PDA

View Full Version : Bonk finally manages to get [BSE COMBO #3] done

Bonk
03-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Arg, I can't see my own entry, so I hope it uploaded properly...

http://www.pulseshift.com/theseus/view/cafa2e48-35c/

Anyway, I hope y'all like it, I put in many an hour getting it as good as possible. I decided to go with ragdoll for green + Tentionmaru/Dragonball Z physics, so lemme know what you think ok?

Also, the element is Electric-Fire or something.

Jeremy
03-10-2009, 04:50 AM
For a combo I suppose it was pretty cool, the effect looks really well done, I don't know what real electric fire looks like but I could believe it looked like that. Seemed badly paced though, went slow at first the picked up, then slow again. Could use some faster reactions. I also think you should have committed to either fullbody or stick instead of just making a hybrid, didn't look or animate very well.

I guess its alright?

1.Shot.1.Kill
03-10-2009, 05:22 AM
It was pretty good, I liked the effect a lot. The way the combo went was very unique.

M3D
03-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Amazing job. Great style. Nice effect.

But lacked flow through the anim and combo.

Ssjbryando
03-10-2009, 05:55 AM
That was really good Bonk. You should keep the style, or at least experiment with it further. Although, I guess the tention physics are fine. (And they were well done) its idk. He was floating around until the third or fourth hit landed.

But it was still good. Im sure this would get a high grade. The thunder could be longer though, and maybe shown dissolving etc. But its hard to do so yea.

Ill stop talking now.

Yea.

Rabstar
03-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Sweetness, man. The animation was very original, and everything was fine, but I just don't think it was fluid, at all...
I liked the lightening. You'll get a 8+, I'm sure of it. :D

Rabstar
03-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Damnit, can't edit 'cause my SPP is screwed.
I think it was stiff, that is why it looked like it lacked in fluidity.

cdef574
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Handbags have been a good accessory in completing women's outfit. There are a wide variety of handbags that come in different styles, designs, materials, colors and sizes. These accessories have great significance because of their versatility features. Both men and women carry bags, however, it is just well-known that women use them more than men. Furthermore, handbags are also use to create a fashion statement. Different designs and styles are born each year. Celebrities and popular TV icons are often the first to try trendy handbags to complete their looks.Different variety of handbags were basically designed for different purposes. And to make it widely available to everyone, such fashion accessories are now available in different variety of designs, styles and colors to incorporate with different wardrobes. This is the reason why almost all women have 3-5 different types of handbags in their closet

Kieran.
03-10-2009, 11:08 AM
mate that animation was awesome !

doc
03-10-2009, 01:06 PM
that was really good! im not a big fan of those physics, but thats just me, i think the judges will like it.
and the effect was GREAT!

Foda
03-10-2009, 01:22 PM
love the style good job

Arithon
03-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah, very god job. Your stickmans are very nice and special attack is pretty good too ^^

Jerocome
03-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Good effect at the end.
i definitely thought it was awesome :D

Bonk
03-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey thanks everyone.

I agree the flow was messed up before the last two hits, and Rabstar, I was experimenting with 13 fps so yeah you're probably right.

tomocles
03-11-2009, 12:15 AM
hey, add shading! :D Like I did with the same style. Good job, anyways, I like it.

Bonk
03-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I would've, but the due date was yesterday and it wasn't the biggest priority heh.

ernheim
03-11-2009, 04:03 AM
as always really good, Bonk. Partictularly liked the bit where green guy got kicked through the wall and the sound effects.

Bonk
03-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Woo thanks

starscream
03-14-2009, 06:21 AM
Woo! Awesome, the best part was how you blurred it when the dude got kicked and i also loved when he got kicked through the wall and also the energy lightning-fire ball thing.

^_^ You should make a minute long fight or something.

Bonk
03-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Cool thanks, yeah; I just never hold an idea that long though.