PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Best Animation in the World.

Omega
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/394216

I hope I'm actually gonna finish this.

comments and crit peoples or ill cut you up

Omega
03-28-2009, 03:52 PM
im sharpening my knife now

its getting sharper

MaxZ
03-28-2009, 04:11 PM
It sure was a chaos.

Don't cut me :C

Omega
03-28-2009, 04:13 PM
No I won't cut you.

More comments people :)

Kieran.
03-28-2009, 04:17 PM
lol, the last fall was very well eased... looks like it's a gonna be good !

-Hawk-
03-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Very good easing and very smooth, love the style, good job! ;)

Now you can get rid of that knife ^_^

Omega
03-28-2009, 04:19 PM
lol, the last fall was very well eased... looks like it's a gonna be good !

Haha thanks; I tried to make it kinda ragdollish.

more comments?

Very good easing and very smooth, love the style, good job! ;)

Now you can get rid of that knife ^_^

Forgot you :p

Thanks for the comment man.

no the knife is a safety precaution

live2wrestle
03-28-2009, 04:21 PM
everyone already said it. Its very smooth, good easing, and the style was awesome

Omega
03-28-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks, live2wrestle.

Tawnik
03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Easing was fine, physics and reactions werent :(

Still pretty kickass, its lacking music =)

Ssjbryando
03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Dont bump after 20 minutes... You could get warned/banned for that >_>

I liked the red dude. The back of the other looked stiff \: mostly because of that one line it has probably. Also resizing on black.

Idk tawnik, physics reactions looked fine to me, although just overreacted. But that's a ''style'' I guess so yea :P

Fries
03-28-2009, 05:18 PM
lol...i liked it

Omega
03-29-2009, 01:50 AM
Dont bump after 20 minutes... You could get warned/banned for that >_>

I liked the red dude. The back of the other looked stiff \: mostly because of that one line it has probably. Also resizing on black.

Idk tawnik, physics reactions looked fine to me, although just overreacted. But that's a ''style'' I guess so yea :P

bumping is good

for bumper cars

The red figure is fine; I agree.
As for the other figure, the back is stiff; I agree. But I never bother adding an extra appendage or curving the back. It still works out well in my opinion. I will take your advice and perhaps bend the back in future animations, regardless of using line or brush.
Yes, there is evident resizing.
And yeah, everything is overreacted greatly :)

Thanks for the comment.

Arithon
03-29-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah, really good! I like your style ^^

Lixu
03-29-2009, 03:07 AM
Shuweet !

Lemon
03-29-2009, 03:23 AM
I like your style, well animated. Keep animating.

Tawnik
03-29-2009, 03:29 AM
Yes, I know its his style, but the easing doesnt fit it imo :( only time to time of course, the red was fine =) but I cant say that the blue/dark/black was alright =(

Shanto
03-29-2009, 06:51 AM
Super eased style?

Me like.

Rabstar
03-29-2009, 07:45 AM
I really really like it. The blurs actually worked...! :D
Omega, can you PM me ur email
Thanks.

Orange Blob
03-29-2009, 07:52 AM
The blurs worked amazingly i would agree. i noticed the blurs, and it seemed to fit like the blurs in the movies, you know when somethings going fast and all.
Really great, you're right, fourth best animation in the world (well that's what i think)
I think it's also better than most of the top rated stuff in the flash portal! AWESOME! (lol)

Vacuum
03-29-2009, 09:19 AM
Ah, Omega.

You continue to amaze me.

Heavy spacing rocks...

BELIEVE IT!!

*gets shot once more*

Foda
03-29-2009, 02:39 PM
really random i like it alot

Omega
03-29-2009, 05:11 PM
Yes, I know its his style, but the easing doesnt fit it imo :( only time to time of course, the red was fine =) but I cant say that the blue/dark/black was alright =(

You're right; there's too much difference in easing between the two figures.

The blurs worked amazingly i would agree. i noticed the blurs, and it seemed to fit like the blurs in the movies, you know when somethings going fast and all.
Really great, you're right, fourth best animation in the world (well that's what i think)
I think it's also better than most of the top rated stuff in the flash portal! AWESOME! (lol)

Thanks buddy. Blurring is fun :)

no actually its kinda painstaking

Ah, Omega.

You continue to amaze me.

Heavy spacing rocks...

BELIEVE IT!!

*gets shot once more*

Actually, 'heaving spacing' in my opinion, is just an excuse for the fact that I have some troubles applying the right amount of easing to movements :(

good thing I still managed to make it look pretty nice, huh?

lol more comments

Arch-Angel
03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
The fact that it is a stick animation, makes it no where being close to the fourth best animation in the world =]

It was smooth and pretty fluid, but some of the movements were too slow. Finish it plox, add sexy sound FX and moosex.

Omega
03-29-2009, 05:50 PM
The fact that it is a stick animation, makes it no where being close to the fourth best animation in the world =]

It was smooth and pretty fluid, but some of the movements were too slow. Finish it plox, add sexy sound FX and moosex.

Haha yeah :p If you look at a few of my previous threads, they're all 'The THird best animation in the world' and 'The second best animation in the world' and so on.

Especially for the movement of the blue stickfigure after he threw the text, it was too slow.

I probably wont finish it though.

and what the **** is moosex

Shanto
03-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Cows doing it, duh.

Oh, it could be music too.

Omega
03-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Cows doing it, duh.

Oh, it could be music too.

so the first one then?

Arch-Angel
03-29-2009, 08:40 PM
either one is good.

Orange Blob
03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
lol ^_^ FTW!

Endo-K
03-29-2009, 11:33 PM
The animation was excellent. Just need the sounds yo. FINISH IT. JUST DO IT.

Upps
03-30-2009, 12:53 AM
it'z zo awezome. I want to make one now...if I could.

doc
03-30-2009, 01:47 PM
thats really good! theres nothing else to say that hasn't been said.

Omega
03-30-2009, 03:18 PM
lol thanks guys

I might finish this. Probably not. At the end of the year I'll just compile a long animation consisting of everything I've done in Flash on my computer or something.

Sunder Forge
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Hurrrrrr:

Smooth as ****
Force was off at some points:

Red Guy looked weird though, not sure why. Blue Guy also move too fluid, very unnatural, and when the ball hit his head, at the speed it was going, it should of knocked him back more. Instead though, he was only pushed back a bit, and for some reason, managed to fall forward...when he was bent back by the ball, then leaned forward to fall? it looks weird.

The style seems good for a short, but anything longer would just get repetitive and bland (in my oppinion) unless a physics machine were to change everything :D

Omega
03-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Hurrrrrr:

Smooth as ****
Force was off at some points:

Red Guy looked weird though, not sure why. Blue Guy also move too fluid, very unnatural, and when the ball hit his head, at the speed it was going, it should of knocked him back more. Instead though, he was only pushed back a bit, and for some reason, managed to fall forward...when he was bent back by the ball, then leaned forward to fall? it looks weird.

The style seems good for a short, but anything longer would just get repetitive and bland (in my oppinion) unless a physics machine were to change everything :D

lol thanks

Everything is overexaggerated though. Thanks for the comment :)

BluGil
03-31-2009, 04:31 PM
i think there WAY too much easing. it looks so damn unnatural. otherwise its good.

Omega
03-31-2009, 04:33 PM
i think there WAY too much easing. it looks so damn unnatural. otherwise its good.

It's called style, bitch.

well maybe not