PDA

View Full Version : 1moonth of Improving

reqtor
04-09-2009, 02:18 AM
!!!! http://www.truploader.com/view/506510 !!!!
these are all my animations from first to last
1month of impoving

cander
04-09-2009, 02:24 AM
Like most of the moves... You should think of smooth them out a bit though.

Good work!

Etch
04-09-2009, 03:02 AM
1 month?
That's not bad man. You just have to work on stiffness and easing a lot more. Here's some advice. Animate a ball, applying all you know about easing and anticipation, and make sure it's really smooth. Then, go back and add limbs to the ball and make the stick ragdollish. Wants you figured out how to make the limbs loosen up and stuff, try applying that to punches, jumps, and other simple movements.

:D

Foda
04-09-2009, 04:23 AM
wow 1 month that is awesome for a month. lots of improvement.

N T
04-09-2009, 05:53 AM
1 animation had sound. wut about the rest? much better with sound. i can't LIVE witout sound ='( . JK. that was cool but a little more smoothing.

Avian
04-09-2009, 05:57 AM
Well, not bad, but sometimes it looked like in pivot.

Joking. Needs a bit more easing.

doc
04-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Good job, you're definitely improving. As others have said before, add more frames in between each hit, but not too many!

Doctor Crow
04-09-2009, 11:53 AM
1 month?
That's not bad man. You just have to work on stiffness and easing a lot more. Here's some advice. Animate a ball, applying all you know about easing and anticipation, and make sure it's really smooth. Then, go back and add limbs to the ball and make the stick ragdollish. Wants you figured out how to make the limbs loosen up and stuff, try applying that to punches, jumps, and other simple movements.

:D

I think we've all heard this before. :D

New Generation
04-09-2009, 01:13 PM
You've got easing down but your stick figures kind of flow away when they start punching and kicking. It's smooth alright but kind of stiff. Most of those are short and I guess it's nothing original but anything that helps you improve.

BluGil
04-10-2009, 10:28 AM
your style improved. yet your animations don't look much different. i still think you should loosen up and not make it look like pivot. use backrounds and weapons n stuff.

Flood
04-10-2009, 11:56 AM
That was incredible for 1 month of animating. Slow down the frame rate or add some more frames, and most of those would be perfect. Also, bluegil, why should he use weapons this early? He needs to work on movements first.