PDA

View Full Version : Kunai!!!!!

stieck
04-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Here is a little skit i made for the Meele Weapons Collab.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7232/aaaaaaaaw.gif

Jontiways
04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
i like the knife throwing, but the last bit of that look quite weird. I dont like the shoop da whoop, it doesnt look right. (im just generally get sick of them since there just not funny)

i think when he slashes the guys head wouldnt he.. well fall over? If i was slashed in the face i would do something about it, in other words the guy just stands there, I think if you make sometihng else try getting the guy to have impact and knock back other than just standing in one place, its kinda like hitting a brick wall.

I really do like the idea of just slinging loads of knifes out, Its the first time iv seen that idea and it was pulled off well.

stieck
04-11-2009, 03:19 AM
i like the knife throwing, but the last bit of that look quite weird. I dont like the shoop da whoop, it doesnt look right. (im just generally get sick of them since there just not funny)

i think when he slashes the guys head wouldnt he.. well fall over? If i was slashed in the face i would do something about it, in other words the guy just stands there, I think if you make sometihng else try getting the guy to have impact and knock back other than just standing in one place, its kinda like hitting a brick wall.

I really do like the idea of just slinging loads of knifes out, Its the first time iv seen that idea and it was pulled off well.

The shoop da whoop thing is just my sig,not part of the skit.I'll change it to somethin' else.

Avian
04-11-2009, 07:00 AM
Uneased unrealistic-moving thingy. More blood.