better because I don't think most people would want to know.

Frodomoj
03-22-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the ideas, both of you. I appreciate it.

purechaos90
03-22-2008, 05:36 PM
I like it! Nice job.

Frodomoj
03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Well thank ye .

Zurbz
03-22-2008, 06:01 PM
It's a reeeeeally nice anim. Like awsome, visually. Just one thing.... does he liek have supah levitating powers to force on other things? (that's a real question, not like, sarcasm) Cause shouldn't he bust out with the wall instead of coming after?

MrCheesy
03-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Awsome nice and smooth....
I loved how the wall smashed.
Although I didn't really like how you made him trip, or fall, or whatever it was....

pivotfreak747
03-22-2008, 07:24 PM
it was good nice easing very smooth

SRC
03-22-2008, 11:23 PM
dude, why can't i animate like JOO! i think you should continue it... FTW nuph sed