PDA

View Full Version : Blood test

Saha
04-02-2009, 09:43 PM
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030409/42468_Blood_test.php

I was aiming for cartoony blood.

Rabstar
04-02-2009, 11:00 PM
The blood doesn't NEED to fall with the stick.
the physics of the blood were off...Other than that, the beginning of it was really good. :D

Kieran.
04-03-2009, 02:52 AM
I agree with rabstar..

the beginning was very good... It didn't disslove enough either..

I know its cartoony blood, but put a little bit more effort in..

godmouth
04-03-2009, 04:08 AM
The problem is that the blood falls exactly at the same time. If you don't already, animate one particle at a time. And make the particles fall at different times. And don't let the blood just randomly stop, momentum doesn't just stop, even in cartoons. In cartoony blood, make the blood go mostly upwards, and not as much sideways. Also make it dissovle more.

Lol long text for a short anim. Hope it helps :]

Arch-Angel
04-03-2009, 04:56 AM
Please tell me that you're:
1: Not serious

2: Using a mouse
I'll C&C during or after school.

Saha
04-03-2009, 05:06 AM
Damocles, I don't want this "You suck or, OMFG IT SO FKING SUCK YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS"

I just want criticism just like what godmouth gave.
Now stop being an asshole.

Arch-Angel
04-03-2009, 07:53 AM
I was going to criticise it with a whole lot more depth and detail than godmouth gave, but since you're jumping to conclusions and obviously cannot read, I'm not going to.

I told you I would CC when I was at school or home, but no, I was apparently being an asshole, saying it sucked, and refusing to.
That's what I'm doing now.

The animation sucked, get better ****head.

Bonk
04-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Damocles, I don't want this "You suck or, OMFG IT SO FKING SUCK YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS"

...The animation sucked, get better ****head.

Damocles, you still failed to give him proper C&C while doing exactly what he asked you not to - after explaining that he shouldn't assume you would.

Anyway Saha, it was a bit thin, but it looked okay up until you got lazy and just moved the whole layer downwards; you need to animate each particle separately.

Arch-Angel
04-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Damocles, you still failed to give him proper C&C while doing exactly what he asked you not to - after explaining that he shouldn't assume you would.
Nay .
I told him I would give him Criticism when I was either at school or home from school (I had to leave as soon as I pressed send). So Saha decides that I said the animation sucked and refused to give him criticism. I have no respect for ignorance, so why would I? His stupidity caused me to do what he didn't want me to do.

Bonk
04-03-2009, 08:08 AM
Personally I would interpret "Please tell me you're not serious" as an insult, but hey.

Arch-Angel
04-03-2009, 08:11 AM
Personally I would interpret "Please tell me you're not serious" as an insult, but hey.
Depends on how you use it.

The only statement I could say that to is him going for cartooney blood. It looks nothing like that.

Here's a scenario:
Boy: "What time is it?"

Girl: "It is 15 after 5"

Boy: " Please tell me you're not serious. We're going to be late"

Girl: " then let's just make hot love now"

Tawnik
04-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Watch it at 8 fps and it will look good, why ? Because in slow-mo you cant see any physics, well, you can, but the physics seems alright, why ? Because its slow. Why does your animation looks awkward ? Because its too fast, add more inbetweens and work on physics more (thats just easing and good timing) and thing of the liquid (blood) and the body parts as different "objects" with different weight, it cant fall down the same..

doc
04-03-2009, 12:52 PM
the stick itself looked really weird, it was probly just hastily drawn though, because you were trying for the blood.
Other than that, everyone else said it all.

FoShizzle
04-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Boy: "What time is it?"

Girl: "It is 15 after 5"

Boy: " Please tell me you're not serious. We're going to be late"

Girl: " then let's just make hot love now"

Lol.

Anyways, about the animation, Since when does blood or any other liquid go like this when it hits the ground:

http://filebox.me/files/957818_wtfblood.bmp

It shouldn't just stick out and then fall back down or something, it should go into a puddle. More like this:

http://filebox.me/files/366993_puddle.bmp

Regardless to that, when he exploded I think the blood was pretty cool.
Nice job.