jimmydigg
04-18-2009, 08:34 PM
http://www.filebox.me/view/791987

A little rope test i made.

5 mins-10 mins i'm guessing.

olololno
04-18-2009, 10:44 PM
. . . .
Make an animation worth posting? A couple seconds of a 3 jointed line isn't amusing, and we cannot give you in depth criticism for you to work on.

If you were going for a rope, it was all wrong. Ropes don't have joints, so the flex and curve.

Make an animation that is 10+ seconds and post it. Do movements and tests and such in it that way there's a lot more to criticize.

aryuautku
04-19-2009, 01:02 AM
D'=
that was like a twisted leg

Plague
04-19-2009, 02:17 AM
Like some posts before this said, ropes aren't jointed. Make it one line, and curve it with the selection tool.

Make it alot thinner, longer, and color it like a rope, it's not that important but it makes it look better. Ease it a bit more, a little more movment at the end would be nice, because ropes don't stop swaying that fast.

Try getting a string and sway it a bit the stop moving it.
If you improve this one animation it will help you in future one's that use this concept.

And to olololono or w/e, he said it was a small test, he didn't say it was an epic 30 sec. long one. Maybe you should actually try to give C&C, instead of glancing at it and saying it was bad.

On another note, I was SP was doing name changes, because I didn't realize how stupid mine sounded until I joined. lol

olololno
04-19-2009, 08:17 AM
"If you were going for a rope, it was all wrong. Ropes don't have joints, so the flex and curve."

Shut up, seriously. You're starting to piss me off, don't get on my bad side.
I know its a test, I have the ability to read, but you obviously don't.

"Do movements and tests and such in it that way there's a lot more to criticize."
Meaning he should make an animation with more than one test or movement in it that way it lengthens the animation. The result will be a longer animation with more to criticise. Rather than 50 threads with 3 second animations in it.

Off topic: If you want a name change, think of something better than what you have, om dudeman, and post the update in the thread located in the main section. You only post there once you've gotten the name change.

MaxZ
04-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Wait, Olololno. Who are you?

doc
04-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Well there was terrible resizing. Other than that, everything's been said.

Plague
04-19-2009, 08:23 AM
"If you were going for a rope, it was all wrong. Ropes don't have joints, so the flex and curve."

Shut up, seriously. You're starting to piss me off, don't get on my bad side.
I know its a test, I have the ability to read, but you obviously don't.

"Do movements and tests and such in it that way there's a lot more to criticize."
Meaning he should make an animation with more than one test or movement in it that way it lengthens the animation. The result will be a longer animation with more to criticise. Rather than 50 threads with 3 second animations in it.

Off topic: If you want a name change, think of something better than what you have, om dudeman, and post the update in the thread located in the main section. You only post there once you've gotten the name change.

My bad, once I saw the first part I assumed the rest would be the same.
Don't get on your bad side? Waddya gonna do, Spam me to death?
Seriously, this isn't the place to post threats. Especialy not ones like that.
And I'm not the kind to argue over the internet (at least not anymore, I've grown up), so if you wan't to continue this discussion, do it yourself, or with someone who has the immaturity to do so.

Also, what do you mean "You only post there once you've gotten the name change"?

olololno
04-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Wait, Olololno. Who are you?
Does it matter who I am? So far I'm the only using logic when I post in this thread >_> (<- that should have given it away)

Plague
04-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Also, olololono: If you had read my post it says:
Like some posts before this said, ropes aren't jointed. Make it one line, and curve it with the selection tool.

Not continuing the arguement, just pointing that out.

olololno
04-19-2009, 08:33 AM
lol, what, am I going to hit you through my monitor?
Trust me, you wouldn't want to be on my bad side =/

Also, you're retarded. You claim to not have read my entire post, yet you basically quoted the criticism I gave in my post, and admitted to it =/ You're either a liar or just really stupid. With a name like killdude, I wouldn't think you're mature. Especially because you're afraid of someone over the internet.

After you send dudeman a pm asking for a name change, he will pm you back saying that he did (If he does) and you will see your name has changed. Once that happens, post in the name change log in the main section saying what your previous username was, and what your current one is. You should have read the thread in the main section first =/

Plague
04-19-2009, 08:47 AM
I wasn't going to comment back @ you olololno, but I no longer concider this an argument.

I didn't remember what the rest said until I re-read it in the quote in your post. I'm very forgetful.

And, when did I every say I was afraid of you. All anybody on SP is just a picture and text sent from the actual person, I'd have to have a phobia of moniters to fear you. 2-D flames people on a daily basis (or at least he use to) and I don't think anyone fears him. So don't flatter you're self.

Also, I didn't know that thread existed because I don't visit the main section much, and I saw paperclips sig saying hes no longer doing name changes so I assumed that it applied for the the rest of the admins.

And as this is all off topic I suggest we both stop this so we both don't get banned.