PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

SSOutPhase
04-04-2009, 05:27 PM
to animating, that is. I've taken a long ass break [6 months] from animation and an even longer break from this forum. Not that I don't like SPP, but uh...it's outta style now. hehe, I been 'round here too long. Times'a changin' xD

Jus updatin you folks that haven't seen my recent anims, to check em out.

Phase Ten 2.0 (http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/Phase-Ten-2-0-107396754) - Sequel to Tentionmaru's Phase Ten.

B.S.E. Round 1 (http://ssoutphase.deviantart.com/art/B-S-E-Round-1-117610551) - for a competition.

Enjoy

allyman8
04-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Wow.... those are pretty amazing, smooth and all.

Where you get them awesome sound FX ;o

So dragonballz'ish.

1lasthero
04-04-2009, 05:56 PM
DUDE that was sick!!! I notice that downward kick attack looked like a meteor smash move in super smash bros. :heh:

How long have you been working on it?!?!

Foda
04-04-2009, 05:59 PM
ya your back

nice work

Arch-Angel
04-04-2009, 06:46 PM
I think I'm the only one who thinks that this style fails =/
They're alright, the scenery is bad though.

It really has nothing to do with you, I hate tention's and Nhazzul's anims to =/

BluGil
04-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Phase ten: Well done, good job with it. The animation is sometime wobbly and a bit choppy, but its hard not to be with brush. Also the sound and special effects make up for it mostly. but again its kinda just the classic element of a stick fight. ( no one really gets too creative :[ )

anyways, it was good

Bonk
04-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey, you do know that BSE started here right?

Anyway, it was good, the sound effects were cool and it was smooth. However, the sticks in the second one looked badly drawn due to the zoom.

BluGil
04-04-2009, 10:33 PM
wat does BSE stand for...

Lixu
04-05-2009, 01:27 AM
Best Sequence Execution.

Damocles **** you man.

Raffi
04-05-2009, 01:41 AM
Actually I'll have to agree with Damocles. The style was alright but the background was really bad.

The animation was alright though.

... I still smell rust though.

tomocles
04-05-2009, 02:22 AM
I love your stuff man. Your character dont just die off like flies like every other animation, and the other sticks actually seem to stand a chance. You definitely need to work on your backgrounds, but the animation bits were great.

zawmbee
04-05-2009, 02:40 AM
I love your stuff man. Your character dont just die off like flies like every other animation, and the other sticks actually seem to stand a chance. You definitely need to work on your backgrounds, but the animation bits were great.
I agree, even when it was 2 on 1 the 1 still had a chance, that made it awesome and less boring

Vacuum
04-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Yo, welcome back, man :D

Awesome stuff, I watched them a pretty long time ago :D

Tawnik
04-05-2009, 05:09 AM
The kick in the the BSE animation was so awesome :D
I like your animations
I like you

Welcome back =)

doc
04-05-2009, 07:56 AM
i kinda have to agree with damocles on the style bit, I don't really like it much. But ignoring my dislike for the style, they were both great, good job

Arch-Angel
04-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Best Sequence Execution.

Damocles **** you man.
For me being different aye? I hate the style you're using now, if it makes you feel better.

I just dislike the one hit the ease and heavy spacing. It's dumb and makes the physics bad. The animations with the style are good, but I just dislike the style =/ If you like it, good for you, I'm just stating my opinion.

Ssjbryando
04-05-2009, 08:40 AM
For me being different aye? I hate the style you're using now, if it makes you feel better.

I just dislike the one hit the ease and heavy spacing. It's dumb and makes the physics bad. The animations with the style are good, but I just dislike the style =/ If you like it, good for you, I'm just stating my opinion.

Its not because of that... Its the way you say it.

''I hate all nhazul's and tentions animations to'' its a opinion ok, but youre saying they complete suck IMO.

You don't say why \:, you just come in and say you hate the style, and rarely say anything good about the animation itself, but say something bad with ''\:'' and leave.

Note guys, Phase 2.0 was made a loooooong time ago. The end part is only slightly new. Bse was nice ssoutphase. I didn't particularly liked the normal kicks, but I really liked the headbutt.

RawGreen
04-05-2009, 08:57 AM
That's more like, Best Sequence Ever

Wtf
04-05-2009, 09:12 AM
I think I'm the only one who thinks that this style fails =/
They're alright, the scenery is bad though.

It really has nothing to do with you, I hate tention's and Nhazzul's anims to =/
I agree here.
But good to have you back.

-Hawk-
04-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Congrats OutPhase, everybody loves your stuff. ^_^
Welcome back, in the meantime you could check out TLTFT (that thing you used to judge) and enter as a participant maybe, I'd appreciate.

doc
04-05-2009, 09:31 AM
lol hawk, you really ARE getting desperate, aren't you? However, i totally agree, you should join.

kinto
04-05-2009, 10:24 AM
Haha yo Bryando every thread I come in your bullshitting Damocles because he doesn't conform and say terrible animations are good. Hop off. Not saying this is a bad animation, but in contrast the style is repetitive. BUT, this animation was great (I mean I've seen it before). As for the other one it seems a bit messier. Or your shaking the v cam a little more. Still great.

SSOutPhase
04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Wow...I can't even post without any negativity and tension here.

I understand my backgrounds are shitty. That's something I really need to work on.

As for the 2nd anim, I honestly don't see how its that sloppy, compared to the other animations out there. It's part of my style and it's been a while, so that's why they look like that.

I also don't see how my style is repetitive, I mean I've yet to see someone animate like I do. I know EVERYONE won't like my style but that doesn't exactly mean "it fails."

Btw, Hawk...No TFLT for me. lol, I can't stand being here.

-Hawk-
04-05-2009, 10:54 AM
@ SSOutPhase: Don't worry, not many people here make sense.

Arch-Angel
04-05-2009, 11:41 AM
Just throwing this out there, I didn't say it was repetitive. lol. I just dislike the style =/ Doesn't mean the animations are bad, sorry if I wasn't clear about that SSJ. Outphase, Tention, and Nhazzul animate really good, but I just dislike the style they use, it doesn't make the animation bad.

Raffi
04-05-2009, 12:03 PM
every thread I come in
I lol'd.

@ SSOutPhase: Don't worry, not many people here make sense.
i.e. you

Also, why do two opinions always conflict over something so stupid? I'm not saying the animation was stupid, I'm saying how one person doesn't like the style and everyone suddenly starts shitting their pants because someone doesn't like a style that other people like.

It's called "life", and it can't always go one person's way. No-one expects life to be filled with pink horses and sakura trees, do you?.. No, you don't. Unless you're particularly weird.

Covalence
04-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey there Outphase, nice seeing you animate again! BSE was pretty cool, and I saw Phase Ten a while back. Just keep on working and you'll recover from the 6 month break.

Ssjbryando
04-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Haha yo Bryando every thread I come in your bullshitting Damocles because he doesn't conform and say terrible animations are good. Hop off. Not saying this is a bad animation, but in contrast the style is repetitive. BUT, this animation was great (I mean I've seen it before). As for the other one it seems a bit messier. Or your shaking the v cam a little more. Still great.

Lmao, Yes I'm doing that a lot lately.

Wow...I can't even post without any negativity and tension here.

I understand my backgrounds are shitty. That's something I really need to work on.

As for the 2nd anim, I honestly don't see how its that sloppy, compared to the other animations out there. It's part of my style and it's been a while, so that's why they look like that.

I also don't see how my style is repetitive, I mean I've yet to see someone animate like I do. I know EVERYONE won't like my style but that doesn't exactly mean "it fails."

Btw, Hawk...No TFLT for me. lol, I can't stand being here.

Overreacting ;___; 95% of the comments were all saying it was great, and epic. But you ignore those and pick the 2 negatives, then using that as an excuse of hating spp D: ''I cant stand being here'' That's what most people from other sites suddenly do.
I love spp seriously, so much love <:3

Just throwing this out there, I didn't say it was repetitive. lol. I just dislike the style =/ Doesn't mean the animations are bad, sorry if I wasn't clear about that SSJ. Outphase, Tention, and Nhazzul animate really good, but I just dislike the style they use, it doesn't make the animation bad.

Ohk, sorry for being a dick again lol. D:

<3

SSOutPhase
04-06-2009, 07:10 PM
Overreacting ;___; 95% of the comments were all saying it was great, and epic. But you ignore those and pick the 2 negatives, then using that as an excuse of hating spp D: ''I cant stand being here'' That's what most people from other sites suddenly do.

Whatever man. I did acknowledge the good comments. And I do appreciate that from all you guys. The point I'm tryna make is I made this thread from welcoming comments and constructive criticism, not attitudes.

It's not that I only hate SPP because of the negative comments without any good crit, its other reasons too.

Thank you guys who've enjoyed my anims, that's all I wanted.