PDA

View Full Version : One of the first ones...

Arithon
03-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Hello!
This is my first serious animation in Flash 8. Can you tell me what do you think about it? This is the beta version.
http://www.truploader.com/view/419564
Sorry, I can't giving URL's yet and my English isn't very good. I'm from Poland.

New Generation
03-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Put the full link but put a space in "http" somewhere

Arithon
03-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Huh... I edit it and it's full URL o_0

FoShizzle
03-06-2009, 09:56 AM
When it first started it was okay, than everything basically fell apart.
The beam, the teleportation thing, and definitely the sounds.
try to make more frames, and ease it a little.

Besides all of that, your one of a few noobs who could actually use the edit button.
congratulation.

Second Sight
03-06-2009, 10:26 AM
When it first started it was okay, than everything basically fell apart.
The beam, the teleportation thing, and definitely the sounds.
try to make more frames, and ease it a little.

Besides all of that, your one of a few noobs who could actually use the edit button.
congratulation.

I was thinking same thing. And also looks like his been watching to much shock. becuase it looked like he tried to copy the effects ( badly )
And the sounds were TERRIBLE.

Arithon
03-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Ok, I try to do more frames and I ease it. Where can I get a good sound packs (I use XiaoXiao and DBZ pack...)? And one more thing. How can I do better beams?

Kieran.
03-06-2009, 11:33 AM
sound packs from http://www.stonesbucket.com/downloads.php

learn to do particle effects.. to make your beams better...

Foda
03-06-2009, 03:14 PM
good for a one of first

Arithon
03-07-2009, 06:17 AM
Thanks, your C&C really helped me. I have one more question. How much better than mine was first animations made by (now) profesional animators?

Arithon
03-07-2009, 01:13 PM
truploader.com/view/801589
Some test (alpha version :P). It's my first time with vcam. It will be longer. Anyway C&C please.
BTW. Sorry for my double post ^^'

1.Shot.1.Kill
03-07-2009, 02:24 PM
I like the "flying" punch thing, but hard to tell how good it is since there is little animation.
The reaction of the guy getting hit was pretty good to.
And foshizzle already explained everything on the first one.

Blot
03-10-2009, 07:22 AM
good for first, i would be starting full on c and c but i cant find where to get macromedia flash 8

katsuo
03-10-2009, 10:27 AM
good for first, i would be starting full on c and c but i cant find where to get macromedia flash 8

Lol I love how people are trying to steal Big names. I.E. Terc-Terkoiz. I mean seriously Did you think you were cool trying something dumb like that. And one more thing TERC... flash is like $300 or more.

Ok here is a pro tip. Especially since this is one of your first anims. Don't worry about making it look good or adding super nice effects. Work on movement and easing first. I.E. don't mess with any of the filters just yet. BLUR!! lol but seriously just do simple combo's what I did is I did the exact same combo over and over and over till I got it right. So i suggest doing that it really helps. do it once. post it, get C&C and make another one in the same anim. repost. ect. ect. ect.

:D sorry for writing such a long post. I see potentiel in you. Keep it up.

Jerocome
03-10-2009, 05:20 PM
The next one was pretty good, but needed some basic stuff like more easing, less stiffness, more fluidness :D

KieranPeterson
03-15-2009, 04:49 PM
That was half decent, but the whole scene was ripped from a different anim i've seen before, so its not original. Cant remember where. Still, you pulled off the animation half decently. Sounded kind of clunky, if your going to put sound FX in, make sure they sound good, otherwise they reflect on the whole movie poorly.

Blot
03-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Lol I love how people are trying to steal Big names. I.E. Terc-Terkoiz. I mean seriously Did you think you were cool trying something dumb like that. And one more thing TERC... flash is like $300 or more.

Ok here is a pro tip. Especially since this is one of your first anims. Don't worry about making it look good or adding super nice effects. Work on movement and easing first. I.E. don't mess with any of the filters just yet. BLUR!! lol but seriously just do simple combo's what I did is I did the exact same combo over and over and over till I got it right. So i suggest doing that it really helps. do it once. post it, get C&C and make another one in the same anim. repost. ect. ect. ect.

:D sorry for writing such a long post. I see potentiel in you. Keep it up.

actually i didnt steal his name ask saha. i was originally edwardo or something and i wanted to change and saha was like wats ur fav colour and turquoise is my favourite colour and he was like there is someone called that but call urself terc, and i was like k!

plus i just got macromedia 8.

ok c+c

well, big movements, maassive teleportations, sounds were overdone

try to ease ur movements instead of just jumping from 1 spot to another, and using teleports like that tells me that u r not very good at the basic movements such as walking and running

doc
03-18-2009, 01:00 PM
yeah, work on your movements, like running and leaning. in the second one, the guy on the left just stops in a position that would make him fall over. The first one was good for one of your firsts, a lot better than mine lol.