PDA

View Full Version : Me and Levi's collab

Arch-Angel
04-04-2009, 09:22 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/958506
SWF
http://www.filecram.com/files/fgsgh.gif
GIF

We were going to do a lot more, but Levi is retarded.

Arch-Angel
04-04-2009, 09:24 PM
lolololol, the blood was flashed in like, 10 seconds, no joke, I didn't even use onion skin or look at the swf when I was done. XD wow.

Foda
04-04-2009, 09:31 PM
really good for no onion skin.
i liked it

megaanims
04-04-2009, 10:48 PM
wow how do you that without onionskin

zawmbee
04-05-2009, 02:28 AM
Is this Demi?

Lemon
04-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Liked it for the most part. Some bits seemed a little too slow.

poppetje3D
04-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Ya i like it :)

Vacuum
04-05-2009, 04:07 AM
wow how do you that without onionskin

He didn't use onion skin when making the blood, everything else was made with it.

At least that's what I think.

megaanims
04-05-2009, 04:09 AM
how do you animate with out onionskin anyway and that smooth

zawmbee
04-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Yeah, there was obviously onion skin. I'd like to be proven otherwise.

Scarecrow
04-05-2009, 07:09 AM
protip: you can't pivot without onion skin in the first place, he was talking about the blood.

Arch-Angel
04-05-2009, 08:28 AM
You can pivot without onion skin (We used a background, so we had onion skin when pivoting). You just have to make stick figures of like, circles that you cannot see, and use the points as placements. So you can animate without onion skin, it just takes longer.

The blood was done in flash without onion skin. I just imported it, shrunk the dimensions, threw in 2 layers, added a preloader, and used F6 and my tablet. I didn't check the onion skin box at all =/

That's why the blood sucks so much.

And yes, I r Demi-Angel/Dragora/theblindsamurai_135
thanks for asking :3

Vacuum
04-05-2009, 10:18 AM
You're awesome, man :D

kinto
04-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Yeah its great. No time no pivot?

Arch-Angel
04-05-2009, 11:26 AM
What?
You need to finish those god damn concept arts. They aren't supposed to take you more than an hour. It's been a week. I cannot start until you've done that shit.

Vorpal
04-05-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks for putting on our collaboration dragora, I love it sorry I didn't add. I was horribly segregated from any inspiration and was devoid of motivation.
Still <3none the less I still find it to be a good animation.

Gyohdon
04-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Fuck yes.

Dragora, you rock.

Althopugh the change of location became a little annoying after THREE FUCKING SECONDS.

Arch-Angel
04-06-2009, 01:54 PM
lol.
This was like, me showing levi how intermediate movements and easing should look. I didn't really care how advanced it was or not, if I did, I would have put more effort into it. Especially the effect, that sucked XD

I think Levi adapted well, he removed his first part though, like a fag. He only did it because it sucked.

doc
04-06-2009, 03:51 PM
wow that was great for a pivot!
Uhhh... nothing else to say

Vorpal
04-06-2009, 10:00 PM
Fuck yes.

Dragora, you rock.

Althopugh the change of location became a little annoying after THREE FUCKING SECONDS.

Lol your as exuberant as ever, get on msn bitch.
Before I skull **** you, seriously.

lol.
This was like, me showing levi how intermediate movements and easing should look. I didn't really care how advanced it was or not, if I did, I would have put more effort into it. Especially the effect, that sucked XD

I think Levi adapted well, he removed his first part though, like a fag. He only did it because it sucked.
Yeah I never in my complete time animating have ever had a mentor or someone to teach me stuff.
And after I stopped animating for 3 months I lost all my hard work on making skills.
Also my first part sucked bad, it was like barely high beginner. It was completely deplorable.T.T

power fuse0
04-07-2009, 11:42 AM
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!!!!

Ahh it was nice. Good job guise. a little confusing i guess

poppetje3D
04-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey don't talk to me like that! :O

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Hey don't talk to me like that! :O

LOL

Thanks pf0, I appreciate the comment.

Kaas
04-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Nicley done. But I have to say it's annoying me more and more that a lot of effects make no sense at all in a lot animations. This doesn't just go for you, everyone does it.
Like why the hell does the floor break all open when he deflects a gunshot with his blade but when the same gunshot is directly shot at the ground you see nothing? And why do we see red "bowed in concentration" after he just suddenly went airborn? And, why do you see red landing on the ground after he gets stabbed trough the head?

Arch-Angel
04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
Nicley done. But I have to say it's annoying me more and more that a lot of effects make no sense at all in a lot animations. This doesn't just go for you, everyone does it.
Like why the hell does the floor break all open when he deflects a gunshot with his blade but when the same gunshot is directly shot at the ground you see nothing? And why do we see red "bowed in concentration" after he just suddenly went airborn? And, why do you see red landing on the ground after he gets stabbed trough the head?No offense, but shut the **** up.
I already said somewhere that the effects were bad and so was the blood. Like I wanted to sit there for 2 hours created 50 stick figures just so you could understand what was going on, I honestly don't give a shit =/ Pivot ****ing sucks, and I only did this because I felt bad for Levi.

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 01:53 PM
No offense, but shut the **** up.
I already said somewhere that the effects were bad and so was the blood. Like I wanted to sit there for 2 hours created 50 stick figures just so you could understand what was going on, I honestly don't give a shit =/ Pivot ****ing sucks, and I only did this because I felt bad for Levi.
And because your a sexy panda.
Also kaas, does it really matter? You don't have to understand it to find it entertaining, there was no plot, no dialogue, no things to really follow.
It's true that I (the red stick) leaped after getting killed but I broke dragoras neck and he still fought. It makes no difference it is stick figures they can't really even die because they don't live to begin with. It is just images at 17 frames per second to trick your brain into believing it is moving.

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 02:20 PM
It makes no difference it is stick figures they can't really even die because they don't live to begin with. It is just images at 17 frames per second to trick your brain into believing it is moving.

This moved me. :Cry:

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
This moved me. :Cry:<3

I love stw.
Yeah god sure did say that, if I recall correctly.

Also this was a really fun collaboration to make because of how much I love dragora's style at animating.

Arch-Angel
04-07-2009, 02:30 PM
Also the first successful one pretty much. Normally I yell at everyone and tell them to **** off because of how ignorant they are =/

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 03:00 PM
It was great , really. Absolutely lovable , only problem I could spot was something off in the flip, thats all and not improtant. Great stuff.