PDA

View Full Version : Dragged back {STW}

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Decided to pivot again , gotten only a bit worse , might make some projects this week. Yeah here you go.
Credz to whoever made the stk.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6811/82638643.gif
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6811/82638643.gif

zawmbee
04-07-2009, 12:55 PM
That was awesome, great spacing and really fluid. Especially the first hop. Only criticism i could give is that you should not have double framed/eased that flip, stayed in the air too long. Everything else was perfect.

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 12:58 PM
<3 thanks , yeah I couldn't get the flip right , it is way to long in the air , but as soon as I started cutting out frames it looked choppy , so I decided ill go with it , thanks for the c&c tho.

power fuse0
04-07-2009, 01:07 PM
ollloloollolllololllolooolololll wtf?

Lemon
04-07-2009, 01:20 PM
The only critisism I can think of would be the double framing, wasn't done well. The first mini jump was a little weird, as he just seemed to jump with no force from his legs. The spacing was brilliant though, it was well eased and overall just great.

poppetje3D
04-07-2009, 01:42 PM
nice :)

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 01:55 PM
ollloloollolllololllolooolololll wtf?
exactly :D

The only critisism I can think of would be the double framing, wasn't done well. The first mini jump was a little weird, as he just seemed to jump with no force from his legs. The spacing was brilliant though, it was well eased and overall just great.

Thanks , but double framing ? I cant see whats wrong would it ( maybe because all you do is double a frame , and I dont know how could have I gone wrong there) Thanks for the rest tho.

nice :)

Wow! What a detailed comment <3 :)

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 02:00 PM
<3You are very rusty. Oh well it was not pall or anything of the sort, in fact it was very good. The flip should have made pf0 cry, but other than that everything was smooth and well animated.
Pivot is like crack isn't it?

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 02:01 PM
<3You are very rusty. Oh well it was not pall or anything of the sort, in fact it was very good. The flip should have made pf0 cry, but other than that everything was smooth and well animated.
Pivot is like crack isn't it?

Yeah It was harder to animate as well.
Yes pivot is like crack thats why the thread name is dragged back. <3

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Ah yes, yet another being dragged back to the abyssal cesspit known as the pivot section. Voraciously dragged to your knees by it's putrid burning arms of acidic black tar. your pained screams pierce the sky causing even the most hardy and tough beings to tremble in fear. You resist yet you just are not strong enough as the beast takes control of you mind, the searing pain is unbearable yet some how you maintain enough focus to slay the vile monstrosity with a rather delectable animation. It shrieks in delicious agony, as you land the final blow directly to the heart. As it collapses with a shattering and echoing crash you to fall as well with a nearly mortal wound the day has been won.

zawmbee
04-07-2009, 02:09 PM
I want to sig that, but I do not know why...

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Ah yes, yet another being dragged back to the abyssal cesspit known as the pivot section. Voraciously dragged to your knees by it's putrid burning arms of acidic black tar. your pained screams pierce the sky causing even the most hardy and tough beings to tremble in fear. You resist yet you just are not strong enough as the beast takes control of you mind, the searing pain is unbearable yet some how you maintain enough focus to slay the vile monstrosity with a rather delectable animation. It shrieks in delicious agony, as you land the final blow directly to the heart. As it collapses with a shattering and echoing crash you to fall as well with a nearly mortal wound the day has been won.

Yes .

kinto
04-07-2009, 02:56 PM
**** no, that flip is rape. Looks amazing, **** all you overly realistic animators. I thought it looked cool and was animated well.

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 03:05 PM
**** no, that flip is rape. Looks amazing, **** all you overly realistic animators. I thought it looked cool and was animated well.
Please don't miss understand me it isn't that it is unrealistic, it is that it doesn't fit well to the animation itself. I think it is bad for the simple fact that the spacing was bazaar and all the hang time threw me off. To be honest if he deletes two maybe three frames of it it would look better.

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Hey its okay I know the flip is a bit off , but I couldn't fix it because as soon as I started taking away frames it looked choppy. Thanks for the great comments guys.

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey its okay I know the flip is a bit off , but I couldn't fix it because as soon as I started taking away frames it looked choppy. Thanks for the great comments guys.

Damn, well I was wrong about that oh well. The animation was good non the less.

kinto
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
I won't miss understand you.

Vorpal
04-07-2009, 04:08 PM
I won't miss understand you.

Well I must have miss understood you.

Lemon
04-07-2009, 04:15 PM
exactly :D

Thanks , but double framing ? I cant see whats wrong would it ( maybe because all you do is double a frame , and I dont know how could have I gone wrong there)

Its the placing of the double framing, it removes from the animation, it's just one of those animations that doesn't need it, and suffers slightly when its added.

Stormwalker
04-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah ive heard this alot but really , it actually looks better with it , because the jump looked somewhat off without it.

megaanims
04-07-2009, 08:37 PM
very smooth and it was bert who made the stick I think anyway yeah the double framing brought it down

Vacuum
04-08-2009, 01:15 AM
<3.

Just the double framing... Well, you know.

Mantha
04-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Don't post unless you got constructive criticism. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp?

(don't answer to this, it's a rhetorical question, stay on topic, kthxplzbai)

Avian
04-09-2009, 04:06 AM
The double framing sucked, otherwise it is perfect.

Stormwalker
04-09-2009, 04:58 AM
Im not even sure that half of you even know whats wrong with the double framing , your just saying it because someone said it earlier , im not saying the double framing is alright , but whats the point of repeating others , your not gonna get more respected ill give you that.

N T
04-09-2009, 05:49 AM
I thot the double framing looked cool. i love how people ease the animation when their up in the air. i can never do it.

Stormwalker
04-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks , dont worry keep practicing , youll be able to do it in time.

Flood
04-12-2009, 09:59 PM
<3 thanks , yeah I couldn't get the flip right , it is way to long in the air , but as soon as I started cutting out frames it looked choppy , so I decided ill go with it , thanks for the c&c tho.

Really? I thought you exagerated it on purpose. I like it. Everything was perfect.

Stormwalker
04-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Thanks, yeah it's really a matter of opinion some like it realistic some dont , I personally have problems with making things realistic in pivot so I like the unrealistic ones a bit better.