PDA

View Full Version : <<Blacky has turned to Flash>>

MrCheesy
03-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Well I'm back, if anyone remembers me o_0
But I'm not doing Pivot any more, instead, I am now doing Flash.
Well this is my second Flash animation:
http://www.pulseshift.com/theseus/view/36c24ddd-154/
I was just playing about, trying to get the feel for Flash.
C+C if you wan't.

Saha
03-16-2009, 03:29 AM
You really need to work on the way you draw your sticks :D

Easing was pretty alright there.
The blur was horrible.
Don't over use blurs.

Welcome back, man. Remember me? Stickmaycry?

Covalence
03-16-2009, 05:15 AM
Hey there, you probably remember me posting from time to time in the pivot section.

Just try your best to integrate what you know about pivot into flash, (in terms of basics.) As for drawing your sticks, try to remember basic anatomy and such. If you think drawing in brush is too hard, then switch to line.

Blot
03-16-2009, 05:53 AM
hey that looks nice, u n me preparing to be teh suckeh animators of teh flasheh world..eh

MrCheesy
03-16-2009, 06:18 AM
hey that looks nice, u n me preparing to be teh suckeh animators of teh flasheh world..eh
Yep, thats the plan ;-)

You really need to work on the way you draw your sticks :D

Easing was pretty alright there.
The blur was horrible.
Don't over use blurs.

Welcome back, man. Remember me? Stickmaycry?
I will try and lay of the blurs lol
And yea, I remember you :-)

Hey there, you probably remember me posting from time to time in the pivot section.

Just try your best to integrate what you know about pivot into flash, (in terms of basics.) As for drawing your sticks, try to remember basic anatomy and such. If you think drawing in brush is too hard, then switch to line.
I havn't done Pivot in over a year, so most of what I learn't dissapeared into the back of my head somewhere :-S but I'll try
I remember you aswell :-)

I'll try and work on my stickmen, but to be honest I didn't think that little fella was to bad o_0

Thanks for the C+C guys, it's appreciated.

Rabstar
03-16-2009, 07:06 AM
Quite good, welcome back. Remember me? :P
THe stickstyle is off, try thicker, sticks with smaller backs. It shud be better that way. ^^
Bad use of blurs, too. I reckon it was quite good for youur 2nd flash.

Omega
03-16-2009, 10:56 AM
The movements, though awkward, were executed very well.
Easing was very nice.
Movements were extremely evident and VERY smooth.
Blurs were done horribly, sorry.
The overall look of the way you draw stickfigures is not to my taste.

Nice job overall. It's good that you've turned back to Flash. Work on making movements more realistic and 'combat like' if you know what I'm talking about.

Very good, though.

Kieran.
03-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Its a good animation for your second, although you have been animating in pivot for a while..

I agree the blur was not too good, and you need to change your style.

You have a lot of potential, keep it up!

doc
03-16-2009, 04:05 PM
that wasn't bad! the flip was totally unrealistically fast at the end, just restart a part if you need to. and you might wanna make the arms out of to straight lines instead of one curved one. i tried that and nobody liked it :D

And do you remember me?
lol na i don't remember you either

MrCheesy
03-20-2009, 05:31 AM
Thanks guys for the C+C, and yea, I know the blurs are kinda bad but that was my first time using them, so I think I can get away with that ;-)
I'm working on the way I draw my stickmen but that's not working out to well lol
And of course I remember you Rabster, how could I possibly forget any of my fellow animators :-)

It's good that you've turned back to Flash.

Sorry, but I think you misunderstood me. I haven't come back to Flash, I was doing Pivot before and now I'm trying out Flash, so this is pretty much the first time I have done Flash.

Rabstar
03-20-2009, 05:59 AM
Yeah, and yet, you type my name wrong... :/
RabstAr

notywq
03-20-2009, 06:23 AM
Im pretty sure the blur was kinda off,but cool anim anyway. :D

MrCheesy
03-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Yeah, and yet, you type my name wrong... :/
RabstAr
Ha ha ha, sorry Rabstar but I typed that post late at night. So I was bound to make a few spelling mistakes :-P