PDA

View Full Version : how do i get my game in a website

xprokillerx8
03-14-2009, 05:20 AM
HELLO, i made a game but i dont know how to get it in a website ....can som1 help me???????

Kieran.
03-14-2009, 11:52 AM
judging by the grammar of your question you clearly do not have the mental capacity to do such a thing..

It would involve you purchasing a website...,
learn basic xml
and then put it up..

Or you could use a hosted site... and most hosts will allow you to upload swf files...

you could also just use deviantart or truploader or swfcabin if you just want to Post it...

Zed
03-14-2009, 03:27 PM
You'll also need to get to twenty posts, make sure you put threads in the right places (General Help), and read the tutorials before asking for help (I don't know if there is one on this topic but I suspect you didn't read them anyway).

Paco
03-15-2009, 01:35 AM
learn basic xml
XML? you mean HTML?
if your going to help know what you are talking about.

and i think he meant like a game site, not his own site.

to the original poster, you first need to create a game that they will want on their site, and chances are from how you posted its probably not very high quality. But if by chance you have their are a few ways to get it on a site depending on what site. For Stickpage I'm pretty sure you have to contact the admin (crazyjay), where as some sites have a submitting or portal like system (newground's and such) for those you just need to sign up and upload it.

hope i could help.

Scarecrow
03-15-2009, 01:59 AM
It depends on what kind of game it is.

Is it a flash game, or a windows executable game?

doc
03-15-2009, 08:02 AM
post here, get reviews, if its good, go to a site. on the sites, they have "submit a game" hyperlinks, usually on the top or bottom. click there. follow instructions and good luck. also post it on the portal here if you want (after posting here).