PDA

View Full Version : Mabelma's Game Showcase

Mabelma
03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm Mabelma some of you might know me from the SSBRumble forums or even from spriters resources but many of you don't know me so go read my (introduction).
Now on to business.
I am a Flash coder and a spriter I mostly sprite and code my games and so far I have made two games one is called ;
Pop That!:
http://www.mochiads.com/games/pop-it_v2/

and the other one is called;

Catch It:
http://www.mochiads.com/games/catch-it_v3/

So comment on them and if you guys have any ideas for my next game post them and I might come alive.By the way I'm still coding some new things to catch it.
I'm trying to make some new stages but the dude who colored my stages doesn't pm me anymore so if you guys have any good tips on coloring or even a tutorial pm me.
So post, post and play.

Please keep this topic clean of spam and have a good time playing and once again posting.

doc
03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
i wasn't big on either of them. The first one was way too simple and repetetive. the second one was better, though. Unfortunately, that type of game is already made in so many better variations, most of which are better.

to Catch it, maybe add some powerups, increase the fps, and maybe make a few more catchers, if thats what you would call them.

Kieran.
03-12-2009, 01:28 PM
the first one was a good idea... but I didn't like the reoccurring background...

the second one was ok... but as doc said... you need to elabortate it a bit more... other than that

Keep It Up !

Mabelma
03-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah I'm working on some new things for the second one as for the scrolling background on the first one it was not my idea but someone suggested it and I though what the hey let's do it since he suggested it and I need more players but if you have a better suggestion tell me and I'll try to make it.
I really need to make good games to keep flow going to my games.
So suggest anything that comes to your mind.
For any of the games comments are well approved.

Mabelma
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks guys but could you give me some ideas?
OK since I'm really bored this week and I need something to do I'm going to make my games awesome so suggest anything that comes to your mind that could make this games awesome. Anything just say it and I'll try to make it happen. I don't want sprites, bg or anything like that just C+C and ideas on how to make them awesome. How can they become the next hit in online gaming. If you suggest graphics game tell me what could make them awesome cause you can't just say hey the graphics are bad change them. You could say something like hey the graphics are bad maybe change them to _________. So help me out. C+C and give ideas away!!!

giruuyo
04-21-2009, 11:39 AM
hey maybe you can add better music:Spiderman:
maybe spiderman's theme!

CGIllusion
05-20-2009, 04:32 PM
do you get any money for that sponsor thing?

SXpluh
06-28-2009, 08:21 PM
both are kinda mediocre... if you really wanna get noticed, do something BIG, not lazy, and get on a big website.. like kongregate or something