PDA

View Full Version : RHG: Vs Drifts.

M3D
03-18-2009, 04:22 AM
http://www.fluidanims.com/view.php?id=298
Finally got this done.

Foda
03-18-2009, 04:45 AM
very nice but i think you said no mercy a little to much.

Saha
03-18-2009, 05:20 AM
Thats called hardcore, foda.

That was awesome beyond all anims I've seen posted in the flash section.

.Aklemo.
03-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Man, M3D, that was simply amazing. You've improved, to me at least.
I just didn't like the part in the end, the 2 slo-mo parts, where his head get's beat in the ground and the ground breaks, make the ground when destroyed and lifted in the air move bit by bit. It seemed to grow in size from all directions. It's cool though, it's cool.

RawGreen
03-18-2009, 07:44 AM
terkoiz much? >.>

EDIT: did I mention I loved it?

Rabstar
03-18-2009, 08:11 AM
It was good, but...I dunno, I just am finidng all animations a bit repetitive...The part where M3D summoned the grey blobby thingy, was amazing, I think drifts might struggle beating that...But TBH, I reckon drifts might beat you, M3D... o.o

Saha
03-18-2009, 09:04 AM
It was good, but...I dunno, I just am finidng all animations a bit repetitive...The part where M3D summoned the grey blobby thingy, was amazing, I think drifts might struggle beating that...But TBH, I reckon drifts might beat you, M3D... o.o

Do I smell jelousy?

Yes, yes I do.

godmouth
03-18-2009, 09:58 AM
Not really much to comment on. Only thing was the end, I mean, it was good, but it just looked like it was taken from terkoiz vs drifts.

5 obv. but I can't vote for some reason :|

Tidus
03-18-2009, 10:34 AM
The end was indentical to Terkoiz's RHG battle with Drifts, except you actually killed him.
Away from that it's a very amazing animation. I love it.

Though with the song, I kind of expected you to.. Keep him alive? Did you do this because of the fact that it would be too identical to Terkoiz' animation?

Scorpioxxx
03-18-2009, 10:48 AM
The end was indentical to Terkoiz's RHG battle with Drifts, except you actually killed him.
Away from that it's a very amazing animation. I love it.

Though with the song, I kind of expected you to.. Keep him alive? Did you do this because of the fact that it would be too identical to Terkoiz' animation?

The theme of the battle was have no mercy so it actual is a well thought out/accidentaly great ending as its the same ending as Terkoiz but in this one he doesn't show mercy, where-as, Terkoiz did.

Overall, line animated parts weren't up to par and when you changed angles the sticks width to height proprtion altered, ie, he looked thiner or fatter at some points. Brush parts were nice. didn't like the animation in the credits though and the first slown down bit looked really lazy. I reckon that of drifts can pull/has pulled some nice angles out of his ass it could be a close call.

Omega
03-18-2009, 11:32 AM
lol too much terkoiz

still very good. I loved the movements; elaborate and smooth with good force.
Easing is excellent as always.
Nice effects; you're definitely getting better :)

good good good

Drifts
03-18-2009, 11:40 AM
I think some people in this thread are being a bit too harsh.

maybe you might think it's identical to Terkoiz's but it doesn't have to be mention again and again and again after each post, once is enough. Plus he already said he was inspired by terkoiz, thats reasonable enough.

Damn way too many terkoiz lovers...it's not a bad thing, he's a great animator, but some of you people say the same thing in everybody's thread. CUT IT OUT WILL YA! :P

doc
03-18-2009, 12:45 PM
that was great! good job on makin it long and everything, and i liked the cinematics. there were a few little kinks, but nothing too big, 8.4/10

Stormwalker
03-18-2009, 01:14 PM
Do I smell jelousy?

Yes, yes I do.

Do I smell ass kissing?

Yes, yes I do.

M3D is a big boy he can handle it himself I believe.

Nicely done I loved the remix of mad world.It was good I cant think of anything bad now , good concept I loved the flying rock thing , hasn't been seen too much. Great job.

Sunder Forge
03-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Two parts looked rushed; when the orange guy's head was smashed into the ground, the debris looked awful, and when the black guy grabbed the syth, his hand was ooogly. But it was pimp'in dawg, keep it reel yo, fo sho

Raffi
03-18-2009, 01:49 PM
No offense but I kind of hated it.

The horizon looked completely out-of-colour, the slowmotion was annoying, the limbs would resize and wobble often, especially the forearms, the 'No Mercy' line was way overused, yes it was the theme but you can cut it down a little, the music wasn't all that good, and it was just overall boring. Not to mention it was pretty short, and seemed to end about ten seconds before the start.

The particles and faces were pretty cool though, actually.

M3D
03-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Seems the animation is good but my problem is this terkoiz thing.

*M3D Slaps some creativity in himself*

Thanks guys =D

Hyun
03-18-2009, 07:08 PM
yay m3d! Really proud of how much you improved with all the angles and facial expressions n such. GOod job man. Hope you win!

power fuse0
03-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Hahahaha
Awesome M3D
Th eonly part i didn't like was the slow walk with the scyth. (black figure)

Otherwise it was pretty clean.
The song on the credits was much much better than the one in the actual anim.
Lol.

Kensei
03-19-2009, 05:41 AM
M3D to be honest im kinda dissapointed as to how much it was like terks anim, there wasnt much original elements to it really :c.

The effects were slacking at times but the invisible goo thing was done really well. The movements after the first bit ,that looked like it was copied directly from the terk vs drifts anim, were kinda weird and there was some resizing.

The emotions were cool, (when he was about to get killed and put his head up to look). The anim had a good feel to it but the fact that it was a terk spinoff just ruins it for me and I dont care what everyone else says .

But yeah it is good for what it is. I just liked your anims more when they were done with your style and ideas.

Drifts not to be rude but coming from a terkoiz lover yourself that doesnt mean much :c

M3D
03-19-2009, 06:12 AM
Thanks man, but you just repeated what everyone else said, even if you dont care what they said...?

But yeah, like i said, I should get my own ideas =] be more creative.
Thanks

Oh, and this is my style, that wont change. maybe the sticks may look like terkoiz' but the animation is tottaly different style.

Ssjbryando
03-19-2009, 06:45 AM
M3D to be honest im kinda dissapointed as to how much it was like terks anim, there wasnt much original elements to it really :c.

The effects were slacking at times but the invisible goo thing was done really well. The movements after the first bit ,that looked like it was copied directly from the terk vs drifts anim, were kinda weird and there was some resizing.

The emotions were cool, (when he was about to get killed and put his head up to look). The anim had a good feel to it but the fact that it was a terk spinoff just ruins it for me and I dont care what everyone else says .

But yeah it is good for what it is. I just liked your anims more when they were done with your style and ideas.

Drifts not to be rude but coming from a terkoiz lover yourself that doesnt mean much :c

Kensei, again I completely agree. <3. I agree specially at the bold parts.

None the less, it was a nice animation. But when I saw it for the first time like I said on IRC, I thought of the same things. (sorry I know its already said)

I will watch it again to C&C more, but like some said the water thing was done very nicely. ALTHOUGH, I wished it had more impact then when it hit Drifts so little. :D Props on it though dawg ;)

M3D
03-19-2009, 08:51 AM
<6
and lol at your sig hahahaha

Kensei
03-21-2009, 03:32 PM
lmao ssjb change your sig it scares me, oh and I wasnt trying to offend you M3D or drifts just saying whats on my mind. :P . Plus im a sucker for original-ish anims I love them even if theyre animated badly :D

Imada
08-31-2012, 06:45 AM
sorry for changing the subject but Breaking Rust was sickkkkkkk!:D

Do you use lines and then move them each frame

and can you create some tutorials based on special FX and combos from breaking rust