PDA

View Full Version : gun test- Beginner

torjus
04-19-2009, 09:10 AM
this animation is my second or third flash. In tried to use a couple of tools to test them
1. Make my own weapon
2. Easing
3. Bone tool
4. Line tool
5. Motion tween
6. Loop
7. And the last is particles.

http://www.swfupload.com/view/101041.htm

please be constructive instead of just say how crappy it is, because i know its bad........

it may look like a shotgun but its a M1 Garand with some stupid camo thing on it

doc
04-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Ok well first thing's first. You should link your sticks. Before you draw your sticks press ctrl+shft+/ to turn guides on. Then they will be all linked up. Then press it again to turn it off.
That's not what a muzzle flash looks like. You may just want to do some tuts on that.
And work on gun drawings. Um... Was that drawn by hand? On paper?

olololno
04-19-2009, 09:33 AM
Don't use the bone tool =/
It's a failure of a tool to use.

torjus
04-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Ok well first thing's first. You should link your sticks. Before you draw your sticks press ctrl+shft+/ to turn guides on. Then they will be all linked up. Then press it again to turn it off.
That's not what a muzzle flash looks like. You may just want to do some tuts on that.
And work on gun drawings. Um... Was that drawn by hand? On paper?

i have draw the gun on flash with line tools and just coloring it with some colors

and i did not understand what you ment by linking up the sticks???

Plague
04-19-2009, 10:01 AM
He meant, when you use the line tool, press the magnet button on the bottom of the tool bar at the left. They will be linked and they will move together.

Also, like olololno said, the bone tool is just plain bad.
The lines spur sometimes and it makes everything slower (not in the swf, your computer).

Use the selection tool to move the lines, if you don't know how, just click hold and drag the joints.

I thought the gun looked really good.