PDA

View Full Version : short war story thread

Beefy
03-06-2009, 12:48 PM
i got this off the short zombie story thread, but i want some guys to post some war stories here, thanks

Jeremy
03-06-2009, 03:11 PM
The tv's and radio boradcasts cracked of with a loud dull tone, and cut to the message we were all waiting for, the call to war from our leader. Around the country we all sat hoping for god news.

"Hello, and good morning. I come before your eyes and ears today to deliver a message, but before I do, lets look at where were we are. Lets look at the situation we find ourselves in on this day.

Through many misdeeds and broken promises, betrayals and failures, We stand upon the brink of invasion. As I say these words the northen territories enter battle with north oceanic troops, and the eastern territories are being shelled from sisanic carriers 20 miles off shore. Our enemies have rallied against us, and past mistakes have caused our allies to leave us behind. Our country, our history, our culture, everything our forefathers bled for, every word spoken from an Icarian child, every freedom fighter stands upon the brink of utter destruction. And I can promise you, that if we run, if we hide, no one will come to our rescue. We are outnumbered, outgunned, outmatched. But I still ask of you, my friends, my comrades, my family. Resist with me!

Fight with me! Fight behind, in front and beside me! Raise our bright colors high so that every enemy, every foreign eye will know that we are not leaving! We will not abandon our history, we will not let our fathers deaths be in vain! I stand in front of you now without fear. Not because I have power, not because I am different, but because I am the same! We Icarians have been given example after example of what to be. What to strive for! Our leaders spoke of the day when we would fight our fight, when the war would be brought to our land, and I can tell you now, I am ready!

I will resist! I will fight tooth and nail for every inch of dirt in this country. I will push them until my arms are broken, I will kick them until my legs are broken and I will bite them until my teeth are cracked and loose. And If I am to die in battle, trees will sprout from my body! And those trees will grow razor branches to cut and scrape at the enemy! And if those trees are to be cut down, then the splinters will inch the enemy, and if those splinters are to be burned, then the smoke will choke the enemy. With you all as my witness I will never willfully surrender my country!"

He had a way with words.

I guess its not much of a war story, but I figure its at least relevant.

Beefy
03-07-2009, 10:17 AM
The tv's and radio boradcasts cracked of with a loud dull tone, and cut to the message we were all waiting for, the call to war from our leader. Around the country we all sat hoping for god news.

"Hello, and good morning. I come before your eyes and ears today to deliver a message, but before I do, lets look at where were we are. Lets look at the situation we find ourselves in on this day.

Through many misdeeds and broken promises, betrayals and failures, We stand upon the brink of invasion. As I say these words the northen territories enter battle with north oceanic troops, and the eastern territories are being shelled from sisanic carriers 20 miles off shore. Our enemies have rallied against us, and past mistakes have caused our allies to leave us behind. Our country, our history, our culture, everything our forefathers bled for, every word spoken from an Icarian child, every freedom fighter stands upon the brink of utter destruction. And I can promise you, that if we run, if we hide, no one will come to our rescue. We are outnumbered, outgunned, outmatched. But I still ask of you, my friends, my comrades, my family. Resist with me!

Fight with me! Fight behind, in front and beside me! Raise our bright colors high so that every enemy, every foreign eye will know that we are not leaving! We will not abandon our history, we will not let our fathers deaths be in vain! I stand in front of you now without fear. Not because I have power, not because I am different, but because I am the same! We Icarians have been given example after example of what to be. What to strive for! Our leaders spoke of the day when we would fight our fight, when the war would be brought to our land, and I can tell you now, I am ready!

I will resist! I will fight tooth and nail for every inch of dirt in this country. I will push them until my arms are broken, I will kick them until my legs are broken and I will bite them until my teeth are cracked and loose. And If I am to die in battle, trees will sprout from my body! And those trees will grow razor branches to cut and scrape at the enemy! And if those trees are to be cut down, then the splinters will inch the enemy, and if those splinters are to be burned, then the smoke will choke the enemy. With you all as my witness I will never willfully surrender my country!"

He had a way with words.

I guess its not much of a war story, but I figure its at least relevant.

that's ****ing epic