PDA

View Full Version : Sound effects test

Plague
04-15-2009, 05:40 AM
I thought this would be a good idea for an anim.
I usually use no sound, but this time I did. I also tried easing.
I could really use some C&C.

http://skatetalk.leadhoster.com/sound_test.html

N T
04-15-2009, 11:48 AM
6 hour bump!!! i noticed no1 was giving any C&C. I already PMed him my C&C. your turn, ppls!!!

doc
04-16-2009, 07:25 AM
good job. sound effects were good, except the screaming could have started a bit later and faded out.

Plague
04-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Thank's for the C&C doc.
I've noticed somthing, you're mainly the only one who posts in my threads. lol

I've decided from now on, I will use sound to all of my flashes.
It just makes them that much better in my oppinion.
Most if not all people love newgrounds, and they pretty much all use sound (or at least music).

Kieran.
04-16-2009, 11:19 AM
You should post sound in animations your either going to submit to a portal, you really like, or desperately need it.

A bit much screaming for me....

Plague
04-16-2009, 11:32 AM
You should post sound in animations your either going to submit to a portal, you really like, or desperately need it.

A bit much screaming for me....

Whatcha mean?
I think as long as the sound isn't anoying and repetative, it should be utilized.
What would loony toons or any other cartoon in existanse be without sound.

And maybe the screaming was anoying to others in which case I get what you mean. And again, thanks for the C&C everyone.

And, I think my anim needed it. Without the sound on the hitting plane part, the hit seems rather weak.

Anything on the animation?

Kieran.
04-16-2009, 11:42 AM
The legs resized a bit at the start and the fall was not quick enough IMO.

Keep working at it!

Plague
04-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks. If you are talking about the legs resizing when he kicks I meant to do that. Because I realized has was to short to reach his face and 'cause it seemed to make the kick look just a wee bit more powerful. Not that the kick is powerfull to begin with.