03-26-2009, 11:39 PM
http://filebox.me/view/532616

sorry forgot to remove the guide layer and that voicing at the start

Schwa
03-26-2009, 11:44 PM
That was pretty swell.

There honestly wasn't that much to comment on though.

It looked good but the running part with the rhino man took way too long.

-Hawk-
03-27-2009, 01:00 AM
The characters aren't drawn as smoothly as you used to draw them (the outlines I mean). The motion isn't that smooth either sometimes. This is epic though and much better than most people can do, :D good job.

Sunder Forge
03-27-2009, 05:50 PM
I thought it was terrible.
I'd tell you why, but I don't want to at the moment. :/

Foda
03-27-2009, 07:12 PM
sorry but i didn't really like it

javarush214
03-27-2009, 09:38 PM
I thought it was terrible.
I'd tell you why, but I don't want to at the moment. :/

sorry but i didn't really like it

uhh ok tell me something that would help not some bunch of crap.

doc
03-27-2009, 10:45 PM
it looked really nice, the running with the rhino looked a bit odd, something with his arms maybe...

Endo-K
03-27-2009, 11:12 PM
I personally liked it. Sure the animation wasn't amazing, but it looked great.

Sunder Forge
03-28-2009, 01:35 PM
uhh ok tell me something that would help not some bunch of crap.
I find that offensive, I see my oppinion as a well thought out fact, not "A bunch of crap", therefor I am not going to give you my crit, which you do not deserve.
Good day jackass

Ssjbryando
03-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Sunder forge, I completely agree with Java. Why the **** even comment if you just say its crap but are to lazy to even say WHY? And when he asks for crit. You are ego and brag about that your crit is good/not good enough for him......... (Sorry >_> I don't wanna create a fight between us.. But still)
\:

Damocles and you are the only ones that do that \:

I hate such comments .. "'It sucks.. Uh, to lazy to say why'' or ''Crapp..Don't wanna say why now'''

Anyways. It felt kinda slow/to dragged out at some scenes/moments. But I liked it overall. I surely thought it wasn't crap. Crap is that basically EVERYTHING is off/bad in my opinion. This might not be EPIC, but crap is a whole different thing.

javarush214
03-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Sunder forge, I completely agree with Java. Why the **** even comment if you just say its crap but are to lazy to even say WHY? And when he asks for crit. You are ego and brag about that your crit is good/not good enough for him......... (Sorry >_> I don't wanna create a fight between us.. But still)
\:

I hate such comments .. "'It sucks.. Uh, to lazy to say why'' or ''Crapp..Don't wanna say why now'''

Anyways. It felt kinda slow/to dragged out at some scenes/moments. But I liked it overall. I surely thought it wasn't crap. Crap is that basically EVERYTHING is off/bad in my opinion. This might not be EPIC, but crap is a whole different thing.

thanks ssj.. ill just have to make it more fast paced if thats what you mean.. thanks for the HELPFUL crit..

megaanims
03-30-2009, 09:53 AM
the first anim with rhino guy when he runs in the beginning the arms were choppy work on that java and some parts were stiff

Arch-Angel
03-30-2009, 10:15 AM
\:

False. I will take the time to criticise it, unless everything sucks, then I just say it sucks. Sorry, but no animation is perfect, there is always room to improve. If someone said my animations suck, I would assume that means work on everything. It's all about putting things together. Sunder forge thinks it sucks, so I could already tell you what he's going to say, it's not like we come up with new names for new things or some shit. Easing, physics, smoothness, scenery, effects, etc. They are all things that can be worked on, so javarush should assume that Sunder Forge means work on everything. That's what I'd do =/

The anim was th suk!
ir r th tru!

Sunder Forge
03-30-2009, 03:57 PM
(Some shit)

The anim was th suk!
ir r th tru!

FUCK YEAH!
a

Omega
03-30-2009, 04:00 PM
FUCK YEAH!
a

wow i see rainbows and colors of happiness and sunshine

Come on guys. You can't just say why you didn't like an animation. At least give some tips with some animating-related terminology, like smoothness, easing, etc.

anyway the animation was kinda gud but id dint like itt very much so im not gonna say anything like thatad horse munch

Sunder Forge
03-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Here's your crit: Fix everything, work on everything, I liked nothing, nothing looked right.

Seriously, I found nothing appealing and animated well.

Omega
03-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Here's your crit: Fix everything, work on everything, I liked nothing, nothing looked right.

Seriously, I found nothing appealing and animated well.

oh well

Comment on my animation then.

allyman8
03-30-2009, 06:10 PM
I don't understand all of you, saying the animation sucked, its not the best ever, but i really liked it, some parts weren't well eased, but still, the whole thing was pretty awesome.

kinto
03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
\:

Honestly if there's too many things wrong with an animation who's going to take the time to spell out elementary basics that everyone on this forum knows by the first 3 weeks. Its just bad in general. The explanation would take too long. Its just horribly animated. The body parts are moving on pivots. This isn't pivot.

Arch-Angel
03-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Honestly if there's too many things wrong with an animation who's going to take the time to spell out elementary basics that everyone on this forum knows by the first 3 weeks. Its just bad in general. The explanation would take too long. Its just horribly animated. The body parts are moving on pivots. This isn't pivot.

Uhm, humans have joints? Are you saying my arm is like a flub tube or something? Unless you're referring to how the muscles and shit move when you flex the muscle. Seriously though, your entire bone structure is nothing but joints.

kinto
03-30-2009, 07:05 PM
What I meant by that is he isn't redrawing any frames. He's just rotating the same drawing. Also when you run whichever foot is forward, that shoulder moves more forward. He also screwed up the shadowing on the legs which he didn't redraw either.

javarush214
04-01-2009, 10:01 PM
What I meant by that is he isn't redrawing any frames. He's just rotating the same drawing. Also when you run whichever foot is forward, that shoulder moves more forward. He also screwed up the shadowing on the legs which he didn't redraw either.

well for your information.. i do redraw it part by part, i make a different layer for each part of the body of the character, so if example.. the torso doesnt change position, i just have to move it.. an animation cant be ugly if it isnt in fbf.. that's stupid.. because if you compare it to sticks it would really be easy because its just a few strokes then next frame.. unlike this ****ing shit.. takes me loads of time just to animate a few seconds... so you couldnt just judge it because it is pivoty. try to play it frame by frame you will see what i mean.. the body parts do change from time to time... and i did use the same old drawings in the run because the run is supposed to be looping..

and sunder forge off topic..

still however you try to make your comment helpful i still dont like it i really didnt need your comment coz it didnt help at all, maybe if you were the sunderforge i knew back then you'd be helpful, and not a cunt hole.. damn things changed a lot now.. you think like you are a god now which is true but you dont exist..

@damocles fallenangel..

thanks for the comment also it did help a little..

damn stick page changed so much.. when i was a newbie in stick animation this site did help me a lot because of the constructive criticism people give and how they help..

now it's just a shit hole full of assholes just like sunder forge, who wouldnt help but just bring your spirit down coz he thinks he is a god but the truth is he doesnt exist and he is too lame to be a God..

anyways last msg.. i loved stickpage used to be my home.. but now this is a shithole... thank you people gudbye and im out.

Jevon
04-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Okay, Id say first things first, with the run, if you're going to use the same component and rotate it slightly, you should move the torso and shoulders and groin area too, at the moment it looks really robotic and has no real dynamic.. and thats what animation is about.. making something look alive. So id say, don't just move the limbs, move the whole body side to side with it, even if it takes drawing more frames out etc.

Secondly, I don't like the colours much, could do with some correction.. desaturate it slightly. I'm not sure.. it all seems too vibrant and clashy. Maybe its personal preference i dunno.

Other than that, it wasn't that bad at all, I swear some people here are ****ing idiots and don't understand what constructive criticism is. You're not only supposed to say whats wrong with it, you're supposed to give tips and ideas on how to improve it too, assholes.

anyway, keep it up dude.

EDIT: oh ya, I really liked the feet hitting the ground bit too, nice timing and such.