PDA

View Full Version : My Mirrored Floor Thing Test - Begginer

l300l30
04-19-2009, 03:12 AM
Hey again this is my first test with the mirrored floor thing , i know that the punch animation isn't that good but hey, uhhh , nevermind.

http://truimagz.com/hosting/Public/first%20try%20with%20mirrored%20floor.swf

i like the mirrored floor >:3

i do not know why i put clouds in...it looks weird

Mr. Pinkus
04-19-2009, 04:56 AM
I would have the gradient floor an alpha and on top of the reflection layer, that way it doesn't look like a shadow and a little more like a glossy reflection.

l300l30
04-19-2009, 05:16 AM
I would have the gradient floor an alpha and on top of the reflection layer, that way it doesn't look like a shadow and a little more like a glossy reflection.

ohh yea a glossy reflection thats what i shoulda called it :D

Plague
04-19-2009, 07:00 AM
That was good, the punch actually wasn't bad, the preparation for it kinda was though.
I can't animate punches though, I just know what they should look like, so I cant give you detailed tips of how to fix it.
I like the reflection, but instead of at the bottom making it dissapear, make it fade out.

@ Mr. Pinkus:
The animation in you're sig is friggin hilarious!!! Nuff said.

N T
04-19-2009, 07:01 AM
the clouds and the moon didn't help at all. that was good (a lil) but was that a punch that he made? O_O if it was, i'd practice a little more :) mirror effect was pretty good tho.. to improve your punch: put the arm back so it's almost bended all the way and just leave it back there for a second. then swing it out! :D make your stickman step forward and lean forward to add more force. :)

doc
04-19-2009, 08:27 AM
Sorry but if you try to punch someone like that, well... It won't work. Picture yourself doing it before you animate it, or even do it yourself. Does it take you three steps to punch?

Mr. Pinkus
04-19-2009, 01:58 PM
He gets punched in the animation, then punches back.

I could tell what was going on without there being a second guy, so the non-important animation he said himself wasn't what was criticing shouldn't garner any attention.

doc
04-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Ah that makes sense. But what CC can we give a reflection besides:

I like the reflection, but instead of at the bottom making it dissapear, make it fade out.
?