PDA

View Full Version : [Kit] Finished scene

Kitsune
03-18-2009, 07:54 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/398091

My last tread had a post order glitch.

So here's a new thread with a giant update. It's totally finished for the last scene with the project due in 2 days. I have to put in a menu, credits, the soundtrack, and last minute retouching before I submit the full short which is about 1.5 minutes.

:D

Saha
03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Its pretty awesome.

But, what I felt that was weird was the run.

It was kind of sloppy, or either movements aren't correct.

Kitsune
03-18-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks!
Yeah, I agree that the run is terrible. It was rushed because I procrastinated.

If I win this competition I'll edit it for states, but that will have to do.

tomocles
03-18-2009, 10:09 PM
I really liked the animation of it at points, but it was pretty boring. :[

Kieran.
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM
I didn't really get it, but good animation!

Kitsune
03-19-2009, 02:12 PM
I really liked the animation of it at points, but it was pretty boring. :[
You can get bored in 19.5 seconds?

Thanks guys, more comments pleaz.

edit: finished entire animation. It's in a contest tomorrow.

Wis me luck!

;0

Kitsune
03-20-2009, 01:20 PM
Bumppppppppp

I just had the fair today and submitted the full animation completed at 10 pm yesterday. The judges popped a raging boner over it, but there are 2 semi-impressive animations there that pose a threat to my goal of winning states. I'll know tomorrow what place I got.

Kensei
03-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Dont really understand the story or what happened at all there. The Running was a bit weird and the Jump stop slide thing was more suited for a fight or something. But I liked the sunny angle and style just try to clean up the drawings abit, maybe study proportions and stuff more .

Kitsune
03-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Okay, so the full length thing won regionals in the state computer fair (by one ****ing point) and I'm going on to states. I won last year but I didn't place in states. I hope I win money.

So before I upload the animation I have to make it good enough to compete in states and probably win me 500 dollars for college. I'll be refining the **** out of it and I'm making a list of shit to do tonight, so suggestions would be helpful.

Dont really understand the story or what happened at all there. The Running was a bit weird and the Jump stop slide thing was more suited for a fight or something. But I liked the sunny angle and style just try to clean up the drawings abit, maybe study proportions and stuff more .

I'll be fixing the running later because I'm pissed off at it.
The slide would be more suited for a fight, but I think it still fits in what the character's doing, honestly. :/
I still have to fix up the drawings a bit more.

Thanks. You helped a lot with my checklist of things to do for may.

supranova
03-21-2009, 08:44 PM
If the animation regionals, keep most of it the same (refining bits like the run would make it better).

All I could say is to maybe add more detail to certain parts to make it more interesting. For example, at the scene where the flower is on the table, maybe have a shifting shadow of a window frame or the movement of light to show a fast passing of time (which I think is what is happening in that scene?).

The light reflection at the one part is another example of what should be throughout the anim imo. Little details that other animations don't have could put you over the top for the win.

Kitsune
03-22-2009, 09:27 AM
The time passing quickly idea sounds good and creative but it would take longer than what the project would profit from it I think.

I think I know what to do now to refine the animation. The judges suggested that I make an intro to make it more understandable. I'll be adding details, fogs, text textures, all that good stuff within the next 8 weeks. It's all fun and stuff.

stickdudethestick
03-22-2009, 10:28 AM
when the flower was coming apart it went a bit slow...was that my computer or a mistake...or possibly he meant to do that

Kitsune
03-23-2009, 02:21 PM
meant to do that.

Shanto
03-23-2009, 02:29 PM
I dont get it.

Lemon
03-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Well drawn and presented. The run was wrong.

Can you explain whats going on though?

Kitsune
03-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Well drawn and presented. The run was wrong.

Can you explain whats going on though?
if you read the thread you'd know that I'm aware that the run was wrong. There's no need to note that...

I dont get it.

You're 9....

Kieran.
03-26-2009, 01:51 PM
Ok, you've got all the CC you need, and all the compliments you need.. can you please close this thread now..?

Kitsune
03-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Ok, you've got all the CC you need, and all the compliments you need.. can you please close this thread now..?
You don't know how much CC I really 'need',

I don't 'need' compliments, faggot,

and it doesn't really effect you how long a thread lives (like almost a week and a day! golly!) so why are you bitching anyway?

RawGreen
03-26-2009, 04:54 PM
wait....you're coming to the united states?

Endo-K
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM
It was very unusual, but interesting too. Nice maing.

Orange Blob
03-27-2009, 02:15 AM
i liked it, and i'm glad you're going to states. This reassures me that i have talent :D
I feel happy now!
And it seems like an animation that i would do, except in a slightly different style. :D
CONGRATS!