View Full Version : Another One[1LastHero]

1lasthero
04-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Here is another animation I did just after my last one that i did yesterday
Today
http://www.truploader.com/view/922578
Yesterday
http://www.truploader.com/view/389959
I will probably continue it and add some stuff..

C&C?

Also, do you think i have improved? I tried to add anticipation and more easing this time.

allyman8
04-01-2009, 07:01 PM
I really like it, i think on the first punch, there's a little too much anticipation + easing.

Its cool though :D

1lasthero
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I really like it, i think on the first punch, there's a little too much anticipation + easing.

Its cool though :D

thanks, yeah i thought there was a little bit of too much easing on the first punch.

Rabstar
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
The spacing is incorrect.
It is all very slow, maybe ease it like that, then, take out the inbetween frames, might add a faster paced, more strong animation...
You will probably need a bit more easing, though, if you do that.
:D

doc
04-02-2009, 12:42 PM
i think there was too much anticipation on the first one, and it wasn't done well. But most of the movements were good, and the last kick in the second one was great.
Iproved? definitely

Lemon
04-02-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm not sure if a like it or not, to me it looks a little strange. Bad spacing as well.

1lasthero
04-02-2009, 05:08 PM
What do you mean by spacing?

(sorry about the noob question but im not 100% sure)

1lasthero
04-02-2009, 06:05 PM
The spacing is incorrect.
It is all very slow, maybe ease it like that, then, take out the inbetween frames, might add a faster paced, more strong animation...
You will probably need a bit more easing, though, if you do that.
:D

Are you talking about the First animation or second?

Saha
04-02-2009, 07:59 PM
What rabstar is saying is, your easing is not easing. It is just something moving at the same speed and stopping.

Easing is where you start slow then increase in speed and finally slow down and stop.

Your anticipation (Force) was horrible. You need to bend backwards and charge your punch then move forward to execute the punch.

Also, your physics was horrible.

1lasthero
04-03-2009, 01:35 PM
What rabstar is saying is, your easing is not easing. It is just something moving at the same speed and stopping.

Easing is where you start slow then increase in speed and finally slow down and stop.

Your anticipation (Force) was horrible. You need to bend backwards and charge your punch then move forward to execute the punch.

Also, your physics was horrible.

Horrible is such a strong word, use other words like "it needs improvement"
:Sweating: :Oh No!:

Its not even that bad though, i just need to add more frames and easing + anticipation.