PDA

View Full Version : Damage Test/Practice, or whatever. [Raffeh]

Raffi
03-23-2008, 01:06 PM
First test: http://www.swfup.com/file/164599
Second test (Smoke, rubble and more easing applied): http://www.swfup.com/file/166880

JUST C&C on the Damage and cracks, NOT the movements of the stickfigure, or the backflip or bg or anything. JUST the damage.

50 for me if anyone C&C's on something else =P

.Aklemo.
03-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Pretty cool, the last kick needs a little more easing. Nice crackz.

Ssjbryando
03-23-2008, 01:17 PM
BLACK WHITE BACKGROUND. SHOCK RIP OFF SHOCK RIPP OFF!!!

You really have a problem with resizing ._. its not hard or something. to put onion skin on and look at it. I liked it tho =P could use a bit more easing at the end. and resizing problem

Scorpioxxx
03-23-2008, 02:27 PM
Cracks spread in to large pieces and there should have been dust, pieces of rock and the wall wouldn't break the same way all the way through so there you be other parts sticking out of the wall a bit down it from the cameras view.

Drifts
03-23-2008, 03:07 PM

You really have a problem with resizing ._. its not hard or something. to put onion skin on and look at it. I liked it tho =P could use a bit more easing at the end. and resizing problem

No offence SSJBryando but... WHY THE HECK IS IT THAT EVERYBODY WITH A WHITE AND BLACK BACKGROUND DO YOU SAY IS A SHOCK RIP OFF!!! Gosh man, anyone is alowed to do it. It's not restricted to just Terkoiz for pete's sake lol

@ Raffeh, very nice i guess, work on cracks to come out when he hits the wall, but very good and smooth

Tolin
03-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey, Drifts! It was a joke...

Scorpioxxx pretty much said everything.
Shake should be done in two frames, not one.

armygeidon
03-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Sweet, I like it. I really don't see much wrong.

Raffi
03-24-2008, 07:03 AM
Pretty cool, the last kick needs a little more easing. Nice crackz.

|
V

JUST C&C on the Damage and cracks, NOT the movements of the stickfigure, or the backflip or bg or anything. JUST the damage.
That's 150 for me, then. Nice Easter treat. Ugh.

Sweet, I like it. I really don't see much wrong.
Thanks.

And thanks for the C&C, Scorpio and Tolin.

Ssjbryando
03-24-2008, 07:15 AM
No offence SSJBryando but... WHY THE HECK IS IT THAT EVERYBODY WITH A WHITE AND BLACK BACKGROUND DO YOU SAY IS A SHOCK RIP OFF!!! Gosh man, anyone is alowed to do it. It's not restricted to just Terkoiz for pete's sake lol

@ Raffeh, very nice i guess, work on cracks to come out when he hits the wall, but very good and smooth

I was being sarcastic, and it was a joke >____>

Omega
03-24-2008, 03:05 PM
The crack is alright. I like how the spreading of the crack has easing to it. However, you might want to increase the speed of the crack. If the kick had enough force to make a crack like that in the wall, then the spread of the crack would be much faster.

I suggest you fix that. Unless you like slow cracks, of course.

braidon
03-25-2008, 04:54 AM
pretty cool, the kick didn't look that powerful tohugh, particals would've made me smile, like dust and shit
like the sig btw :3

Raffi
03-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Bump, second test added.

mitsofdoom
03-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Second one's physics are in hell. Smoke wuz good though.